BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Considering reactivating     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Considering reactivating

With the latest content and the new expansion on the horizon im thinking about reactivating my account. And because of that, im probing for a new linkshell. I play in GMT+1 time so im looking for an european linkshell on any server.

I would probably play weekdays untill 23.00 GMT+1. After that i go to work, so its not really something i am flexible on.

I have a mnk with an 85 verethragna, full af3+2 and some other stuff wich i imagine is fairly subpar now. Whm, drg and blu at 99 with not so good gear. Blm 93 and brd&rdm at 75. Mnk is obviously what i prefer to play, but im fairly flexible.

Just let me know if there is a somewhat active EU LS that does some of the newer content like legion, Arch dynamis and arch limbus, the new odin and w/e else.

Thanks a Bundle

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Bumping this. No Eu shells who could take on a returning player, on any server?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

tbh this forum kinda dead for this kind of think, you should try ffxiah forums

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also I think the EU population is really quite low now, but there are definitely a handful of EU endgame shells. Just be careful which one you go for.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    Also I think the EU population is really quite low now, but there are definitely a handful of EU endgame shells. Just be careful which one you go for.
    there is almost none EU endgame linkshells existing that can actually do all the stuff on their own (Legion Voidwatch) most of them have died down the last 6 months. At least as far as I know.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

ill try on ffxiah then. Has to be atleast a few Eu players still playing. Might look into forming an ls if enough people are interested. Thanks for the replies.