FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Hook it up if possible Thesuspect.5378

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

So, I was thinking the guild needs a bit of a structural overhaul. There are simply way too many unnecessary ranks and regular members don't really have the ability to do anything in the guild at all. As a result nobody on the other servers really jump on because there's no reason for them to. Imo, every member should have access to the guild bank (deposit and withdrawal), be able to claim keeps, and queue up/activate guild upgrades. This is a casual guild, there's really no reason to keep all this stuff locked down to specific people.

I'm not sure officers can do this or if Eanae needs to log on and promote a new leader or whatever. But I think in the long term, this should be done. As a WvW guy, I like being in a non-Maguuma guild because I can claim keeps and give keep bonuses on a server that doesn't have a lot of guilds present. Just the 5 main ones. It's useful to our WvW effort and I get to play around with guild upgrades how I want them. I imagine other people would like to have access to this stuff as well but were afraid to ask. Easier just to give it to everybody.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I don't think I can delete ranks but I think I can cover the rest. Can give everyone bank, claiming and invite permission as well as the ability to activate upgrades, but I'm not sure if queuing up upgrades is a good idea. Right now I'm keeping Karma/Magic Find+ active full time (aside from times I'm asleep when they run out), can build flags during the days downtimes (Karma requires full time queuing but Magic Find has a free day) for members to activate at their leisure. If anyone specific/off server wants the option to queue upgrades it's obviously not an issue but all it takes is one person fiddling with the menu to waste a load of influence and break the rotation I have going at the moment. So I don't know if that's really necessary.

Edit: Yeah literally the only thing I can't do that Leaders can is edit the guild emblem, so no need for Eanae or Killashu to hop on for any of it.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Could always leave upgrade/use stuff off for Ehmry and turn it on for everyone on other servers.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Use is not a problem at all, no reason not to let you guys throw down karma/magic find banners if there's a group of you playing or somesuch, just a bigger priority to keep up the 1-3 day buffs that everyone gets so I'm hesitant to give everyone free reign of the queue/upgrade system. I don't for one second believe we have anyone untrustworthy in the guild, just avoids the issue with people fumbling around in the menus accidentally queuing up stuff or using influence unnecessarily.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

'Cause influence is so hard to come by

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Karma costs 3k per day to keep up. With the slowly dwindling numbers we won't make that much unless a group of us run dungeons that day, which is happening less frequently now that the core group of us that ran together got most of what we wanted.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, I mean we get at most..what, 15 people or so on guild at the same time? Shit's shrunk fast, lol. People either losing interest, waiting for the new content, or the game's just not what they're after.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'll be back soon. Just got sidetracked by console games

SPUULY
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

my issue is school, not really anytime for gaming atm. I'm backlogged on console games as well :/

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

BG Community Guild: Ehmry Bay by Killashu.9104

When I get home tomorrow I can bump Kia up to leader rank so he can cover 100% of anything that needs to be done.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So my whole guild just moved to ehmry bay.. you guys still around?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Are people using World vs World to level their alts and collect karma rather than trying to idk, actually win on Ehmry Bay as well? Things have gotten all kinds of shitty on SoR and I doubt we'll ever move up from tier 2.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sci Gauss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dragir View Post
    Are people using World vs World to level their alts and collect karma rather than trying to idk, actually win on Ehmry Bay as well? Things have gotten all kinds of shitty on SoR and I doubt we'll ever move up from tier 2.
    The people still around are trying to win, but we lost a lot of "fair weather" transfers this past week and so we're losing at this tier. On the bright side, there hasn't been a queue to join even EB all week. All things considered, our score is pretty impressive compared to how badly we're outnumbered. And we're definitely outnumbered since I've seen the outmanned buff in EB during our prime time this week.

Tagus

Hello leadership,

So I know claiming shit for BG has no tangible value, but could you bump me up to be able to claim shit in WvW? I really just want to do it to amuse myself. It's really annoying when I grab something and can't claim it even though there's nobody else to beat me to the claim. I'm cool with being at the bottom of the whole "leadership heirarchy thing", because I'm anti-social, but there doesn't really seem to be a point not having people have access to shit when like 5 people play anymore.

Please ignore the sass, I'm working midnights and extremely sleep deprived.

Thanks in advance,

Myself

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Sorry, I meant to do that forever ago. Will hop on and give everyone full access shortly.

Edit: Done.

Tagus

tyvm ^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just bought the game and joined this server, show me the ropes!

Are there actually people still playing on this server?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Are there actually people still playing on this server?
    I hope so, I don't wanna be all alone!