Potential is there for a really interesting summer, Parise/Suter primed to get all of the money ever, we're still looking at an as-of-yet undecided realignment, new CBA needs to get worked out, and the Habs will be on the hunt for another head coach when they realize that Michel Therrien can't count backwards from 1,000 perfectly in French.
Once again, some friendly reminders to help you navigate the offseason:
- Capgeek is your bestest friend.
- 're-sign' and 'resign' are not interchangeable
- In related news, Lidstrom isn't coming back and you'll pass out if you keep holding your breath
- Sepukku is in fact not authorized to veto actual NHL trades
- DALE MOTHERFUCKING TALLON
- There will be no interesting signings on July 1st
- Watch for players who get ridiculed for showing up to pre-camp workouts while being 'fat', they're next year's fantasy gold