+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Aside the lolgolden gun I really liked te episode and the twist from ciscto being suspicious to Barry was a nice touch

how many episodes left in the season? i doubt it's that many, so i'm guessing they are going to go pretty hard at reverse flash for the last few. even though i know they still have mark hamil's episode to air

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Mark hamills episode is next week

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

that golden gun was so lol. If he can make that why the fuck didn't he make that before and retire? Where is the gun that turns shit into diamonds too? Should make a love potion gun and shoot caitlin with it or something while he's at it.
    Glad iris said piss off, should have just stuck with linda so stupid.
    still, was good to see him using his time travel knowledge and locking up spartacus right away like a HISHE video.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I really dislike Captain Cold and Heatwave. They are too over the top and stupid so I hope with them getting their own show they won't be back. I was hoping for more Spartacus, he was so much better last week.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Should be 23/4 episodes in the season. 22 at minimum.

yeah imdb says 23, and there is going to be a week break for whatever reason after next week's episode

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nicholai Tankyou
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Probably so it evens up with Arrow for another semi crossover episode in 18 I think.

Edit NM I think arrow is the one ahead. I dunno CW gets drunk with programming.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

where's his jedi beard?!!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Capt Cold and heatwave are more ridiculous than the flash in terms of real life wtf.

So, really, they both are normal humans and are handcuffed in chairs and broke out and disarmed 4 armed guards without a single shot fired? tf.
    Really, there is a truck with 4 men with machine guns with clear shots at them on motorcycles and they all miss? gtfo

Pretty good episode, last week's was just so epic.

I'm also confused as to how him catching that winter weather guy early caused capt cold and heatwave to do what they did. There was no new catalyst to cause it to happen.

Finally, the chick who plays capt cold's sister is fugly. She looks like a crack whore.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    I'm also confused as to how him catching that winter weather guy early caused capt cold and heatwave to do what they did. There was no new catalyst to cause it to happen.
    The first scene with Cold might've played out the same way in the timeline of last week's episode, but with Cisco in Star Labs for the whole day right up until his death, he was never in a position to be kidnapped and thus could never rebuild the guns which leaves Cold and co. just a bunch of random criminals that Barry can take down at his leisure.

What really makes no sense to me is how Barry leaves it with Cold. "You're free as long you don't murder people." What? Barry has been portrayed as a selfless hero for the entire series but now he's going to let three people with super weapons roam the city to avoid getting his secret identity exposed? Totally out of character.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yeah, I was kinda WTFing at that one when I saw it. I'm not sure what the writers were thinking when they had such an amazing episode last week and then suddenly turned it all to shit this week. Unless they're setting up for Barry's Flashpoint Paradox time jump sooner than later.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

re:cold they didn't explain it, my headcanon is he heard the police were on alert because of Weather Wizard in initial timeline so he laid low

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Yeah, I was kinda WTFing at that one when I saw it. I'm not sure what the writers were thinking when they had such an amazing episode last week and then suddenly turned it all to shit this week.
    Yea, felt the same way ._.a

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

That was pretty good, not sure why that was called a gospel version.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

people hear harmony and get all god-bashing. fucking relax.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Capt Cold and heatwave are more ridiculous than the flash in terms of real life wtf.

So, really, they both are normal humans and are handcuffed in chairs and broke out and disarmed 4 armed guards without a single shot fired? tf.
    Really, there is a truck with 4 men with machine guns with clear shots at them on motorcycles and they all miss? gtfo

Pretty good episode, last week's was just so epic.

Finally, the chick who plays capt cold's sister is fugly. She looks like a crack whore.
    no way, the sister is hot, she was on the 3 T's show along with kaitlins flaming fiancee guy.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

So, Police were on lower alert, Cisco was out drinking, and that lead to them and the Glitter gun(Seriously, I'll take teh Fire and Ice gun, but a Gold Gun? How does that even work in their scifi terms?)

But I kind of want to believe Alternate Universe. Not causal change. If you look at the Taxi Chick when he first went back, there are a lot of things missing. A couple and their dog, and some other minor stuff that you normally wouldn't notice. Least, thats what I want to think to make the time stuff work for this and would explain why there wouldn't be 2 Barry's.

At the point that he stopped, he created another Universe were other Barry wouldn't be because he's off doing the Weather Wizard shit.