Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I've actually missed ridiculous FFXI drama.

youlietoomuch

lol more asuran hackers that are ass hurt at me for pointing out how bad you really are at this easy game. Thats your 4th character now matzilla? how many more do you need to get baned before you go do something you are good at. You are obviously not good at this game. This is a guy that wishes so bad to be good but for the "easy aby content" his idea of wining is wiping the alli and then speed hacking to kite NMs so the rest of his bot friends can wipe some more. Then when NNI comes out its people like him that complained aby was too easy but still he cheats to win NNI cauz its too hard.
    You are a joke. You have no real skill so you cheat. If you were good you wouldnt need any hacks or tools. With out your fish bot you wouldnt ever have got a relic. All you can ever do is pretend to be good nothing more.

Try all you want but if you hack or cheat.. Your words are as meaningless as anewks. A silly little person living in a make beleive world of how you are better then the "gimps" you make fun of on a daily basis. when in reality, you are that "gimp" before you started cheating. Now that you cheat you can lie to others about how great you arent. But to lie to your self about it to pretend or deny the truth to your self.. Says its you with the problem. You lack the deciency and selfrespect to play a game with other people with out cheating. At a kids game. And you are someone that brags about it. You are so proud to screw people that you have never meet, any chance you get.

For the guy askn. the price of KB pop is about 10m not 5m like anewks botn friend wsnts to lie about. and people say.. not that I have ever witnessed it but "they say" they sell drings for 100m. A conversation anewk and I had while shes begging me for the dring. I say its a 100m item and she says I'm still geting marrows so I let her have it..

for loire idk you ive seen you arround but have no desire to get into it with you.

The deal was I was to help her lead a legion LS and we would also do other events like ADL. I told her I didnt really want to be a leader but she promised me 5x marrows so I accepted and busted my ass for people she made promises of empy weapons for so we could do better events. While shes offline or afk feeding me lies about her baby so she cant play full time I'm left to do the majority of the work cauz anuke was never on for the full 4 hours of an actual event unless its items for him.

You can think what you want but anewk promised me and never had any intention of making good on her word.

Its when I confront her about it that she blows things up and demands I repay her right then and now. Since I couldnt she shouts that I'm a thief. And now 4 monts later of her trolln me on a daily basis. Now I post and some how you think you can call me garbage... right.. So if you were me. You would give her more? Really? I find that very hard to beleive.

Its going to take alot more then liars, cheats and grammer trolls to get me to ever back down about this. So do your worst. Lets hope trolls like matzilla can find a shit talking bot so that he can ever have a chance to effect me with his pathetic lil words. Words from the mouth of a cheater.. Meaningless.

Lol anewk is back. I though you were leting me have the floor? Needed more time to get your lies organised?

lol things she did for me.. Not even worth talking about. A few +2 items here and there but I got the majority of my +2s my self or with 2 other friends I did empy farming with during the 1st time anewk and anuke quit the game on me. Then yes they come back and talk legion LS and ADL and that is when she promised me 1st drops but it was an empty promise. Our LS didnt break and you know it you told me we were merging with a LS and this is how you would help me get the marrows. you promised me. That you were lien about that too makes little difference. You promised me. You lied. You blew this situation up. And when your lies are found out it is only you that you will have to blame.

So keep lien ^^ its just more proof in the long run.

youlietoomuch

[QUOTE=Benihana;5372273]No.

I don't get how anyone who got so much help from a ls or group, can say his time is wasted and steal something from me personally as if i owe him a debt. It's not like he didn't receive a ton of items from abyssea, which is what he wanted and got. The adl issue was just a "if we do it"

You never made an effort to even try. the one time we went you wernt there and you send me a /tell "lolz inc wipe" yea fuck you too you soulless lien cunt.

Common sense tells me the adl excuse is just bs. He took my shit and hes using that as an excuse for it. He got a fuck ton of shit from the ls while pretending to be a girl on serrangel, and I just think its NUTS that he thinks he can steal something and say it was a payment for a debt that never existed.

Hello screen shot where you say its now my "payment".. Those were your words not mine. But again you will deny your own words when they stare you in the face. So which is the lie? the screen shot where you say im now paid or the bullshit story here you are tryn so desperately to keep afloat when its full of holes.

So which is the lie anewk. or is it true and everything about you is a lie?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i smell a whole lotta butt hurt in here.

youlietoomuch

lol kese another hacker wana be pro but will never be. Thanks for the pointless comment. I beleive it is you that is still ass hurt from when I told you you are shit at a game if you need hacks to win. The ass you smell is your own.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

game is too old for this chit lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is "wana be pro" gearswapping, not fulltiming maats cap on every job, not offhanding kclub on every job cauz, knowing anything about game mechanics, and not being an obnoxious ignorant cunt to everyone you meet?

getting places in a video game slower builds character,

the whitetrashy, 30+ stoner living on welfare playing CoD 4 achievementz and calling people who like to run places faster than him Haxors kind

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

its ok fondue, hes a self proclaimed pro, so it must be true.

youlietoomuch

lol thats it haxzilla? thats all ya got? Unlike you everything I have I got w/o cheating. Maats cap I got before level sync. KC is something you wont ever get w/o fish bot $. I play 2 characters at once for a total of 22 jobs. But sure keep telln your self what ever lies make you feel better about your own failings.

And damn your still asshurt that I'm better then you at CoD too. thats a year of tears wow. Its not my fault you cant get your mile high club. Its not my fault you cant get a K/D over .80. Not my fault the new game is so bad that my k/d is 4.83. I dont expect you to ever understand what it means to be good at something. You are too busy wasting your time on things you suck at to ever know.

And so what I get high and I'm still better then you and I dont cheat. What is your excuse for sucking so bad that you need to cheat?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

youlietoomuch

lol sad. cut and paste is how you plan to win an arguement lol what a sad lil boy you are.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

not really sure how else to reply to "k/d"s and "mile high club" achievements

you win

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    And damn your still asshurt that I'm better then you at CoD too. thats a year of tears wow. Its not my fault you cant get your mile high club. Its not my fault you cant get a K/D over .80. Not my fault the new game is so bad that my k/d is 4.83. I dont expect you to ever understand what it means to be good at something. You are too busy wasting your time on things you suck at to ever know.
    ?

youlietoomuch

You brought it up. Thought you had a point to prove. guess its just more empty insults from a desperate lil brat wishing so bad to say something that can hurt me as bad as the words I say hurt you. Its the truth that hurts not lies figure it out. Everything you say about me is factual at best. a sad asumption from a sad lil bitch.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Everything you say about me is factual at best.
    Alrighty then.
    Glad we cleared this up.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    Everything you say about me is factual at best.

So you're saying she's telling the truth.

Well that didn't take long.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

So when do we get to the "I'ma go play w/my girlz tits in da club"?

youlietoomuch

i wear maats cap for certian jobs that I dont care to spend gil on. I wear it it town often. The macros thing he has been cryn about... for a year.. is when I told his shit bot LS they were shit cauz they duno how to use macros so I stoped using macros as a away to prove a point. He is either still soo ass hurt about it or just too damn stupid and still never figured it out. reguardless. w/o spellcast. he would be a useless gimp unlable to do anything for him self.

youlietoomuch

i take that back.... may be you wernt there.. i forget you got kicked so many times for cryn like a bitch that you may not have been there at the time and so you wouldnt remember. But you herd someone cryn about it and you decided you were gonna some how use it aginst me as if its everdone anything but make me laugh that you still bring it up. It makes more sence to me now though. Never did understand why you would bring something up that was an insult to you and your spell cast buddies that cant even do that for them selves.. Its always someone askn for a copy of someone elses file that they prolly coppied them selves.. Its an endless cycle of lazy no skill bitch. But keep wishing you wernt really a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    So you're saying she's telling the truth.

Well that didn't take long.
    i know a few eople don't like me but i really am telling the truth. As for the i said he was paid, i wont lie. I shouldnt have used that word, but if you saw the whole convo and the context of it, I was trying to salvage my friendship with him cause we had been buddies a long time.

That very specific qoute was me saying my contributions to him off ls was a form of payment for his time he invested in me. He thinks friendship or whatever should be paid for, or something. And I was saying, HEY I HELPED FUND UR RELICS, I HELPED U FARM THEM, ILOANED YOU YOUR FINAL 30 COIN, is that not payment enuff for this time? You should still pay me back after you said u would. I probably would have given him the gil in all honestly, but that's not the point. He agreed to pay it back, period point blank. And because ls broke he decided he wasn't gonna pay me back, and that IS STEALING.

i never promised to do ADL, I promised that as our shells top member, if and when we did adl he would get the marrows first.

Another thing to note, is the screenshot i posted was taken AFTER his, long after. So if the context of conversation in his screens means what he claims (the consensus of the entire convo is unclear imo), then why did in my screenshot he admit to stealing/keeping the gil and refusing to repay it? Why did he say, "YOU GOT SCREWED! HAHA"

The context of my screen is very clear. He clearly admits he fucked me over on the loan. His screenshots cut from a long deep convo I had with him in abyssea and I used words I shouldn't have to try to and exlain to him why he is delusional about his time wasted.

I never intended to give him the impression that me loaning him 30 100 bynes was meant to be a payment of any kind, and if he truly took it that way, (he didn', and he KNOWS it. He knows thats not what i meant) if he truly thought i meant it that way, why does he admit and say in the screen that he screwed me, if in fact i said it was a payment and he understood that?

Makes no sense.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast