Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I honestly tried, but I couldn't make it through 1/8 of the OP. Is he just crying about losing lot on a D-ring or Umbral Marrows or something? Seems like a whole lot of /butthurt.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I feel dumber for attempting to read these two threads. Is this really about virtual items and broken promises in a fucking online video game? Jesus tap-dancing Christ what a waste of time and energy.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And this is why Dring means nothing anymore coming off KS99s lol

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ya'll are fucking pathetic.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If you want to make a player warning, at least make the story compelling.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    If you cant read what i type its cauz you have never had a GF to text with thus ur prolly a virgin.
    Yeah you tell it like it is man.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Re: asura- anewk, anuke

My head hurts

Morale of the story....

Girls don't play video games, unless they are 30 year old fed ex workers?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    This is the most hilarious player warning.
    Then why did you report it?

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Merged both threads since they make just as much sense (read: none) jumbled together as they do separately.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh my god, this shit just made my day....

KS99 d.ring? 30 100 byne bills?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wasn't even going to post a player warning thread on Force. I only did so after he did about me.

Force stole from ME, i didn't steal from him. He's butthurt madabout the screenshot being released in an asuran shout.

I reported his thread because player warning threads are designed for warning. Not some scamming, delusional person using the forum to slander others and cause drama. His entire post is simply bitching about me. I didnt steal anything from him, quite the contrary, as MY screenshot proves, he stole from ME, then bragged about it.
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...Forcescams.png

As for the person who asked why I loaned him currency, the time period between him stealing a currency loan and jacking meteor from a PW run was about 3 months. I don't even know if that's true. I'm just going by shout wars in port jeuno, that HE is involved in. He stole that currency before this even happened, and I decided against posting about it on bg because it just makes the drama worse without people knowing the facts of what happened. And honestly. I know not to expect sympathy from bg when it comes to loaning people things. I'll jut be called dumb for trusting him, even though we had been friends for awhile, but whatever. The asurian community is well aware of force, so i didnt feel the need to make a warning thread at the time.

As his own post points out, he is VERY mad. He's mad because he has consistantly been kicked and trash talked on Asura, via shouts regarding the thievery of gear and other items(NOT just BY ME btw, people i know and the general community) for stealing and being a general terrible player.

The only reason he decided to take this to bg is because that screenshot of him surfaced last night after we put it up and sent to a friend. Said friend also hates forceofwill for past encounters and shouts the link in port jeuno, causing another Force vs Asura dramafest. I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING in this shout war. It was never intended to become entertainment for BG. He has already been shitlisted as server trash for being a theif.

During the shout war, EVERYONE as ragging on him, because he has such a history of this type of shit. That's why hes mad and decided to try and defend the admission of being a thief by... slandering me, the person he refuses to give the currency back too, which he ADMITS, he has.

I made my own player warning thread to specifically clarify what exactly happened. Force was never harrased. Any and all drama that came to him was a direct result of thieving, lying and being crazy. The way he posts is exactly how he talks to people in game. Calling people names etc.

Just because the thread is hilarious, which his was, doesn't mean I'm not going to report it. Especially since it was not only out of place and doesn't have a clear consensus of what hes warning about, HE'S THE ONE whos stealing and acting a fool. Spam and slander, can be funny, but this isn't the right section for that.

Also if you want to attack someone, attack me please. Leave my husband out of it, That's a low blow. He is an amazing guy and most people adore him.

To keep this from turning on me, I'm trying to avoid the back in forth. As kalas said, force is known for this type of behavior.

To steal from someone, then make a player warning about SAID VICTIM... Yeah, that is sickeningly hilarious.

I don't have a bunch an amazing rep with a shit ton of friends.. I have a lukewarm rep for being a troll and a average at best player. Most of my trolling is typically harmless and is not drama related. I'm just goofy. I dont have a LS atm except one with friends. I don't focus much in game so i'm pretty undesirable as a player for endgame. I however, didn't deserve to be stolen from and slandered in such a way, especially by Forceofwill lol.

And tbh, i got what everyone said I'd get. I befriended him and gave him a chance. That makes me naive, sure, I don't think I'm dumb, I made a dumb choice and tried to be unbiased and friendly with the dude and he jacked my shit after all the help I gave him.

That's what really happened, lol.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Oh many, I totally called this shit thread last night:

OP disappointed me in not having his second account come in to agree with him. Those are always fun.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Stop kissing my ass. This has NOTHING to do with me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    If you cant read what i type its cauz you have never had a GF to text with thus ur prolly a virgin.
    I sympathised with you a little, until I read this and couldn't take you seriously anymore. This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've read anywhere on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
    and unless you are here complaining about 5M for a pop item which is a joke in itself
    Savory Shanks are really 5m on Asura!?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

5-6M ish ye, at least that's what the people I know are buying them for.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

forceofwill thread?!
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...93/590/6f6.gif

Both sides of this thread should be kept in cages at the circus but my god, forceofwill is the most delusional, butthurt, ps3-triboxing, dipshit I ever met playing ffxi and being on asura that's sadly quite a title

lol@cant get marrows too

Spoiler: show
    CAUZ
    CAUZ
    CAUZ
    CAUZ
    CAUZ
    CAUZ

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

so pretty much this guy made good on his end of a bargain (empyreans or whatever for a person) and then the person didn't get him his marrows so he stole something of less value from the person that owed him.(?)

either way sounds like you both are shit and neither of you should really be posting

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    What in the fucking shit is this
    Garbage port jeuno players on Asura, continuing to be retarded but now to each other. Least is my guess. I do enjoy the classic assumption "your first up for drops when we do this" = OWE ME MARROWZ!!!11onez

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

you type so much omg

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    so pretty much this guy made good on his end of a bargain (empyreans or whatever for a person) and then the person didn't get him his marrows so he stole something of less value from the person that owed him.(?)

either way sounds like you both are shit and neither of you should really be posting
    No.

Force was a dedicated LS member, a good member of the LS. He received more items than any single person in the ls. It was a 7-10man empyrean ls.

I'm not going to lie and say he didn't earn these items, he did! He invested time in the ls, and became friends with people in it.

Once the 99 trial was introduced the subject of doing adl came up, and he (he was a sack) suggested we do it. The ls wanted to focus on capping empyrean gear first for the rest of the members. (He was one of the first to complete his empyreans for himself and his mules)

YES I TOLD HIM, IF WE EVER DID ADL - HE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO RECIEVE MARROWS. I admit that.

The LS fell apart as vw became more relevant, and we lazy. I wont use my irl as an excuse as to why the ls became lazy, but Force got so much out of the ls.

Not to mention when I did log in, when i got back from our honeymoon/vaca/whatever, ALL WE did was help force. The ls was pretty dead at this point. WE even fucking got the dude was free dring. Helped him farm dynamis, lopaned him currency AND gil.

This is not a case of someone who busted their ass off for a ls to build relics and emps for his leaders. He literally got both HIS MULE AND HIS OWN CHAR DECKED the fuck out. We really helped this dude.

At the point that he borrowed curency from me, we were playing more, and the ls was DEAD. The LS being dead imo, isn't just my fault or anyones. Force was an officer too as well as 4 others, not including me and the leader. He said I begged him to be a sack... I didn't beg him, I ASKED HIM because he was a solid player with good attendance. I guess he took this as him doing me a personal favor, whatever.

End of story, when we started up playing again we didn't have any interest in starting up a ls again asap(or at all) and just wanted to relax. Keep in mind I GOT 0 EMPYREANS FROM THE LS. NONE and the leader got 1! How many did force get? 3!!!!
    This was with our attendance when the ls was more active.

He took our coming back and not looking to rebuild ls asap, as a huge insult. he said he waited for us, and we wasted his time etc.

He had borrowed some currency from me beforehand which he promised to give back on my return. He refused too, stating i owed him for the adls we never did.

That's what really went on. He kept the loan I gave him as some deluded payment for his time on a "promise" i made him.

You can dislike me all you want, but I never stole from him or made promises to personally provide him with anything. I SAID at the time when our ls was very active IF OUR LS EVER DID ADL he would receive marrows as he was our top member.

I don't get how anyone who got so much help from a ls or group, can say his time is wasted and steal something from me personally as if i owe him a debt. It's not like he didn't receive a ton of items from abyssea, which is what he wanted and got. The adl issue was just a "if we do it"

Common sense tells me the adl excuse is just bs. He took my shit and hes using that as an excuse for it. He got a fuck ton of shit from the ls while pretending to be a girl on serrangel, and I just think its NUTS that he thinks he can steal something and say it was a payment for a debt that never existed.

delusional. I didnt shit to this dude but help him, sure he helped me too, but im not the one who stole his shit after saying i would give it back.

derp derp derp

kEEP IT SIMPLE. LS broke and he didnt wanna pay me back because he got most of what he wanted from us and we werent going to attempt ADL in the immediate future. Without the LS i'm personally useless in his opinion, so fuck paying me back. I mean why? Wtf am I gonna do? That was likely his state of mind based on how hes done others, so whatever.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast