+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Crappy quality but:

Caesar is no surprise, but I didn't expect ACDC to make the cut. Hell maybe stroboheim will be in at that rate. Cars/Lisa Lisa reveal probably after p2 of the anime finishes.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i wonder if they are going to make wham do more damage after he cries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This game will almost immediately become kusoge in Japan, but I can seriousy see it rivaling Marvel in terms of popularity there.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Shit, my money is on this will be more popular than marvel(in japan, to clarify..) You know that JoJo is fucking huge in Japan.

I can't wait for my gold experience box.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I'm sure it will sell well, but I doubt it will translate into a tournament scene. The odds of this game not being broken pile of garbage are pretty low.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Broken pile of garbage describes marvel pretty well, I don't think that matters.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Not the same thing. Marvel is 'broken' because of how powerful the characters, setups, and xfactor are, but it still has sound system mechanics at it's base. I'm talking 'broken' like the naruto ninja storm games (the closest thing to a fighter cc2 has made before this), where the base game mechanics are severely flawed, and don't seem to have much thought behind them. And they haven't seemed to learn anything making those, because the latest one is still the same shit (see chakra dash cancelling).

I'd love to be wrong (I love jojos), but going by cc2's history, the fact they've straight up said they aren't attempting to make this a serious fighter, and how awkward/slow the gameplay looks outside of cinematic supers, I wouldn't expect this game to be passable as anything competitive.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

It's too bad the people who made the original jojo game aren't making this. That game is fantastic. I still play it on GGPO lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show
    Akira Otoishi, an antagonist from Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable, and Koichi Hirose, one of the same part’s main characters, will be playable fighters in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle, this week’s Jump confirms.
    http://gematsu.com/2013/04/jojos-biz...ira-and-koichi
    http://remoon.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-25078.html

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was not the only game CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama was open to speaking about when we caught up with him at a recent Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 promotional event in Tokyo.

Since the event was organized by Namco Bandai Games, the developer was also okay with talking about the next fighting-game-based-on-a-popular-manga-franchise they’re working on for the publisher as well – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a franchise that fighting game fans should be quite familiar with, even if they’ve never read the manga series or watched the anime, largely due to the Capcom 2D fighter first released in arcades over a decade ago. The game was re-released now re-mastered in HD for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

Matsuyama allay any fears that All-Star Battle might turn out to be just like the Naruto Shippuden games, which are accessible to anime fans, but otherwise alienating fans of core fighting games such as Street Fighter IV or Persona 4 Arena.

"JoJo is ultimately about reading your opponent’s moves in a fight, more so than in Naruto," Matsuyama said when we asked him how All-Star Battle would be different from their Naruto fighting games. "And so the style and controls here are shaping up here more like a conventional fighting game," he continued.

"Having said that, our mindset here is that we’re not exactly tailor-making the title to suit the tastes of hardcore fighting game fans. Rather, we’re striving to make a game that JoJo fans will enjoy."

As a fan of the manga series himself, Matsuyama also mentioned that his favourite character throughout the entire franchise is Part IV’s Rohan Kishibe, but that his favourite storyline over all is that of Part V.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/02...ponents-moves/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was not the only game CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama was open to speaking about when we caught up with him at a recent Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 promotional event in Tokyo.

Since the event was organized by Namco Bandai Games, the developer was also okay with talking about the next fighting-game-based-on-a-popular-manga-franchise they’re working on for the publisher as well – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a franchise that fighting game fans should be quite familiar with, even if they’ve never read the manga series or watched the anime, largely due to the Capcom 2D fighter first released in arcades over a decade ago. The game was re-released now re-mastered in HD for Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

Matsuyama allay any fears that All-Star Battle might turn out to be just like the Naruto Shippuden games, which are accessible to anime fans, but otherwise alienating fans of core fighting games such as Street Fighter IV or Persona 4 Arena.

"JoJo is ultimately about reading your opponent’s moves in a fight, more so than in Naruto," Matsuyama said when we asked him how All-Star Battle would be different from their Naruto fighting games. "And so the style and controls here are shaping up here more like a conventional fighting game," he continued.

"Having said that, our mindset here is that we’re not exactly tailor-making the title to suit the tastes of hardcore fighting game fans. Rather, we’re striving to make a game that JoJo fans will enjoy."

As a fan of the manga series himself, Matsuyama also mentioned that his favourite character throughout the entire franchise is Part IV’s Rohan Kishibe, but that his favourite storyline over all is that of Part V.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/02...ponents-moves/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Spoiler: show

Kars, the main antagonist in the JoJo Bizarre Adventure series’ Part II: Battle Tendency, and Rohan Kishibe, from Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable, will be playable in the upcoming JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle for PlayStation 3, this week’s Jump confirms.

Additionally, the mag has details on the new “Rush Mode” and “Customize” systems.

Rush Mode is a button barrage. To win a Rush Mode battle against another opponent, focus on mashing buttons. As for customization, players will not only be able to change a character’s costume, but they’ll be able to choose which victory pose and remarks they use in battle.
    http://gematsu.com/2013/05/kars-roha...ll-star-battle
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/od3/archives/52019988.html

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

As for customization, players will not only be able to change a character’s costume, but they’ll be able to choose which victory pose and remarks they use in battle.
    day 1

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

YARE YARE DAZE

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls