Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    youlietoomuch

your right a bunch of boting nobodys would love to beleive a liar like you. You have to know I dont find it at all suprising that the low life scum bags of asura would defend the queen of lies.

If you had bothered to read my 1st post you would see the answer to your questions. I never said I didnt have the $ I said I didnt want to buy bynes hence the "repayment" to you was going to be bynes not gil.

the lied to part was about you buyn my fish. I was lien about that just to fuck with you and look i say how does it feel to be lied to. cauz now you have no way to know the truth. and as per usual you had to make the situation worse and here we are. Everyone now knows enough of what actually happened that you will never be beleived again.. Not by anyone with a brian at least. But even with you shouting that I'm a thief I still have friends that know better and still have people ask me to hold random items and they get it back.. Why cauz I dont want anything I'm not owed. You owe me. You made promises to me.. then you lie about it. So where do we go from here. Whats your next move crazy lazy. The forums are boring and pointless or havent you figured that out yet? It sure hasnt got you any closer to geting me to keep my promise. And you still deny yours so.. You gonna have to try a new way I think. This current plan of yours isnt doing much but giving me a laught at some shit kids.

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    lol sweet thanks its more lies from her awesome. only took you all day to think up new lies
    What happened was shes trolln me again and I said thanks for the $ for the fish. and I talked a bunch of shit to her about how I got her $. the rest is a reality she lives in that no one else is a part of lol.

More lies please.. Dont ever learn that lies to cover up lies only makes things worse..

Its one more lie you have to never forget or tell wrong.

Its 1 more lie you will have to live with knowing that this was all your fault. If you had just tried to keep your promise. But you couldnt even try.

Like anyone is going to believe I bought anything from you or your mules lol.

Like I don't know serraangel is your mule. I mentioned her in my original post you idiot lol

If you had bothered to read my 1st post you would see the answer to your questions. I never said I didnt have the $ I said I didnt want to buy bynes hence the "repayment" to you was going to be bynes not gil.

the lied to part was about you buyn my fish. I was lien about that just to fuck with you and look i say how does it feel to be lied to. cauz now you have no way to know the truth. and as per usual you had to make the situation worse and here we are. Everyone now knows enough of what actually happened that you will never be beleived again...
    WTF? So you admit you owe me a repayment for the bynes/gil i loaned you and you lied about me buying your fish?

Look you're crazy ok? and delusional. I will gladly shout praises of you on bg and asura, just give me back my shit ok?

I want nothing to do with you anymore, you are bat-shit nuts but if you want me tell people you gave it back, i'll happilly do that, just please give back what you borrowed.

Thx

youlietoomuch

Um not untill you pay me what you promised me. what part of that is so hard for you to understand.

You say in the screen shots that you did promise me. So why would I keep my promise if you wont keep yours?

We can go arround and arround in circles if you really want but untill you admit your part in this and make good on it you get nothing more from me.

And the other part of whats going on atm is that anewk was on anuke at the time of the screenshot. But shes here posting as 2 different people tryn to confuse the situtaion and I couldnt really care less. Just more stupid games shes playn. Its still geting you no where. No closer to fixing this.

Keep your promises and you wont have problems like this.

This is all on you.

youlietoomuch

when the fuck didnt I admit I owe you? Find one instance one person that i ever told that no I dont oew you shit. Its always been the same I owe you 3k bynes. You oew me 5x marrows.. Ur fault for lieing and not even tryn to make good on your promise.

Arround and arround.. how many times till you get it through your head. NO ONE WILL KEEP A PROMISE TO SOMEONE THAT BREAKS PROMISES TO THEM. NO ONE IN ANY REALITY WORKS THIS WAY. PAY WHAT YOU OWE SO I CAN PAY YOU AND FORGET ABOUT YOU FOREVER. or cry about it forever and deny your part.. keep the lie going till the game shuts down cauz you sure as hell know I'm not going anywhere. Really your only 2 options.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Holy shit@Forum Troll OVERLORD, priceless lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Dear SE, can we un-merge Pandemonium and Asura, pretty please?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    Dear SE, can we un-merge Pandemonium and Asura, pretty please?
    Or another server dump to Remora so the fags can get out.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

ur not shit to me sucka

Close the thread bitch I'm bored now anyway.

Make your lil changes and close it so your sorry ass gets last word otherwise it will eat you alive
    Is it "I'm done posting here" or "mmo losers I'ma go play w/my girls tits in da club" that comes next?? Man I hope it's some tits in da club!

youlietoomuch

Actualy its more like. 1800+ views in 1 day. more then enough people on our server have seen the the screen shots now.

They can think what ever they like. But its the same now as it was before. You pay me what you owe me what you promised me and I will pay you back like I promised.

as far as the moderator goes. I may, or may not have been mistaken. I read your name wrong and thought you were some one else.. SO my mistake. I do stand by everything thing else I said about you though. I dont care enough to re read what I type and I misspoke and oooh good one you got me. In an arguement with a boting peice of trash no less. so yea he can go screw him self for geting involved to a point of editing my post like that. Why didnt you do something when anewk complained btw? For a second i thought you had figured out she wants it closed to save face. I think anyone can tell I could give a shit less about that.

I say it should be closed for what the forum troll overloard did to it. hell it should have stayed 2 posts. He didnt get on me untill I really shit on some weak ass hackers so I cant help but think I hurt him oh so bad with just words alone. and its not like it was my 1st mistype but he was oh so eager to get me back. meaningless at any rate. It wont un make her promise to me and its not gonna force her to do the right thing of either pay me what she owes so I can pay her back or stfu and stop shoutn bullshit and trolln me cauz she said I'm "paid"

I'm gonna have to say it in every post now cauz some how its not sinking in. Its not getn through to her just yet.

youlietoomuch

fictional would be the word I was meaning to say. Again english is not my 1st language... my writen english isnt great as it is and I'm better with texting cauz I live in the real world as well. but I'm sure the selective reading syndrome will kick in for this post. and I'll call now... inc "u dumb u mad" for the next 2-3 posts at least.

fictional would be the word I was meaning to say. Again english is not my 1st language... my writen english isnt great as it is and I'm better with texting cauz I live in the real world as well. but I'm sure the selective reading syndrome will kick in for this post. and I'll call now... inc "u dum next 2-3 posts at least.
    Yeah, You're an idiot.

"Yes LS, if we ever do ADL, force, being the shells top member will get marrows first." = SHE PERSONALLY OWES HIM UMBRAL MARROWS? DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH THIS ASSUMPTION? omg it seems so crazy to me lol

And can be compared too

"Hey can you loan me 30 100 byne bills so I can finish my relic? Ill keep them for you and give them back to you when you're back" and then flat out refusing to give them back, bragging about it and saying you wont until I give you 5 umbral marrows I NEVER PERSONALLY OWED YOU. Anyone else think this is crazy?

Force you're a dumbass. One is a scam, the other is not. I didnt personally promise you 5 umbral marrows and i dont owe them to you. Your logic is seriously fucked if you think you can compare your ls points to a future event, that never even happened, was never promised to happen, to you making a VERBAL AGREEMENT to borrow gear from someone and then refusing to return it. Why can't you see that?

You scammed me, period point blank and nobody is going to see it otherwise but you. Jeez you're deluded
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...z/8aecd9ec.jpg

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR MIND CAN THINK, -YOU- TAKING A SACK IS A PERSONAL PROMISE FROM ME to get you 5 umbral marrows when i SPECIFICALLY SAID, at the time, you were in fact the shells highest attending member, therefor you would receieve the marrows first.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...z/8aecd9ec.jpg

NOTICE IN THE SCREENSHOT, I SAID, HE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO GET A-D-L DROPS! I DIDNT SAY I PERSONALLY WAS GOING TO GIVE HIM GIVE HIM 5 UMBRAL MARROWS. iTS FUCKING RIDICULOUS LOGIC, i TRULY DON;'T THINK he himself believes the bs he is saying. He knows he scammed me and hes using that as some type of cover. IT AINT WORKIN FORCE.

No to mention, two pages back, he admits to lying just to fuck with me. He's not just lying to mess with me. He's lying about almost everything or taking it to an extreme point.

Heres his earlier quote

the lied to part was about you buyn my fish. I was lien about that just to fuck with you
    Making progress Force. No stop lying about me promising you 5 umbral marrows out my own pocket. You were mad the LS broke. Im sorry about that, but you did get alot from the ls, whch you earned.

It desnt excuse YOU ASKING ME FOR A 30 COIN LOAN, then refusing to give it back.

The other funny thing is, WHEN HE was asking me for the loan, he was so nice and normal. NEVER MENTIONED anything about marrows ONCE. He only ever even mentioned it after I started shouting he blisted me after borrowing my shit, lol. I also HELPED HIM FARM fragment and attest for the said relic I loaned him coins for!! Like omg.. HE IS RIDICULOUS. And once I CAME BACK TO game to get the coins back, get this, HE HAD ALL MY CHARS BLACKLISTED at the time.

lol.

Is there anyone in this thread that seriously think what he did was justified and was not, what I call, a scam? Whatever fo real. This thread is just making me look worse but this dudes logic in interpreting our convos just blows my fuckin mind.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

my writen english isnt great as it is and I'm better with texting cauz I live in the real world as well
    sig worthy

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Damn this went well with my coffee. It has actually got me all nostalgic, I might log on to FFXI today.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Why won't defending ring drop for me?

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Re: asura - Everything you say about me is factual at best

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Why won't defending ring drop for me?
    Because you speak English.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

dubble

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

If you cant read what i type its cauz you have never had a GF to text with thus ur prolly a virgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playerwarner View Post
    We also fully finished his almace for his mule (serraangel) and his verethragna (on forceofwil)
    I find it rather funny that the guy with characters based on Magic cards is making jokes about others being virgins.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This is giving me a hoot reading at work, but I'll bite: it is beyond obvious to me that saying to someone that they will be "the first to get Marrows" is markedly different than promising the drops themselves. It is of course contingent on whether ADL is even DONE. How is this even an issue?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast