+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Was watching the time travel bit again when Barry goes back and see his past self, his past self fades out. Could imply that this barry going back erases that existence of Barry and that time line. Which in itself creates a paradox but it atleast would give us an explanation as to what happened to that time lines Barry. None of that they combine shit.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

awesome episode tonight, sans barry getting knocked out by a regular dude

got me to look up the show's future and... imdb has season 2 for 2015 and episode 2 is a week after the finale of S1. So that's obviously wrong, and I can't find anything with quick google searches. Anyone have seen news on season 2?

Spoiler: show
    also, that blue beam-wall thing the 3 of them walked through at the end is totally some future surveillance thing and wells is about to find out they know and we'll have the whole "they know but think he doesn't know, but he really knows" dynamic going on until the finale

so Barry can heal from a gunshot wound in like 3 hours but he gets knocked out for half a day by a blow to the back...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

^ aside that being completely stupid the rest of the episode was good aside the fact that the Cisco's side mission really emphasized how much filler was in the episode. Looking forward to the last 3 episodes being about Thawne and getting rally into it because there are many ways they can take it.... W/them defeating Thawne not really one of them since if anything he will just get away/flee

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I thought he was faking at first when he got hit. Or atleast wake up on his own like 5 minutes after he was tied up or something. It was really dumb for a SUPERHUMAN with SUPER HEALING to be knocked out for anything longer than 5 seconds.

Also, Caitlin wants his dick. You see the way she was kissing him? Now if Barry would just get over the super cunt that is Iris, all would be well.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Pretty meh episode. I was expecting the main plot to advance a bit more considering how close we are to the end of the season.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

main plot advanced a bunch, it just didn't seem like it because the audience had already knew what the characters were discovering

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

the biggest flash moment for me was when they caught everyman, had him handcuffed, and didnt use the serum on him before they put him in the back seat.

Really good episode. shit is going down

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    the biggest flash moment for me was when they caught everyman, had him handcuffed, and didnt use the serum on him before they put him in the back seat.
    This bothered me probably more than a tv show has any right to.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

best part was barry + caitlin. Best part was when he got tazered and she threw her hands up in the air and goes well duh of course, with that it was too good to be true attitude. I always thought they would be the couple but guess not. Well maybe. Damn iris just need to stick with eddie.

But yeah getting knocked out for hours, pretty LOL.

He should have been like, I'm gonna take off my mask and reveal who you are if you don't leave me alone!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    best part was barry + caitlin. Best part was when he got tazered and she threw her hands up in the air and goes well duh of course, with that it was too good to be true attitude. I always thought they would be the couple but guess not. Well maybe. Damn iris just need to stick with eddie.

But yeah getting knocked out for hours, pretty LOL.

He should have been like, I'm gonna take off my mask and reveal who you are if you don't leave me alone!
    He probably wouldn't have had time to, this is the first time Flash actually used his powers to stop the bad guy right then and there before he could even walk 5 feet.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I don't see Iris and Eddie making it deep into season 2.
    I wonder what cliffhanger they will leave us with for s2. I am guessing Grodd. He has be in the shadows(pun intended) for the whole season. Not enough info on him for anything special in 2 episodes left.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

4 episodes* one of which is called "Grodd Lives"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

doh. thought I read 2.

Which of the 4 is that?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

not next week, but the week after, I think. episode 21

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Grodd

GRODD RETURNS! - Barry (Grant Gustin) must deal with the Reverse Flash's (Tom Cavanagh) latest threat to a member of the group. To make matter worse, Dr. Wells unleashes Grodd on the city in order to distract Barry and the team. Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Barry and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) head down into the sewers to catch Grodd but the gorilla quickly gets the upper hand after he kidnaps Joe. Iris (Candice Patton) and Barry have a heart to heart talk. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & Kai Yu Wu (#121).

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Censored gorilla testicles

"FOUNDING MEMBER OF-"

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

in the 'comic preview' that they released that sentence had one more word in it