BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    there are no new goldsmithing synths. we have found everything in the dats for this update already.
    Well that just blows donkey balls . . . .

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Am I required to have gold purification on my alchemy character to synth a malison medallion? Or, can I make the neutralizing silver ingots on a mule and then simply give them to my main?
    No, you only need the KI to make the silver ingot itself

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hit 101 cloth. Found some caps on a few recipes, and narrowed down some as well!

Chelona Trousers caps at 102.
    Arieon Boots, Spolia Saio and Hexed Bonnet all cap at 105.

Updated BGwiki's recipe page, and doing the individual item pages now.

PS: if anyone has 99 cloth, would help a lot if you could let us know which NPCs give you the following recipes: Chelona Hat, Chelona Gloves, Spolia Chapeau, Hexed Cuffs, Spolia Trews, and Spolia Cuffs

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

delete

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

If we have any 102 Alchemists, could you please check the NQ/HQ support NPCs to see where the new Cursna neck piece falls for you? We currently have it listed as 106-108, and I'd like to at least get our precision it to 107-108.

I'm split between blowing these Heliodors I'm collecting on this level (105->106) or next level (106->107), because Coifs are so much harder to sell than Slops even though both suck. If I wait for the next level, though, I potentially hit the cap for the recipe without using them.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    If we have any 102 Alchemists, could you please check the NQ/HQ support NPCs to see where the new Cursna neck piece falls for you? We currently have it listed as 106-108, and I'd like to at least get our precision it to 107-108.

I'm split between blowing these Heliodors I'm collecting on this level (105->106) or next level (106->107), because Coifs are so much harder to sell than Slops even though both suck. If I wait for the next level, though, I potentially hit the cap for the recipe without using them.

101 unfortunately. I have done about 15 sun water synths after hitting 101, and not one skillup...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well:
    [01:29:04]Byrth's alchemy skill rises 0.1 points.
    [01:29:04]Byrth's alchemy skill reaches level 101.
    [01:29:09]<Byrth> 101 Alchemy :D
    [01:29:11]You synthesized a jug of sun water.
    And then the next morning:
    [08:28:59]Byrth's alchemy skill rises 0.1 points.
    [08:29:04]You synthesized a jug of sun water.
    [08:29:13]You must wait longer before repeating that action.
    [08:29:20]>>Fartymass : Sun Water is >101!!! :D
    So it's bad luck for sure. >;/ I did over 20 synths at 102 before I was satisfied that I had capped out on it. Level 102->104 are atrociously slow and painful, but level 101->102 should still be fine.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Are these recipes being updated anywhere? I dont see them being updated on BG wiki?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

All of the individual pages are updated (I think), but the category pages don't always have all the recipes. Some of them do, though, like Alchemy and Clothcraft.

Missingno of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

if anyone has 99 cloth, would help a lot if you could let us know which NPCs give you the following recipes: Chelona Hat, Chelona Gloves, Spolia Chapeau, Hexed Cuffs, Spolia Trews, and Spolia Cuffs
    I'm 99 Clothcraft and Nikkoko gave me the recipes for Spolia Chapeau, Spolia Cuffs, Hexed Cuffs, Chelona Gloves, Spolia Trews.

No luck with Chelona Hat.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Lukiki View Post
    I'm 99 Clothcraft and Nikkoko gave me the recipes for Spolia Chapeau, Spolia Cuffs, Hexed Cuffs, Chelona Gloves, Spolia Trews.

No luck with Chelona Hat.
    That would put all of those recipes at 103 cap. See if the other NPC (advanced support, cant remember name) gives you the following: Chelona Hat, Hexed Kecks, and Hexed Bliaut. If you do not get the last two after quite awhile, it means they are 110 cap.

Thanks for your help!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ok, I just hit 102 Leathercraft, and now I'm in a bind as to what I should skill up on next.

I know Zouri said Panther Mask goes to 103, but for the longest time I was under the impression they were 102 cap. I made 12 more Panther Masks after I hit 102 and got no skill ups.

Are there any recepies 102+ that is Leathercraft only? I am currently working on Goldsmithing and Smithing subs for the higher stuff later on, but it's still very much a work in progress so at the moment it isn't an option.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Ok, I just hit 102 Leathercraft, and now I'm in a bind as to what I should skill up on next.

I know Zouri said Panther Mask goes to 103, but for the longest time I was under the impression they were 102 cap. I made 12 more Panther Masks after I hit 102 and got no skill ups.

Are there any recepies 102+ that is Leathercraft only? I am currently working on Goldsmithing and Smithing subs for the higher stuff later on, but it's still very much a work in progress so at the moment it isn't an option.
    Check the comprehensive NPC to see if panther mask is on the list at the bottom of Expert. Otherwise, i'd say to spam the guild support npcs to see if there are any other options. Byrthnoth and I are working on the wiki as much as possible. I wont be able to do much past 70 leather besides info posted on these crafting boards. I plan on doing everything up to 70, and Bone all the way soon.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Also double verifying sun waters to 102, I did them myself.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

alright just reached 105 bone(first? lol)
    bonecraft 105
    dux finger gauntlets cap at 105 appear on full list npc( made 3 +1 when skilling to 105)

Hexed jacket is the only item on the hq npc

hexed wristbands/dux scale mail/hexed gamashes are the only 3 items on the nq npc

Missingno of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That would put all of those recipes at 103 cap. See if the other NPC (advanced support, cant remember name) gives you the following: Chelona Hat, Hexed Kecks, and Hexed Bliaut. If you do not get the last two after quite awhile, it means they are 110 cap.

Thanks for your help!
    I got Chelona Hat from Terude-Harude (adv support) but nothing on the last 2 Hexed pieces. I'd love to try and make some of this stuff, but Amphiptere leather is scarce.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Lukiki View Post
    I got Chelona Hat from Terude-Harude (adv support) but nothing on the last 2 Hexed pieces. I'd love to try and make some of this stuff, but Amphiptere leather is scarce.
    That would put Chelona Hat at 104, and hexed kecks+bliaut most likely at 110

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Finally got an alchemy skillup at level 101 on sun water, what a relief lol.

I updated the Bonecraft recipe list on bgwiki today, didn't do individual items yet though. We appear to have overlooked unicorn harness's cap. Does anyone happen to know what it might be? FFXIAH and otherwiki have it at 102. Bonecrafters, please check the recipe list for errors. The only recipe we do not know the cap to besides that, is Dux Scale Mail

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post

I did a mixture of Attacker's Mantle, Sealord Leather and Urja Gloves. Not sure about your server but Hahava mails are sold out and hard to get now with dux out, but getting to 104 wasn't really painful gil wise. I know someone mentioned leather and gloves both being 103 but they are indeed 104. I'm on the road now to 105 and will do Urja Jerkin, not sure if I will even bother going beyond that atm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast