BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57
    Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

The mods of this forum make me wish I had joined BG at the start so I could have witnessed years of that awesomeness. Fucking genius.

SETTLE DOWN, DANZIG
    you canno see my sunglass

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ikarys Chevalier
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    Blog Entries

Hail Moblan, baby. Hail Moblan.

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Does this thread qualify for the XI Drama section? If so it should be added there

http://www.bluegartr.com/ffxiadvmap.php#2012

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Day two.

I've just arrived home. After a long day of dodging the police on my way to my workplace, I am exhausted. I've scrounged up what non-perishables I had and am now camped in my back yard, in hopes that I won't be spotted by the the almighty one.

It seems like days since I made that post in that thread. I can only hope to continue my days as a fugitive. I did not wish for this life, but god himself has passed judgment on me and it has become so. I refuse to live behind bars. My days as a leet hacker are not yet over. I've brought with me my laptop, and one wifi hotspot device in order to keep my predator at bay.

Should he see me.. I can only imagine the amount of Cheeto dust that will fill the air. The ground will shake, the clouds part.. A loud cry shall be heard.

"u fukin shit cheater kid da fbi wil handle u."

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

youlietoomuch

Nice jobe shit kids.. Less then 3k views to go for today. Keep those tears rolln.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3108/dicapriobig.jpg

You need to freshen up your act. It's getting stale and boring.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    Top ten deal breakers - people that are-
    All about gossip, Constant liars, Cheaters, Self-centered, Rude, Materialistic, Victims, Racists, Grudge holders
    Didn't read much past page 30, but I hope you can see the hilarity in this quote.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oh. my. God. I just read the last 57 pages over the last two days... I am without words. I am in tears between laughter at the idiot trying to save face, and partially because of the sheer awe that I have received in my brief glance unto the Book of Moblan.

Credit to whom it is due: To Eurell, who linked this in the Random Fail thread, I have nothing but gratitude. Truly this has made the last two days memorable and enjoyable. And Mina? I think I love you now from your summary and subsequent posts. No words need to be spoken to Auntie, the Forum Troll Overloard, for she knows her praise. Everyone else, you're awesome. That includes you, Force, for providing material for them to work with to make my day.

That is all. Please continue, for I have much to write and am in need of more comedy to get through this work. <3

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    Nice job, shit kids.. Less than 3k views to go for today. Keep those tears rollin'.
    Ur grmmar br1ngz tearz 2 mein augen

Last great book I read: they still make books...?
    hey ladies, i'm a fucking moron.

also why did you cut your pic off at the point where it already clearly shows you are a balding loser? guess what, you are a mid 30s, unsuccessful, shrimp dicked faggot. The only thing you have going for you is that you aren't a huge fatass, but that's largely irrelevant when composed alongside the fact that you have no other redeeming qualities and your idea of a good dating site is one I would expect to get raped from.

You should really change the section for turn ons/turn offs to "Anything made of carbon with 1 incredibly quick minute available". If we're going to talk straight, then talk straight.

Oh, and what the fuck kind of clothes are those? Dress shirt, same color but multi colored tie and a fucking leather jacket? What job were you applying for, sperm taster?

Jesus fucking christ man just the thought of people like you, out there in the world...it...it gives me comfort knowing you will kill yourself in the near future.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Oh. my. God. I just read the last 57 pages over the last two days... I am without words. I am in tears between laughter at the idiot trying to save face, and partially because of the sheer awe that I have received in my brief glance unto the Book of Moblan.

Credit to whom it is due: To Eurell, who linked this in the Random Fail thread, I have nothing but gratitude. Truly this has made the last two days memorable and enjoyable. And Mina? I think I love you now from your summary and subsequent posts. No words need to be spoken to Auntie, the Forum Troll Overloard, for she knows her praise. Everyone else, you're awesome. That includes you, Force, for providing material for them to work with to make my day.

That is all. Please continue, for I have much to write and am in need of more comedy to get through this work. <3

Aaaaand fin.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Postscript:

The OP has been updated with useful links to navigate the thread. Also:

It's been a wonderful and wild ride, my dears. As always, worship, praise and adoration may be directed via PMs. Now go outside or something, Christ.

isladarisapussylilbitch

lol try harder bitch

I have 116 days to go to be even with anewks trolling me fore the last 4 months. Nothing you can do will stop me.

You are nothing to me bitch.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Re: lol try harder bitch

The kid's got moxie!

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Post-post script:

Per Ragns, he's been "IP banned into the sun", and is unable to even browse the forums as a guest. FEAR THE DAY OF JUDGMENT, YE FUCKTARDS, AND DESPAIR.

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57