Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 65 of 205 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by znitch View Post
    So in typical SE fashion, they had a typo on the main site and the free login campaign started at 8 AM PDT today, not PM.
    Actually I'm not 100% sure about that. Double checked the Japanese and it says that it starts noon JST. Deactivated characters have been reactivated yes, but for example if they never bought SoA, they can't access that content - which the event explicitly says you can. So I think the accounts went up at midnight JST, but the campaign is still not for a few hours yet.

(Though you can log in.)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
    Actually I'm not 100% sure about that. Double checked the Japanese and it says that it starts noon JST. Deactivated characters have been reactivated yes, but for example if they never bought SoA, they can't access that content - which the event explicitly says you can. So I think the accounts went up at midnight JST, but the campaign is still not for a few hours yet.

(Though you can log in.)
    That's true. The Alter-ego event apparently hasn't started yet (can't get Sakura from the Fields of Valor tome) but I was able to log in both accounts.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Azgalor

"To use PlayOnline services, you will need to log in to the Square Enix Account Management System and reactivate them. (LM-25)"

Anyone know what this non-sense is about? I've been deactivated since Decemeber 22, 2013! Trying to log in for the free event thing and I'm not sure what to do from here !

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by znitch View Post
    So in typical SE fashion, they had a typo on the main site and the free login campaign started at 8 AM PDT today, not PM.
    Well, my account went inactive Monday and I still can't log in during the free period.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    That sounds like Megumi Hayashibara to me. Looks like she has another Lina Inverse-type role to work with. Doesn't sound like she rhymes in Japanese. What's her speech pattern then?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

where can i find those patch downloads? i cant seem to access the shit.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

man this game is so different now. also where did Alexander go I see it's not there anymore. installing & updating the game now any tips for when I come back? this is taking forever though

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Alexander merged into Shiva

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

What is the command to display TP in the bottom right window?

EDIT: Does tparty plugin still work? It's loaded for me but seemingly does nothing, no tp displays, no target hp%.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

SE implemented an official solution for seeing party/ally TP.
    /partyinfo showtp on

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah that's the command I was asking for, the SE version looks pretty bad compared to TParty thou, and it doesn't seem to work for trusts.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Does play online have its own windower anymore (Just so I can tab in and out)and if it does how do I turn it on?

Nevermind has been answered different thread.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So I want to gear up either BLM or RDM so I can solo ampules. Which will see more use outside of soloing ampules?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Just re-subbed after seeing a lot of people on FFXIAH forums saying they are having a good time, among others here... any good server to roll on ? I work days and off nights, so don't mind starting over all together.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Patsu View Post
    So I want to gear up either BLM or RDM so I can solo ampules. Which will see more use outside of soloing ampules?
    RDM has an easier time soloing than BLM, so I'd go with that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Just came back a few weeks ago and still playing catch-up. I have managed to get my THF decently geared (still not amazing but I can get by)

Working on getting SAM and RNG skilled up and geared up, but I am in desperate need of head rems en masse.

Which of the 2 SCNM battlefields is the more common run, and what is a decent strat/party setup (Assuming I am THF for now) for a normal run?

It seems like AA HM is the most popular for the 119 rems? I see a Gessho run every once in a while but its not very popular. What kind of party setup/strat can I use for AA HM on normal mode?

Thanks!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

best place to skill up offensive magic skills?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Any reive. Spam low cost, low damage spells on roots etc. Use magic skill up food, any magic skill up gear you have and moogle trust to make it go faster. If you don't have adoulin do the same thing with worms in gustav tunnel. Silence them if you can and cast away.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Any reive. Spam low cost, low damage spells on roots etc. Use magic skill up food, any magic skill up gear you have and moogle trust to make it go faster. If you don't have adoulin do the same thing with worms in gustav tunnel. Silence them if you can and cast away.
    Is there a good GearSwap lua that can automate this for resting? I found one for non-offensive spells but...

1. Even for non-offensive spells, it'll stop working after a few hours for some unknown reason

2. When I try to adapt it for offensive spells, it won't restart the casting cycle after standing up from resting.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Figured this might be a good spot to ask. I'm trying to recover my old FFXI account as I want to pop in for a free weekend or so. But the problem is my account is Japanese and I tried contacting NA support but all they can do is locate my account without giving me any details. They told me I need to contact JP support but they don't offer english speakers right now I'm trying to wing it with google translate but does anyone know of a surefire way to get an imported account back?

Edit: JP Support is a no go. I think google translate worked ok as it got my point across but without any contact info they can't do anything. I know when I set up my account I needed to use a fake JP address n such so I don't have any of that now.