+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah, ending credit scene:
    Spoiler: show
    Motherfucker is in a hospital bed, screaming and shouting. He's missing both his legs.
    Also; Kick-Ass is still kick-ass. Dude is still superheroing it up even more hardcore than before. And we also see from the scene with Turtleton (fuck if I care what his real name is!) still being a hero without wearing the costume when he chases down that thief. It would be simple to bring them back in.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Oh God dammit, the one time I don't stay for the ending credits. Now I look like a dumbass

Spoiler: show
    That makes sense now. My main reasoning as to why a third movie would be hard to make was a lack of a decent main bad guy, assuming that Motherfucker died. His still being alive, and more pissed off than ever due to losing his legs thanks to Kick-Ass, should work for a third.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Crap.. I didn't know there was a after credits scene either. It was late and the weather was bad and I wanted to get home.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

People still leave movies before the credits are done? People leave half full bags of pop corn all over

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I only don't if RunPee says that there's nothing after the credits.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    People still leave movies before the credits are done? People leave half full bags of pop corn all over
    If the screen goes black and words start to crawl, I leave out of spite. If they wanted me to see the scene and not just read what happened on wiki, they should have put it in before the credits started rolling. Aside from actors and directors and sometimes screenwriters, no one gives a shit about who did what in a movie unless their name is actually a part of that list.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013...nal-instalment
    Kick-Ass's creator, Mark Millar, is planning a third installment of the comic-book movie saga, but says it will be its last outing, according to the Press Association.

Millar, whose graphic novels about a teenager who decides to become a superhero despite having no superpowers form the basis of the film series, revealed that he is already working on a Kick-Ass 3 comic. His proposed movie version would see Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Chloë Grace Moretz return for one last hurrah as masked crime fighters Kick-Ass, aka Dave Lizewski, and Hit-Girl.

"It's the conclusion of the Dave Lizewski story. I'm almost done, I've nearly finished the book," said Millar, who took a producer's role on both 2010's Kick-Ass and current sequel Kick-Ass 2. "It's the end. It's weird. My agent keeps saying to me, 'We're making a lot of money here. Let's do Kick-Ass 4 and 5.' But I said, 'No, I've got to stay true to my principles'."

Millar said the denouement would be "very logical", adding: "I want to end it where I want to end it, because when I first put this together in 2006, I had this ending and it's the very logical conclusion. To milk it beyond that either means I've got greedy or I've come up with some brilliant new idea, but it probably pretty much ends with Kick-Ass 3. I've always seen it as a trilogy."

Three years separated the release of Matthew Vaughn's Kick-Ass and the followup, which was directed by Jeff Wadlow. Millar said producers would need to move more quickly on a third outing before the saga's main stars, 16-year-old Moretz and 23-year-old Aaron Taylor-Johnson, become too old for their roles.

"I don't think we can wait that long because the youth of the characters is really important. Hit-Girl's going to be a mum in the next one if we don't hurry up," joked Millar. "I reckon if we do this one, we should try and do it in the next couple of years – it depends on schedules though because these guys are all really busy. But we need to move fast with it."

One issue could be that Kick-Ass 2 has so far failed to repeat the financial success of its predecessor, taking just $40m (£26m) worldwide so far against $96m for the first film.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://geektyrant.com/news/chloe-mor...movie-pirating

Seems the industry is blaming internet pirating for low box-office results, and likely no three-quel.

(sorry for necrobump, but didn't want to start a failed Kick-Ass 3 thread)

orrrrrrrr maybe the movie wasn't that good

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

that sucks. the first one was kick ass, and the second one was kick ass too.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    that sucks. the first one was kick ass, and the second one was kick ass too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7