Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    youlietoomuch

[Asura] ForceofWill: Deluxe Platinum Thread of the Year Edition

AUNTIE EDIT:

Mina's award-winning thread summary can be found HERE.

Auntie's reading from the Book of Moblans can be found HERE

And now, on to our tale...

__________________________________________________ __________________

I'll try to keep a long story short. I wont really get into all the lil BS I did for them. empy weapon/shield af3+2s bla bla bla

I lost about 1 year of my life to thease losers.

I was promised 5x umbral marrows and I was never paid for my time.

Anewk beged me for a dring cauz I just went 2/2 on KB. So instead of puting it on my 2nd character like I should have I let her sorry ass spineless excuse for a man have it cauz she was still promising me marrows.

At no point did our LS ever attempt ADL because she was consistantly chasing away our members by being a psycho. Blaming everyone but her self for when things went bad. All the while she would take every chance to go afk or quit the game for weeks at a time. In her twisted mind quiting the game meant she didnt have to keep promises she made to people so when she was on she was never at events.

I was there every day. Making good on promises she made to people. Not my promises... I'm there an hour or 2 before and after at least every day we did a weak ass 4 hr event. I'm there 6-8 hrs. I was there 2 boxing building time for people that bothered to show up. I once asked her to help build lights cauz shes on blm.. she kills 1 mob and goes afk.. She says she has a baby but its a lie so she can be lazy.

So now lets get to the good part.

I log on one day and she says to me that we are gonna join with this awesome LS that just moved server to asura and this is how shes gonna get me the marrows she promise me. She swares its gonna be great were gonna be such an active shell and everything will work out.

So I say to her cauz she had been offering to loan me currency for a while. To loan me 3k bynes so I can finish my relic since were gonna be doing dyna as a shell I wont be able to farm.. Cauz she knew very well I was not looking to spend the $ on items I could farm my self. She loans me the 3k bynes and says dont worry about when you will repay me shes busy cruor farming anyway. I said ok good cauz I'm gonna repay the 3k bynes.. not in gil and shes ok with that at the time...

about day 8 of a LS that does nothing all day but talk about how good they arent cauz they have bots and 3rd pt tools. I tell her I'm geting anoyed with this LS they do less then our shitty lil LS but at least I dont have to hear a bunch of nerds blown eacother all day long...

She just laughs it off... I /tell her at least 2 more times.. the next day.. a day or so after.. whats going on.. this shell does nothing and your off afk leeching and you dont care.. I even put it in our old /lsmes cauz thats where she was hiding cauz she was already pissing off people in the new LS. Someone even kicked her for the lolz cauz shes so fn crazy. But she tells me she doesnt care that I'm mad at her and for the foreseeable future.. she and anuke and 2 other people I thought were my friend.. would be cruorfarming. At this point I start in on her about how she promised me and shes not even making an effort ot make good on her word. Its all lolz to her

I think it was day 12 or so. This sorry ass excuse for an end game shell finally does ADL. is she there to help.. nope.. shes off doing what shes been doing since we join this new LS... Shes cruor burning. Choco blinking her way to lazy riches. Ya think she wishes me good luck. Nope I get a /tell "inc wipe lolz" and thats when shes done.

No more will she take advantage and feed me lies. As it turns out anukes best friend in RL, tunashushi told me all about them while we played on XBL. Seems everything about them is a lie.

Hes a 30 yr old virgin fedx worker.. not even a driver.. cauz those people get tail.

Shes a married shut in. afraid to go out side prolly cauz people wana fuck her up in RL for all the lies she tells.

Either way

When she realises the free ride I had been giving her sorry ass was now over. She demanded I repay the 3k loan right then and there. Well since I just wasted the last 12 or so days on a loser LS guess what. I dont have it to repay. Then she decides to start shouting in PJ that I'm a thief and a liar and who knows what else shes /blist on so many mules now.

But since we were now playn tit for tat. I put the same ammount of effort into repayn her as she did for me.. None. and that is how it will be untill she makes good on her end. No one in my position would give another 30m or so to some one that screwed you for a dring and 5x marrows. no one. so guess what haters and people that wish to beleive her lies. blow me. Grammer police too.. I so dont care so save your breath. If you cant read what i type its cauz you have never had a GF to text with thus ur prolly a virgin.

Anyway she denys ever promising me marrows but the screen shots say otherwise. then i thought it was over cauz that other screen shots says I'm "paid" even though its about 100m shy or even. None the less.. shes still runnin her bitch lien mouth shoutn I stole a scroll of meteor when I have never even had that item in my inventory. She sends people tells I'm in pt with harassing them to try n get me kick. which hasnt happened yet and wouldnt care if it did.

SO.... she wanted to kick a dead horse so here we are. 4+ months later n shes still obsessn over my cock. She would say all the time in LS chat when her imaginary BF is on LS that she wana fuck me and he can just watch... Now she gets nothn from me and its made her go from psycho to restraining warrent....

So choke on this u twat.

youlietoomuch

I dont understand the BG photobucket but the screen shots are there and is a link as my home page on my profile. I'm not gonna even bother posting here again. I've said my peace but if the pics dont show I'll find another way.

Edit.

Click my name the drop box says visit home page.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I have to thank you for posting this, as it's been a strenuous day at work, and I was due for some amusement. Thank you for entertaining me.

In fact, I have to praise you for this particular part of your song and dance:

Quote Originally Posted by youlietoomuch View Post
    so guess what haters and people that wish to beleive her lies. blow me. Grammer police too.. I so dont care so save your breath. If you cant read what i type its cauz you have never had a GF to text with thus ur prolly a virgin.
    This is outstanding. After grandstanding about how lazy the person you're angry at is, you boldly say that you don't care what people think about your laziness, and proceed to call the people you're warning "prolly a virgin." Beautiful, really. "Sympathize with me, you fucking hopeless nerds!"

To be honest, I couldn't completely understand your tale. You used line breaks, which is commendable, but it's nonetheless a shitload of borderline incoherent rambling. If you want people to give a fuck about your warning, you shouldn't blather it out while in the midst of a keyboard-slamming rage—and before you eagerly point out that you weren't incensed, a bit of advice: if you're going to run around calling people "virgins" as an insult (Internet 101, to be sure), you probably shouldn't type like a twelve year old, yourself.

I don't know anything about the person you're complaining about—in fact, I probably know even less than nothing by now, as your spew has shoved my knowledge into the negative—and I've never seen you, either. Considering, there's only one thing that I can pull from this glorious mess...

I sure as hell don't miss Asura.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Holy fuck, that quote is beyond amazing.
    lolwat, user's browsing this thread: Playerwarner

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ITT: Idiots/Jerks Only exist on Asura.

We don't miss you either >:0

Also, Tried to read OP, Couldn't really understand most of it. Its pretty incomprehensible, I suggest calming down, Correcting your Spelling errors, And maybe take some classes on how to talk to people. I'll give you a free hint.

Asking for Sympathy/Warning a Playerbase While Simultaneously calling them Virgin Nerds is probably going to get you no sympathy and no one will care what you had to say. If your answer to that is who cares - Then your entire reasoning for the post is pointless and you're lying to yourself, because you do in fact care, which is why you posted.

Long story short, No offense, Just, Try to chill out, and write it out a little more coherent, And stop adding insults as a pre-defense for your spelling errors, Its okay, We all make mistakes, Just own them and fix it!

Playerwarner

Forceofwill - Asura tinyurl.com/8zz7l3u

Okay after seeing forces rather deranged rant bluegartr.com/threads/112402-asura-anewk-anuke?p=5371187#post5371187

This story is not deep, long or complicated.

Forceofwill joined my husbands LS after leaving or being booted from Clickclacks LS MoovinBrix like 2 years ago.

I'm not the most liked player on any server so I don't typically judge people who others say are bad news and shady.

Anyway he joined and we became very good friends, I personally went out to help him farm dynamis for both his apocalypse and ragnarok, and WE GAVE HIM DEFENDING RING off one of our pops after we all went out and did ks99.

We also fully finished his almace for his mule (serraangel) and his verethragna (on forceofwil)

This whole thing started when anuke and I were taking time off game to go on our honeymoon ( we been married awhile but we call it that!) and I wasn't going to be around for his ragnaroks completion, so I loaned him30 100 byne bills, i bought for 800k a piece, Totalling 28m.

When we returned to ffxi 2 weeks later he had blisted us, and the ls had fallen apart in that time. It was mostly an abyssea ls with ambitions to someday do vw and adl.

Anyway, he has no refused to pay it back after saying he would. The only reason he is now making some ridiculous player warning thread is that Tunasushi,another friend of ours, posted a screenshot he got of force admitting he was a thief and stole our shit.

Here is said screenshot. (hes on our char converting. we cruor together alot)

tinyurl.com/8zz7l3u

Force says the reason he stole/refuses to give us back our gil and currency is because I had promised him 5 umbral marrows in LS.

To clarify, I never made such promise. He was the most dedicated member (and friend) of our LS. We funded all his empyreans and we got lucky with defending ring drops and since I amprimarilya mage character, I allowed him to have it instead of taking it myself.

I DID promise him, when and if the shel ever did ADL, he would recieve th first 5 marrows. This is confirmed in hisown screenshots you can see here:
    i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/noneyabiznezz/8c51c6a9.jpg
    i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/noneyabiznezz/8aecd9ec.jpg
    i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/noneyabiznezz/95f9098d.jpg

Long story short, he is delusional. I never promised him 5 free umbral marrows. Why would I? He's never done anything for me specifically. He was a LS member, a dedicated one. He got empyrean weapons, a free dring (-.-) and help with his relics.

I wasn't even going to post on bg in regards to this because the asurian community has eviserated him. He has been kicked from many groups because of this and other shady dealings. He also, according to shouts, I have no proof, stole METEOR off pw shout group.

My reputation isnt much better, Tamoa(very respected top player) can tell you that. Although I have never stolen or been involved with shady dealings or anything. I'm mostly an asurian troll.

He made that player warning thread after being humiliated in shout/yell by OTHER people after that first screenshot was posted, and he thinks coming to bg and trying to make it about me is going to change the fact hes a scammer.

Fact is, the LS broke. It wasn't my fault. You got so much shit out of the ls. Im sorry wedidnt get around to adl. I never promised to give you free marrows from my own pocket. I promised them to as a ls member who put forth the most time into the shell.

It's not like the leaders (i wasnt even the leader btw) got a bunch of shit then broke shell.

Forceofwill got more items than anyone in the ls, and he deserved them. The dring he got(bold face lie that it was his pop. That was a ls event and it dropped on MY husbands 2 pops).

Shell kinda fell apart when we took time off and went on honeymoon, and the money and gil i loaned him he refuses to give back. Its just the 30 100 bynes he got back from the ragnarok, it wasnt like he had to pay outta pocket anyway.

The really hilarious and flameworthy thing about this whole thing is, he also forgets to mention he never told us SERRAANGEL, was his mule. He pretended to be a girl on that character, and we, as a ls funded her empyrean armor as well. We didnt find out it actually being him until after he blisted everyone because he had no intentions of paying us back.

He's a selfish, delusional, lying piece of trash who will jack your shit and make up random shit to cover his ass so his rep doesnt take a hit.

Nobody on asura believed his story and you guys shoulda seen the shouts. THEY werent even by me or my husband. Everyone knows he is a thief, hes done it before and im not sure why he would be dumb enough to draw attention to a bg warning thread.

He's the one who stole stuff.

Husband let me log on his account so I can actually post the screens, This is the same person. Here ya go guys!

Forceofwill sceenshot of him bragging and admitting to refusing to pay us back.
    http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/...Forcescams.png

To be fair, here his own screens. Says we "lied" and that's why he isn't going to pay us back. Hes reffering to the "lie" in these screens. I myself don't see myself "lying. I specifically said, I PERSONALLY never promised him 5 umbral marrows. I said if we did ADL, he, being the most dedicated and hard working player, would get them. I don't think the LS breaking, is grounds for him to steal my stuff.
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...z/8c51c6a9.jpg
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...z/8aecd9ec.jpg
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...z/95f9098d.jpg

He stole from ME, bragged about it, and said it was because he didn't get umbrals from a LS that broke.

What really makes me tick aboutthis is, this is a guy who got DECKED OUT on both his mule and his main. He pretended to be a female on his mule in order to get her own gear for her, and tbh, i wouldnt mind being a ls that gears mules. They are seperate characters that contribute, but he specially said it wasn't him when asked about it, and he was so happy so get gear from LS. He was such a dedicated lsmember.

To scam me, because the LS broke is really uncool. and The only reason you're attacking me is, on asura, you got in ALOT of trouble for doing that AND apparently jacking meteor. (which has nothing to do with me.)

That's all guys. Enjoy your daily drama!

edit: to clarify when I said I traded the currency as payment for his time. Since you can't see the whole screenshot, he was saying that him being sack costed him alot of extra time to help LS. I told him helping him with relic on MY personal time could be considered repayment for whatever time he felt he gave as sack.

I was NOT saying I gave him free 30 100 bynes (28m)

youlietoomuch

you didnt see the pics or just chose to ignore them

click my name click user home page. you will see she did promise me 5x umbral marrows. You will see she decided to say I'm now "paid" but still 4 months later she still trolls and harasses me. Lie all you want it changes nothing. You get nothing more from me. People see the pics and now the see you are a liar. Thanks for showing everyone your words have no meaning or value.

you lie too much I'm sure many people you lied to about me will see this. Its like when I gave you the dring you spent 3 days shoutn to jeuno about what a great guy I am and such a good friend and this is how you treat a friend. You know and I know those KB pops were bolth mine. you didnt get a HQ pop from your pops. I got 1 and the pup you promised a vere for and never helped sold me his for tounge. You did beg me for it and again promised me marrows so I let you have the 2nd dring.

Have fun making up more lies to try and deny the screen shots. That is the problem with lies. You can only keep up the lie for so long. People will see the real you soon enough.

Told you before.. karma will catch up to you.

click my name click user home page. you will see she did promise me 5x umbral marrows. You will see she decided to say I'm now "paid" but still 4 months later she still trolls and harasses me. Lie all you want it changes nothing. You get nothing more from me. People see the pics and now the see you are a liar. Thanks for showing everyone your words have no meaning or value.

you lie too much I'm sure many people you lied to about me will see this. Its like when I gave you the dring you spent 3 days shoutn to jeuno about what a great guy I am and such a good friend and this is how you treat a friend. You know and I know those KB pops were bolth mine. you didnt get a HQ pop from your pops. I got 1 and the pup you promised a vere for and never helped sold me his for tounge. You did beg me for it and again promised me marrows so I let you have the 2nd dring.

Have fun making up more lies to try and deny the screen shots. That is the problem with lies. You can only keep up the lie for so long. People will see the real you soon enough.

Told you before.. karma will catch up to you.
    I have experience with dealing with people like you, so i'm just gonna let you make a bigger fool of yourself from her eon out!

I posted the screenshot you're referring too and it's clear you're delusional to interpret what I said the way I said it, especially without the full convo.

You were paid for your time in ls:

WITH HELP. You got your empyreans, a free dring, help with relic upgrades, gil and everything else most people want in a low noobie abys ls.

That still doesn't excuse you stealing my stuff, which you boldly admit to in the first screen.

You stole my stuff and I didn't, and never have excused that. I HELPED YOU by giving you the 30 coin loan. I used the word payment because you did. You said I owed you for being.. a sack? I didn't think I personally owed you asnything after you got so much from LS, but i still busted my ass to help you farm dyna, loaning you gil and currency. Is that not some form of payment for your TIME?

YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ANYTHING force. You gave the ls time and dedication and you got SO MUCH FOR IT. I didn't and don't owe you anything personally and you have no right to keep my stuff.

Now if you think you are owed for the time you spent with me personally, well.. i helped you with your relic farming and loaned you coins to finish, which i purchaased for my own relics. Is that not payment enough?

You have never once, given me, any item or material. You think your time spent in LS is worth more than help with emps, af3 and abys items.. I don't get where you think I would you owe you..

youlietoomuch

lol more lies be carefull your story has to match the other lies you tell people about me or else they are going to know your story is BS.

please more lies so your lies unravel faster.

i'm not sayin this so save face.. This is the most hilarious player warning.

This is Anewk/Anuke btw haha.

I made one myself.

It's not nearly as entertaining though! lol at this thread...

lol more lies be carefull your story has to match the other lies you tell people about me or else they are going to know your story is BS.

please more lies so your lies unravel faster.
    I know enough about bg that if you keep talking without new material, you'll prolly get flamed so. I don't really have anything else to add!

ll let you have the floor now force. The player warning thread you made on me was freakin HILARIOUS dude.

I personally, will let both your and my screens SPEAK FOR THEMSSELVES!

You can help out too though force.

youlietoomuch

keep laughn. when word gets arround that you did promise me and people do remember your shouts about how I'm such a nice guy for giving you a dring. Then people will see your story is just lies. Unlike you I never denied or lied about what is owed here. how it is you are still trolling me after you said i'm "Paid" oh cauz you are bat shit crazy.

If i stole a scroll of metoer im pretty sure 17 GM complaints would have got it back. I'm asuming you say I stole it from a PW run? Idk considering it never happened.

If I "stole" your currency why didnt the GM give it back? You said you called one. You know I did too right. and after explaining my side of the situation what happened. NOTHING. You owe me and I owe you. Since were no longer "friends" and I'm such a bad guy that you spend every day for 4 months trolln me sending me tells on a new mule that havent blist yet. I'm going to have to insist you pay up 1st. I'm ready to pay what I owe when you are. Oh but you wont thats what the fight has been about for 4 months. You dont wana pay up even though you said you did promise me. Even though you decided it was cheeper for you to say I'm "paid"

please more lies. My story about this is always the same. the people I play with will see that as a fact. That i never in any way denied any part of what I owe or needed to lie about this situation. I'm not ashamed in any way that you screwed me over for way more then what you say I screwed you for. Its worth the loss on my end to be done with you.. but still you want more.. like I owe you...

So please do tell more lies about all the things that you didnt do and never happened. Its that you think your lies and denial about the screen shots will work. What will you do when people dont beleive it.. Which is a lie? the screen shot or your weak storys here.

Again my story has always been the same even 4 months ago anyone that cared to ask was told that yes I do owe her but she owes me too. Just shes in denial even when her own words are staring her in the face.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Alright, I'm not going to side with anyone but there are a few not too correct things in the statements that were made.
    Before I start, the person on a rant is Forceofwill, and he's well known on Asura to be a botter claiming to play on PS2 and being anti-botting, and tells everyone who isn't a horrible player like he is that they bot and should be ashamed.

Now that we know who it is, about the wrong facts. I don't know about the agreement they made so I can't comment on that. What I'm curious about is, how exactly did they "screw you out of a Dring and 5 marrows"? The Dring, for one, you already have one, and unless you are here complaining about 5M for a pop item which is a joke in itself, I don't know what you are saying. The marrows, you should very well know nobody but the leaders of the Linkshells and therefor the rules of them decide who is getting a marrow, and if you don't know a person who -just- joined is not a leader, then I can't help you, again.

All I'm seeing when I read the parts I understand, you popped a KB for them, it dropped a Ring, then you thought you could get 5 marrows in my Linkshell right after joining, and then you stole a currency loan because your fantasy didn't come true. Rather pathetic, if you ask me.

youlietoomuch

ooh you will let me have the floor thats very funny. Whats wrong reality seting in that you wont be able to keep up the lie forever or face total humilation and you know as well as I do the trolls of asura will never forget that you got cought in a lie that YOU decided to blow up into some big thing. I've had thease screen shots for months and didnt post them and you wanted to call my bluff I guess. You wanted to shout today and start posting screen shots of me telln you off and still never denying that i did have the $. Not sure what your battle plan was here but its really all on you now. You have to never slip in your lie. And hope you havent already to the countless people you lied to about me.

Exactly the screen shots say the truth. I dont deny my words. But some how you think you can.

youlietoomuch

lol everyone welcom the fearless learder that i did try n save some disgrace by not dropn names but since you cant keep your mouth shut you are more then welcome to let eveyone know what loser bot LS I was talkn about.

You think I care what some 3rd pt tool using hack thinks. You dont have the skill to play a kids game with out cheating. With out your hacks you wouldnt even be playn the game anymore. You would have quit long ago because you couldnt cut it.

My screen shots are off an actual TV with a camera. I play on ps2/3/XB. lie to your self. lie to anyone that will listen to your BS lies about me. It will never change the fact that I play 2 characters at once w/o cheating better then you ever could have played your 1 toon. You needed hacks and 3rd pt tools to ever stand a chance. I didnt deal with it. You dont like people looking at you like your trash. then dont be trash. dont cheat at a game that you play with other people. That you play with kids. You teach kids its ok to cheat. But if you enjoy bad karma then keep on doing what you do best.

I didnt want to drop names or involve your weak hackn ass but you let your self in. welcome back to anewks drama fest.

Shes all yours. no give backs...

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    ITT: Idiots/Jerks Only exist on Asura.

We don't miss you either >:0
    Now, now, we've shared plenty of tales in gimp discussions and the like. You know that Asura is plagued by an especially large amount of problematic players, mostly due to the fact that it's the server with the highest character population. As such, it's inevitably harder to avoid the stupidity. Don't be dishonest.

youlietoomuch

going to sleep but just incase.. Caus it seems some people suffer from selective reading.

Right from my screen shots.

Anewk "I did say you would be 1st for adl drops" In what reality isnt that a promise. In what reality can that mean anything else but.. she owes me 5x umbral marrows. Like what? I only wanted 1?... She did say "drops"

Anewk "Ima consider that payment for your time" How does this mean anything but were now even.. How does that mean you still get to troll me every day for 4 months? What kind of person does such things?

oh right someone that is out of their GD mind. The same kind of person that wakes up one morning and decides to add more lies to her problems. Fantastic lies like I steal scrolls of meteor from people and get away with it. if only. Wouldnt have needed your bynes if I could jack PW drops and no one could do anything about it.. What a dumb lie lol. 17 people let me screw them lol ok. Seems like one of those things you shoulda spent a lil more time thinking about before you just said it. But if a word of truth ever left your mouth your toung might catch on fire.

If there's word of him jacking Meteor scrolls, why would you loan him 28 million to begin with? You were just asking to get jacked. If that wasn't enough of a warning sign, the god fucking awful typing should of done it.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

What in the fucking shit is this

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast