+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Menstruation is back on VoT as Joanna.Dark. (Updated post) Bump for great justice!

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyl View Post
    Menstruation is back on VoT as Joanna.Dark. (Updated post) Bump for great justice!
    yeah he's been around for a week or so at least, he "tried" to ninja loot a BT. Unfortunately, the ninja looter got ninja looted (´・ω・`)

I almost want to plot on him getting killed near the end after he changes loot.. so all he can do is stare at us loot. from the floor... speaking of name changing bastard ninja looters, kinda wish there was a mod like on wow forums, where "any and all names" you ever change to is linked to something like bnet so theirs nowhere to hide.. cept make a whole new account O_o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Can't believe EME just let's this this guy keep doing this. If it was any other mmo he would be banned by now

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

they don't ban ninja looters in any game

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    they don't ban ninja looters in any game

This

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Can't believe EME just let's this this guy keep doing this. If it was any other mmo he would be banned by now
    Besides, just like outlaws ganking the crap out of lowbies for hours and hours, EME takes the stance that the community polices itself when it comes to douchebagery.

Ninja looters from the Man Up guild on Valley of Titans added to the list.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Alicia and Forbidden are former WB members just guild hopping like the rest of the kids on the server. They ended up in Man Up, but it's more than likely their own doing. Their ninja looting history dates way back, and they are known for being pieces of shit, so that was just trimmed fat for us.

Guildarts is a BR player from Lithium Gaming and Rinon is from WB. None of those are from Man Up. Gimme proof that Rinon knew that was coming or planned it and I'll kick. Also, lol @ that guy for posting shit about them on 2nd boss, yet staying with them all the way 'til 4th.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Not as bad as Joanna.Dark, he's so famous at ninja looting, whenever he does area chat, several people are like "Joanna.Dark LFG to ninja loot HM Fane PST", surprised he hasn't name changed yet.

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Alicia and Forbidden are former WB members just guild hopping like the rest of the kids on the server. They ended up in Man Up, but it's more than likely their own doing. Their ninja looting history dates way back, and they are known for being pieces of shit, so that was just trimmed fat for us.
    Amusingly enough, Forbidden was trying to get me to let him "borrow my account since I don't play much and he wanted to try Archer." I have a feeling it's a good thing I told him to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post

Guildarts is a BR player from Lithium Gaming and Rinon is from WB. None of those are from Man Up. Gimme proof that Rinon knew that was coming or planned it and I'll kick. Also, lol @ that guy for posting shit about them on 2nd boss, yet staying with them all the way 'til 4th.
    I also saw this thread:
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...=1#post-593141

Another poster talks about the Alicia/Rinon combo which led me to believe that they do runs together. Also, you can see in the screenshot that Rinon did pick up loot after the party disbanded, 2 in fact. Granted, that doesn't really prove anything - but you only get a couple seconds to pick up stuff before being forced out so... either Rinon has incredibly good reaction time to realize the party has disbanded and that he needs to pick up stuff, or... you know.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Yeah I would have picked up loot too, as opposed to stand there.

That OP is saying the same thing you said assuming they're all in Man Up.

I'll talk to the guy, as I don't mind kicking him at all. Thx.

Also, hi, weeaboo.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Players now vote to change loot settings in a party.
    Looks like we'll know for sure whos doing ninja loot mode now for sure (well as long as it lists who voted on the change for ninja loot mode, not just the party leader)

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Doesn't really matter, you can still disband the parrty and snag everything of value in the five seconds you have if you really want to ninja loot. People are already doing this.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Doesn't really matter, you can still disband the parrty and snag everything of value in the five seconds you have if you really want to ninja loot. People are already doing this.
    Well since loot is set by default to anything blue quality and up, class roles only, you'd need to vote to change it off default... sure they can grab everything off the ground in the first 5 seconds, but it'll still be distributed by group rolls and or no one really gets anything (cept whites and greens).

Guess if "that guy" wants everyone to not really get anything he can disband in the first 5 seconds. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Well since loot is set by default to anything blue quality and up, class roles only, you'd need to vote to change it off default... sure they can grab everything off the ground in the first 5 seconds, but it'll still be distributed by group rolls and or no one really gets anything (cept whites and greens).

Guess if "that guy" wants everyone to not really get anything he can disband in the first 5 seconds. O_o
    woooosh

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Laughing from valley of titans elin lancer...just trolled the shit out of us i dont know what to think if he is crappy tank or just dying on purpose, he is also using stalwarts full time, so everything was fine until lancer oh fok hm then he stop blocking or running around with the mob, dying and dying obviously he is not losing something worthwhile took me at 2 deaths to notice.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Hmm. I helped that guy run LoT before he was 60 and ever since he always asks me different Lancer questions pretty much everyday, lol. I don't know if he is trolling you... I think he might just not be all there from the times he's talked to me, lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Hmm. I helped that guy run LoT before he was 60 and ever since he always asks me different Lancer questions pretty much everyday, lol. I don't know if he is trolling you... I think he might just not be all there from the times he's talked to me, lol.
    thing is his excuse for us was, this is not my 4 man team so i have to take care of my crystals...i mean even hp crystals are better than using full time normal mob dmg reduction, he has 150 ilvl and refused to change lot to ffa so he was only plate lotting for shit that run me and guildie shared lots since we where leather and a sorc and priest shared the other type, in a t13 run bassically thats fucking people over.

i mean fuck me.....i was taking the lancer with offense stance better than him.