Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    Forum troll overloard
    /slowclap

Wow, I love this guy, can we keep him? It's like waking up to a slow car wreck over and over again. It's so entertaining.

P.S.: DEFINITELY calling Isla "forum troll overloard" from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoro View Post
    This is giving me a hoot reading at work, but I'll bite: it is beyond obvious to me that saying to someone that they will be "the first to get Marrows" is markedly different than promising the drops themselves. It is of course contingent on whether ADL is even DONE. How is this even an issue?
    You expect some who writes like this:
    lol keep lien to your self about it but it was me and click for most of his sword. It was that and cauz I had the most points over al of you lazy botn fucks is why I got gun made before the rest of you got shit. Me some console player just joins out of no where and shit all over every one of you took your shit got people baned and it couldnt have happened to a bigger group off trash bots that got a kick out of preventing other people of ever having a fair chance to camp HNM. Its why your shell fell apart cauz w/o HNM dominance you guys were back to just another nobody face in the crowd. Its why so many quit after that.. they were no longer special if they cant stop others from playn.. Its why people like you are scum.
    to even comprehend anything?

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Oh hell I don't know. I couldn't bring myself to care about either side crying over their losses. But because I'm in a helpful mood, I'll tell both parties the solution to their problems.

You run the risk of broken/unfulfilled promises all the time. Someone lying about getting you something hardly constitutes a player warning. You feel burnt about what you aren't getting? Move on. That's what normal players do. They don't come crying to a forum that will chew you up like BG does.

You give someone something in advance and they never pay you back? Tough cookies. You should have thought about that when you gave the 1-way transaction. Just expect that everything you give will never come back and you'll never be disappointed. The only times I ever lent anyone anything that I -really- cared about getting back I knew where they lived and could make it to their house in less than 30 minutes.

I tried to read every post that the OP has written and defaulted to just reading the responses since they were much more coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    P.S.: DEFINITELY calling Isla "forum troll overloard" from now on.
    I read that as forum troll overload. Now this makes more sense.

youlietoomuch

You can make fun of my spelling all you want. Most of you cant read or have selective reading disorder anyway.

she get nothing more from me untill she makes good on her promise.

How many more times do I have to say it before it sinks in?

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

You apparently suffer from that same disease yourself.

It's very clear you are not getting a damn thing from her to everyone except you.

How many times does everyone else have to explain that to you for it to sink in?

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can make fun of my spelling all you want. Most of you cant read or have selective reading disorder anyway.

she get nothing more from me untill she makes good on her promise.

How many more times do I have to say it before it sinks in?
    Haha, this kid here, he's so adorable. I've read more in the last 24 hours than you've read in the last 10 years.

Oh, and no one cares about CoD.

youlietoomuch

lol no I do know she will never keep her promise. I knew it 4 months ago. This is all a result of her shouting and trolling me day after day. She wanted to make this public so here we are. I dont give a shit if people think im an asshole or a thief but now everyone with even 1/2 a brain will see she did make me a promise however empty it may have been she still made it.

were now @ 2300 people that have seen her lies and that will be more then enough for her lies to catch up with her.

lol its great the stupid shit people say and think its a fact... You care about CoD enough to say no one cares. And I'm pretty sure people do care since clan matches still happen every day and plenty of people online to play aginst. But you can think your empty pointless statement as fact but it wont make it so.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

What's interesting is this is the best player warning thread I've seen yet. You've fully informed me to stay the hell away from your character in no matter what game I play. I feel sorry for every decent Asuran out there because it seems like the worst of FFXI has some association from there. I don't know if you're a thief or an asshole but I do know you're either a very young child or an idiot who whines too much.

You think you've fully informed people about "her lies" when the only thing I've confirmed is she's stupid for lending out ANYTHING to you. In fact, I think anyone who helps you out in the future is fit for a straight jacket.

I'm not on your server to confirm these shouting and trolling that she does to you day after day. If this isn't you blowing smoke up everyone's ass then you could have played the victim by reporting her for harassment. You could have blisted her and ignored her having everyone on the server think she was a raving lunatic. Instead, you've decided to come here and concoct a story about a promise breaker and a liar in a MMO. That's like a preschooler's problem right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    Oh, and no one cares about CoD.
    Drew that one out didn't you?

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

CoD sole purpose in life is to get people like you off of the internet into a separate container in which to save us all from the "bro's", "fags" and "i fuked ur mother" failures. They do not count as people, more like breathing ironys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Drew that one out didn't you?
    Oh come on, he's FUN

youlietoomuch

soo bored... lil 3rd pt trolls are so mad now.

Keep cryn cauz you suck at CoD. Go play halo its where the shit kids belong.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

And this is why I hate xbox players

youlietoomuch

right.. more boring go no where statements.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As painful as it is to muddle through his posts, it's amusing to read it as if he's speaking the words exactly as he spells them. Ends up sounding like Tarzan trying to be gangstah, and he never made it into high school. Second languages aren't easy to master for most, but given all this practice he's getting with this thread you'd think he'd learn from all of his repeated mistakes.

Anyone else find it humorous that he keeps spelling out "lien" instead of "lying" when he's talking about debts/obligations owed?

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Are you serious? How can you keep posting when people here think you're the stupidest individual who's posted in this thread. You clearly can't spell, are obviously ignorant, and have zero capability of holding conversation or being rational. I pity you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidelly View Post
    Anyone else find it humorous that he keeps spelling out "lien" instead of "lying" when he's talking about debts/obligations owed?
    Actually didn't know "lien" was a word, I learnt something new from this thread today.

youlietoomuch

its as funny as people that chose to ignore things like screen shots and go right to trolling cauz they are pissed off about something I said that hurt them on a personal level. I mean why else would anyone come and get in the middle of this shit storm.. Unless you have something to prove.. that you just have to get me back some how. Hate to disapoint you but I dont give a shit. I dont give a shit to reread or spell check or edit this shit in any way. I dont care about you or any of the other ass hurt 3rd pt hackn trolls. I dont wish to be here but this is where she wanted it. All out in the open.

So here we are. Trolls thinkn the words they say have any influence over me or her.

Your pointless words change nothing.

Shes is still a lien souless cunt and I'm an asshole.. The difference is I dont try and be something I'm not. I dont need to lie about who I am or what ive done. She lives in denial. Living a lie and using others.. Thats her thing...

Shiting on shit kids has always been my thing and I have nothing to be sorry for when it comes to spineless fucks that cheat at games they play with other people. Using your hacks as a way to bully and harass others. So no.. I have no patience or sympathy for shit kids that cheat to win. You should be ashamed of your selves.. You should be mad at your parrents for failing to teach you right from wrong. But then I'm sure if cheating at a kids game is your idea of how to treat others.. I cant imagine your parrents are anything but trash as well.. The whole "apple doesnt fall far from the tree" deal...

So how you think the words of a scumbag cheater could ever convince me of.. what idk.. that im some how wrong? GL with that one. You are going to need alot more then boring ass go no where failed troll attempts to ever change my mind about her, this situation or that hackers are anything but shit.

SO I would think by now the people that think they are just sooo smart would save their breath by now. But I guess I hurt your pretend sence of pride about a game you cheat at so how coud you ever really be proud of anything you have done when its a hack to win life you lead.

You gonna have to do alot better if your plan is to.. idk change my mind or what idk.

Its obvious anewk has no next step planed yet so her shouting and posting screen shots did what? Showed people I'm an asshole.. When did I ever say I wasnt an asshole to people that are peices of shit? Something I would never deny.

Her failed attempt to ruin a rep I dont give a shit about.. so now what bitch? You ready to keep your promise so I can keep mine? Or you still gonna deny you made me a promise... and deny you say I'm "paid" and waste more of your time on this?

Whats your plan? the # of people that view this post keeps going up.. You have alot of people out there that are going to be all over you the 1st time you fuck up your lie. What are you gonna do then? What can you do when your lies wont help you?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

i'll fucking destroy u at CoD bitch, u wanna fucking go? little punk

youlietoomuch

lol pity from a shit kid on a hackers site lol your words they hurt soo much lol what a joke.

youlietoomuch

lol If i didnt let my XBL expire this month.. My 1st responce to you would be. Do you have your MHC? If not then you are not worth playn. I'll get the new cod for ps3 though so you gonna have to wait. It will give you more then enough time to get your MHC since you are so good. A 1 min long mission should be no sweat for ya ^^ My $ is on that you dont have it wont ever be able to get it and even worse prolly have no idea what I'm even talking about.

youlietoomuch

fair compromise would be send me a msg with your GT ill add you and you can see my stats and see you have no chance in hell aginst me.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast