But now I have no idea how to backtrack chapters

Example in dragon roost there no more rift and all

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You can't back track chapters, but you can fly anywhere now so it doesn't really matter.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Final Fantasy Dimensions (iOS/Android)

Ah i thought the memories would be In the town from the old chapters ok theb

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Memory locations:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/67235...ons/faqs/65078

Memorist is pretty meh though why waste your time?

BG Level

CuZ I'm passing time till ni no kuni in 2 weeks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Farm shit in the glad hall!

BG Level

Yeah that's the plan now

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Memorist is pretty meh though why waste your time?
    I haven't tried Memorist but I was under the impression that when you cap its stats through memories, you can equip recollect on other jobs to get those added to your current stats.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Evane View Post
    I haven't tried Memorist but I was under the impression that when you cap its stats through memories, you can equip recollect on other jobs to get those added to your current stats.
    I've never read this before, but that's cool if so. The only issue though is I don't know what you'd get rid of on your ability slots to equip it, things like dual wield, dragon arts, doublehanded, double cast, magic font, etc are invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    I've never read this before, but that's cool if so. The only issue though is I don't know what you'd get rid of on your ability slots to equip it, things like dual wield, dragon arts, doublehanded, double cast, magic font, etc are invaluable.
    I'd imagine dragoon with doublehanded and recollect being awesomely overpowered. But sadly at the moment I'm too busy with 100%ing Chaos Rings 2 to try it out.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'd imagine dragoon with doublehanded and recollect being awesomely overpowered. But sadly at the moment I'm too busy with 100%ing Chaos Rings 2 to try it out.
    Ill try it out today just to see, my drg already does 9999 but I can change him over to Ultima Blade just to check out how he does.

Try to get Final Heaven(F-Ability) for DRG if you don't have it also. Give him the weapon to break the damage cap too for epeen numbers.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Try to get Final Heaven(F-Ability) for DRG if you don't have it also. Give him the weapon to break the damage cap too for epeen numbers.
    Yeah I have it but prefer using the Longinus for the speedy cast times. Finishing up memorist right now then ill throw on Ultima weapon and see how high I can get final heaven damage haha

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Alright, quickly leveled memorist to 20 to play around with recollect.

I was curious as to whether it added the memory stats to current job stats or of it overwrote your current stats. I found out sadly that it overwrites them which is meh but not a huge deal, can still get 99 str 99 spd with it.

The major downside of recollect though is something I didn't realize when we were talking about it earlier, it takes 3 ability slots instead of two, so you have to sacrifice doublehand. Not really worth it just because of that, you can get 99 str without it and not have to sacrifice doublehand which is a huge damage boost.

So yeah, memorist is shit.

I hoped that strat would help me beat gladiator's hall middle room's max level enemy. What a let down.

Thanks for your work!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Square Enix makes new Final Fantasy games all the time, but the formula and presentation has changed from the Super Nintendo days. Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, a direct sequel to Final Fantasy IV starring Cecil’s oddly named son, was their first attempt at throwback Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy Dimensions goes a step further with a brand new world and cast of characters.

"The theme was ‘what if we created a new Final Fantasy game on a SNES.’ The origin of the story is ‘Light and Darkness,’ which is also a part of the (Japanese) subtitle. The game is structured so that by playing through the two worlds back and forth using the separate parties, the player is able to see one big story," the Dimensions team explained to Siliconera over e-mail.

Final Fantasy Dimensions has a bunch of references to other games in the series. I asked the team which nods ones are their favorites.

"First and foremost is Sarah, who is one of the main characters; she is the first princess that appears in Final Fantasy, and the first-ever heroine (female protagonist). Next would probably be Matoya – this is the name of a witch that made an appearance in the original Final Fantasy who possessed the ‘Crystal Eye.’ Among the main characters are Dusk and Alba, who are very reminiscent of Palom and Porom from Final Fantasy IV. They were created with the intent of fighting in separate realms: one as a Warrior of Light and the other as a Warrior of Darkness."

While Final Fantasy Dimensions looks old, it’s a new game and priced as such. The first chapter is free, but the complete game is $19.99. It was originally $28.99. Just to put that in perspective, that’s more than buying Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy II together. In Japan, the original mobile phone game (the feature phone version) cost even more when you factor the price of all chapters. We asked Square Enix why Final Fantasy Dimensions was priced so high in comparison to other games on iTunes and Google Play.

"We are aware of both the positive and negative opinions on this matter," the Dimensions team replied. "This title offers about 50 hours of gameplay, and we feel that our community can enjoy the contents of this game as much as they would a console title. Also, we have set the price where it is because this title was developed specifically for the mobile platform, as opposed to just being a port of an older console or handheld game. I hope our long-time fans will feel the nostalgia, while our younger fans will find this game to be refreshing and new. "
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/17...-snes-ff-game/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I didn't even connect the dancer with the witch from FF1. Now I feel dumb because there are SO many connections.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely View Post
    I didn't even connect the dancer with the witch from FF1. Now I feel dumb because there are SO many connections.
    I never connected Dusk and Alba to Palom and Porum and now im just like well.........fuck, it's so obvious.

BG Level

Same for the Towns

Lufenia is from FF1 too

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Just picked this up recently for my Galaxy Tab 2, and am not liking the touch controls all that much. Anyone know if the game is compatible with any bluetooth controllers?