BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think thats the point I was sarcastically trying to make. Honestly, the map is 100% fixable by adding 2 scout/party choppers for each side and making the middle over the tunnel un-landable, similar to Damavand Peak tunnel in BF3. With a way over and behind, the map becomes 3 dimensional again and not an impassible wall.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wow I totally whooshed on the sarcasm lol. Yeah, almost all of the balance changes needed are very simple tweaks and what they showed of the vehicle balance changes was perfect... they just need to put it in the game...

I can't get into the newer maps at all. I find myself playing a constant cycle of Golmud<sp> Railway, Locker, Siege of Shanghai...... back out and look for another Golmud and repeat. I play exclusively on Conquest on PS4.

I prefer to use vehicles on most of the maps. I'm pretty good with the Attach Boat, Scout Chopper, and Attack Chopper when someone isn't spamming the Mobile AA. I absolutely love Locker though, it would be great to mix in another closer quarters map like that into the regular play list to kind of brake up the larger maps.

I was a big fan of Rush in the last Battlefield. Can't seem to get into it this time though. Maybe I should go back and try that again.

My best on Locker has been 44/8. I'm typically in the 30/10 range regardless of whether or not my team is winning or losing. My typical KD outside of locker is closer to 12/8 -_-.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Quixon View Post
    I can't get into the newer maps at all. I find myself playing a constant cycle of Golmud<sp> Railway, Locker, Siege of Shanghai...... back out and look for another Golmud and repeat. I play exclusively on Conquest on PS4.

I prefer to use vehicles on most of the maps. I'm pretty good with the Attach Boat, Scout Chopper, and Attack Chopper when someone isn't spamming the Mobile AA. I absolutely love Locker though, it would be great to mix in another closer quarters map like that into the regular play list to kind of brake up the larger maps.

I was a big fan of Rush in the last Battlefield. Can't seem to get into it this time though. Maybe I should go back and try that again.

My best on Locker has been 44/8. I'm typically in the 30/10 range regardless of whether or not my team is winning or losing. My typical KD outside of locker is closer to 12/8 -_-.
    Ive done the Golmud-Locker-Shanghai-repeat swing before,

Can't unlock my F2000 still on Metro; 10 kill assists in one round is stupid, I throw mini grenades and M230 Flashbang Grenade Launchers everywhere and use single shot on my AR and I finished one game with 9. Why are they attempting to encourage inaccuracy?!!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Naval Strike out last night, played a few Carrier Assaults. Not sure how I like it. I was looking forward to more emphasis on CQC in the depths of a ship, but most of the game occurs out on the islands. Honestly feels like Conquest but with a 3 minute minigame thrown on at the end.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I havent played it yet, their description I read though seemed geared toward CQC more.
    I'm a little bummed though if they keep it easily winnable outside.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Its not on PC yet, so it is not out. DICE getting a bit to dicey with their PR. Going to leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    I havent played it yet, their description I read though seemed geared toward CQC more.
    I'm a little bummed though if they keep it easily winnable outside.
    The first "phase" is 5 capture points like Conquest and as you control them you're firing missiles from a battery at the point towards the ship to count down points on the ship (from 100). When the ship gets to 50%, its breached and the enemy can go inside. I've struggled to find a way to get into your own ship as a defender before its breached, if you can do it I don't know how to but I'm assuming it can't be done (without glitching). Between inability to prep inside with any defensive positions and devices and the fact that the enemy gets a spawn point on the flight deck of the ship that is just as close to the Demo points inside the ship as the defender's spawn (attackers spawn closer on one map), the games feel like a Conquest game where you're just trying to be the first to breach and then its a matter of 90 seconds of going through the motions of spawning on your enemy's ship and destroying the points quickly.

If they made it less easy for spawning on the defender's ship, it'd be a lot more fun and a lot more intense and prolonged CQC. Maybe move the spawns on the decks down to the very far far edge of the ship and then have the two points inside on the bottom level on the opposite end so its a good 90-120 seconds if you squad wipe to get back to the target and/or disable attacker squad spawns on the defender's ship and/or make the spawn a parachute drop to prolong truly getting back in the battle plus the possibility of missing the flight deck and landing in the water and having to swim around to get to a ladder or breach in the hull.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

This is why I dont like being in the open sea.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Trial version coming to PS3 PS+ members today
    EA is offering a free trial of Battlefield 4 for PS Plus subscribers with a PlayStation 3, starting tomorrow May 27.

The trial version will contain all the base maps and gadgets, and will be available for 20 playable hours, meaning that it will only count once you start the game.

The PS Blog announced the news today and added that you can head to the PlayStation Store, search for Battlefield 4, and locate the trial version, if you’re interested in the offer.
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/26/have...ting-tomorrow/
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-with-ps-plus/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Netcode updated for PC/PS3/360, PS4/XBone coming later in the week

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Dragon's Teeth DLC out for Premium Members today.

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Maps are pretty insane, Sunken Dragon is amazing for snipers but the next map in the rotation is insanely CQB, like nothing but PDWs/Carbines/Shotguns. Crashtastic though so far, myself and multiple clanmates crashing left and right tonight

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

something for BF4 releases a broken mess? SHOCKING

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Anyone still playing?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yea, railgun is over powered. Ace 23 and MG4 are both considered top tier. Hover tanks are really really awkward/unusual at first but they can spin in a full circle as fast as your mouse can turn. Haven't played much final stand.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'm about to get the bow. I heard more dlc is coming. I picked this up during black Friday and was not disappointed. The hell is the deal with explosives for everyone?