+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

+ bleed/burn/poison/w/e else damage I would guess

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Naming policy for this game seems kinda harsh.

Yeah, I wanted to use a last name for one of my characters, but since it had 'anal' in it, no bueno.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So.. for pets that have like.. two useful skills (a buff for you, along with a heal) how do you specify what they use? I tried dragging the skill down, but no go.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by sedna View Post
    I don't know if it's bugged in the form of "only shows up for some people," but I cleared the Sylvari area save for the glitched Skill Point (Fully cleared Sylvari area as of this morning, SP quest was fixed). Did you get the one in the very SW corner of the map? That was the one I was missing initially. Looking at the map, that one is the Ogham Wilds, directly west of Village of Astorea.
    Sorry I guess the way I wrote that sentence could be confusing. I'm missing the heart in Wayfarer Foothills not the Sylvari area. Time to check if they have fixed it yet.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm constantly underleveled in terms of my story quest, is that normal? I don't skip any dynamic events, heck I even completed divinitys reach/queensdale 100% and Hessex Hills 50%. Yet my story quests are always 4-5 levels above me. Level 16 now and my next quest is 21. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    I'm constantly underleveled in terms of my story quest, is that normal? I don't skip any dynamic events, heck I even completed divinitys reach/queensdale 100% and Hessex Hills 50%. Yet my story quests are always 4-5 levels above me. Level 16 now and my next quest is 21. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong
    That's normal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Some French player already hit 80:

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

what's the point on rushing. I'm so happy exploring and looking for hidden areas...

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

especially since there isn't any "endgame" waiting at 80.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Aevis View Post
    especially since there isn't any "endgame" waiting at 80.
    I thought the entire idea behind the game was "endgame" happens throughout the entire game?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    Go to the other starter zones and clear those as well. Just finished clearing all and that got me to 27

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

They really need to fix the auction house, mail, and being unable to join party members on whichever overflow they're on. I was harsh on TOR for buggy stuff and I'm not going to give Anet a free pass. Not comparing that junk to this, just sayin.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    They really need to fix the auction house, mail, and being unable to join party members on whichever overflow they're on. I was harsh on TOR for buggy stuff and I'm not going to give Anet a free pass. Not comparing that junk to this, just sayin.
    The difference being that those services are getting slammed (with exception of overflow join) and thus just getting overloaded, and having to be taken down for maint. vs. TOR's shit simply not fucking working.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So.. for pets that have like.. two useful skills (a buff for you, along with a heal) how do you specify what they use? I tried dragging the skill down, but no go.
    Pets have 1 ability you control with F2, all the others are used by your pet at random.

Need the ah man, I feel like my gear is so shite

Also, anyone seen those Tricorn hats? Please tell me its a medium armor

Tagus

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking that they'll fix this before they get around to balance issues... which is good, seeing as I just discovered how overpowered a Greatsword is on a Warrior.

idk about higher levels, but it's mowing through shit at level 8! Screw rushing through this game. This is definitely a "joy is in the journey" type experience for me.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Axe/Axe on warrior seems a lot more over powered than greatsword so far.

Axe/Axe is good for crowds, Axe/Mace however fucking rocks it. I am feeling a little underwhelmed by Great Sword atm too, might just be down to the poor equiptment etc.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

My buddy does axe/axe and it's retarded aoe damage. I basically just follow him around throwing mark of blood at his feet to keep regen on him. Stuff dies basically instantly... If it's a vet then I get to chilblains+putrid mark for aoe weakness before it all dies...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast