+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Warning to fellow BG Tera players / Scammer List

The following is a list of scammers and ninja looters as a warning to all Tera players.

Scammers:
    Joanna.Dark / Slayer / Valley of Titans / [AKA Menstruation/Change.my.name/Final.Getsuga.Tensho]
    Twodollarcandy / Sorcerer / Jagged Coast / [Second character of Menstruation]
    Egnigem.Cenia / Lancer / Jagged Coast / [AKA Ilikeflowers, used to be on VoT]
    They change the loot options to FFA to steal items on the last boss during dungeon runs and also scam people out of gold by answering area/lfg/trade shouts that offer gold for help and never provide the help after taking the money. Evidence:
    http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...for-BT-and-FoK

Alicia / Mystic / Valley of Titans
    Guildarts / Lancer / Valley of Titans
    Forbiddenlove / Warrior / Valley of Titans
    Rinon / Archer / Valley of Titans
    These faggots are from the Man Up guild, and they disband the party after final boss and quickly loot items before everyone is ported out. Evidence:
    http://i.imgur.com/B6nw4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/S2yEa.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Om4et.jpg

If you have come across similar people on your own servers, please let us know! Also, if there are any mistakes in the list, please reply to the thread and I will fix as needed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

you should explain what they are doing since "scammer" can mean a wide range of things. Since you are taking the time to inform people (which is very nice), not everyone wants to either (a) look through a thread to discover the evidence you already know about which you could post in one sentence, or (b) likes to click outside links even if it is from the lolofficial forums

Not trying to be a jerk so hope it didn't come across that way, but it's good advice in general when posting a warning of other players. Need to know what they actually did outside of making accusations (even if true)

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Already did, their response was "Ninja looting happens in every game"
    Goddamn this guy is a champion.

Edit: Kat, it's very easy to read if you spend all of 5 seconds looking at the link he posted which explains it all, however:

TL;DR - Guy changes loot to FFA right before the boss dies and him/his friend pick everything up for themselves.

Sorry for leaving out what they actually did in my original post: They change the loot options to FFA to steal items on the last boss during dungeon runs and also scam people out of gold by answering area/lfg/trade shouts that offer gold for help and never provide the help after taking the money.

Why do MMOs even have a FFA option nowadays? It just gives way to stupid shit like this, especially if you let players change the loot settings in mid combat or before bosses as people run in.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I don't mind the game having a FFA option, but there needs to be some sort of restriction in place to prevent on-the-go loot changes; like requiring x amount of seconds to pass from the last time anyone was in combat before loot options can be changed, similar to the 120 seconds of no combat that people have to wait before the party leader can remove someone from a party.

Honestly loot should be subjected to the same thing as vote kicking. If someone wants to change loot, it requires a majority vote to pass or loot stays as it is, but really the LFD loot should be locked as is and not allowed to be changed. I think that's the way the system works in WoW's LFD.

Wordsmith Cookie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Wow, I had seen this post before but never looked into. Funny- my fiance and myself had an EXACT same run in with these guys (ilikeflowers / Menstruation) Our loot got changed to free for all on .02% of BT final boss (we had server que'd so we didn't know them previously). The second it happened we screenshot it incident and reported it to a GM. The following day we got them in our party multiple times via server que warned the party of what had happened the day before and refused to do anything in the instance. We at least ruined their timer 4 times + which was satisfactory enough for me.

Other player warning we had happen to us
    Riskyy / Warrior / Jagged Coast (guild he was in was novus)

We ran Ebon tower hard mode. Some of our members had died and could not be raised due to the adds on the ground- we asked for no one to roll loot before hand since members were dead but he did anyways. Loot dropped to him with others not able to roll on the Beserker weapon. He said it didn't matter we could all just /random as long as we beat his initial roll of 83 he would trade. One of the members who was dead rolled a 3, while myself who was also dead and was not able to get up rolled a 97. I proceeded to trade Riskyy and he forced disconnected himself.

Anytime we added his account on mules to track him he would de-friend, and ignore /whisper's sent to him. Again we put in a GM call with screenshots and notified Div (guildleader)

2 days later when we attempted to add Riskyy we got the "Character does not exist" notification. So either he 1) Got banned. 2) Changed name, or 3)Server transferred.

Wordsmith Cookie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

UPDATE:

ilikeflowers of the Valley of titans server has raced changed from elin to High elf not like it matters since his name is the same. Keep a watch!~

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Do other games pull people from different servers for instances? I've never played anything where this could even happen. With this you have to keep track of dbags on not just your server but all of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    Do other games pull people from different servers for instances? I've never played anything where this could even happen. With this you have to keep track of dbags on not just your server but all of them...
    WoW does, SWTOR I think does but not sure, GW2 might? I have no clue.

It doesn't happen in WoW since everything is BoP so people can't sell it, you still have people roll on shit they dont need though like tanks rolling on dps gear and such to either vendor or for their off off off spec.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Nariiko View Post
    Wow, I had seen this post before but never looked into. Funny- my fiance and myself had an EXACT same run in with these guys (ilikeflowers / Menstruation) Our loot got changed to free for all on .02% of BT final boss (we had server que'd so we didn't know them previously). The second it happened we screenshot it incident and reported it to a GM. The following day we got them in our party multiple times via server que warned the party of what had happened the day before and refused to do anything in the instance. We at least ruined their timer 4 times + which was satisfactory enough for me.

Other player warning we had happen to us
    Riskyy / Warrior / Jagged Coast (guild he was in was novus)

We ran Ebon tower hard mode. Some of our members had died and could not be raised due to the adds on the ground- we asked for no one to roll loot before hand since members were dead but he did anyways. Loot dropped to him with others not able to roll on the Beserker weapon. He said it didn't matter we could all just /random as long as we beat his initial roll of 83 he would trade. One of the members who was dead rolled a 3, while myself who was also dead and was not able to get up rolled a 97. I proceeded to trade Riskyy and he forced disconnected himself.

Anytime we added his account on mules to track him he would de-friend, and ignore /whisper's sent to him. Again we put in a GM call with screenshots and notified Div (guildleader)

2 days later when we attempted to add Riskyy we got the "Character does not exist" notification. So either he 1) Got banned. 2) Changed name, or 3)Server transferred.
    I was under the impression you could roll for loot even while dead with page up (roll)/down (pass).

Wordsmith Cookie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Update: Menstration has name changed.
    Characters of his consist of "Change.my.name" and "troll"

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...lowshare-47987

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...mani-plowshare

(OF forum name is PvPGod.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Menstruation has apparently jumped to Jagged Coast now under the name of "Final.Getsuga.Tensho" lol

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-stealing-noob

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-Loot-Stealers

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    Menstruation has apparently jumped to Jagged Coast now under the name of "Final.Getsuga.Tensho" lol

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-stealing-noob

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forum...-Loot-Stealers
    Fuck, I bought something off the Broker from him earlier -_-;

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Malise, Lancer of Arachnaea.
    *Elitist. As soon as I tele'ed in she immediately berated me by saying "you better have DPS crystals on". Then someone named "Noobforlife" joins and Malise says his name is "very suspicious". Noobforlife replies, "It's just a name. Whatever, just tank." Malise initiates a vote to kick Noobforlife, I decline, so she keeps resetting Fane of Kaprima.

I ask "wtf is going on?" multiple times, never specifically mentioning Noobforlife even though I know he was the reason, I wanted to hear Malise's feelings directly in her own words. This continues for 3 mins before I get a message saying "You left the party, you will be teleported out momentarily."

Soliloquy, Lancer of Dragonfall. Marival, Healer of Dragonfall (with Soliloquy, same guild)
    *Elitist. As soon as I tele'ed into Fane of Kaprima, Soliloquy immediately says "if I get one more whisper I am going to ragequit. if any of you want to talk, tell Marival and he'll tell me." I accidently destroy one of the Totems during the first boss fight, Marival dies, loses a crystal. After the fight Marival asks whose fault it was, I reply it was mine and I'm sorry.

We fight the first mini-boss, Marival doesn't heal me and I die. Soliloquy immediately says, "trololol." After they kill the mini-boss Marival runs up to me and says "woops, I'm sorry i wasnt paying attention...." and everyone runs off without rezzing me. I ask for a rez for a good 5 mins before I'm kicked.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The way people act in this game amazes me sometimes, even though I know it shouldn't.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Back when we were on Arachnaea Malise was quite often shitting up /lfg on a constant basis as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just ran into who must be the slayer and lancer duo from VoT, slayer goes under the name Joanna.Dark and lancer Hoshigami.Senna... slayer had party lead and switched to free for all right before final boss died in BT

Some petty stuff, but I ran into my first loot whore who decided the gold drop from the final boss in CR belonged to them. They simply dissolved the party following their roll. Was a Lancer named Felicitas on Dragonfall. I found it hilarious, at first, for being such a lowbie ass drop, but then their dumbass made me have to redo the instance since I didn't get to talk to the NPC before we got booted.

GMs policy is no policy on robbing loot, it seems.