Stronghold- New Linkshell Sargantanas Server

Hello and welcome to Stronghold!
A new Linkshell on the Sargantanas Server.

Who am I?-
My in game name is True Haze(Thaze for sort), I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV on and off since open beta. I played my first MMO back when I was starting junior high, Final Fantasy XI, I played that game for roughly 7 years, good times.. I've been playing video games for my whole life and I've enjoyed every second. I'd label myself a veteran gamer, though I've only ever had a few friend RL that played games to the extent I do. Which is why I think I'm so drawn to MMO's. Thousands of other people to get to know and play with.

Reason for Stronghold-
I'm making this linkshell because I've been finding it hard to join a linkshell that fits my needs and wants. I've wanted to make one for awhile now, but I know how much devotional it takes to maintain a well functioning group. So I've come to the conclusion that it's time I take a stab at it. However I hope me being a new to this doesn't discourage you from applying. Infact, I hope this let's you see my understanding in the responsiblites of a leader.
I've noticed alot of pug groups and linkshells are being very exclusive to some of the end game content. Only letting people that have experiance to join, not even just that.. They try and get the exact perfect build for the fight. Seems you have to be very acquainted with a linkshell or in a static to be able to attempt end game. I'm sure there's linkshells out there that arent like this, however it's not easy finding one.. atleast for me so far...

Mission!-
So what I hope what me and my Linkshell can bring to the table. I want this linkshell to be fairly open to just about anyone. However, I ask that you're planning on staying on FFXIV for a while. I want everyone to get a shot at whatever they want to do. I hope the players who have been playing longer, will be willing to help the newer players. Personally I don't care if I'd wipe 100 times on a boss trying something new, or trying to make something diffrent work. So far what I've seen FFXIV isn't all that hard of a game. It just needs a bit of determination to get through the tougher things.

Who I'm looking for-
I'm looking for you! However this being my first shot at creating a linkshell/guild of any kind, I'm going to need some help. If this picks up well, I'll be needing co-leaders to help maintain the site, and help direct people. If you've been a leader of a guild or helped lead one and are interested in helping me. Please let me know.

Conclusion-
There's lot's more I think I could say, but I feel if I went on anylonger it'd start to just be abunch of garble. So to conclude if you think this linkshell can benefit you in anyway. Or if you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask!

Contact Me

Message me in game:
True Haze

Or leave a reply.

Feel free to ask any questions!