BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Juran Harvey
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    The story isnt amazing, but then again ff5 wasn't that great either. The writing and humor is pretty decent, though.

Characters are decent, and you have a nice pool to choose from. Job system is also good.

I mean, this is basically what would happen if they made a new snes Final Fantasy, and that's exactly what you get. If that doesn't appeal to you, then, well, go play something else.
    This^
    The story is decent, but the job system and music appealed to me. This game is great for old school nostalgia.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

well no shit. I just got schooled in the first dungeon... wtf? this game isn't messing around lol. old-school, indeed.

time to restart (I was using the resume save so I'm pretty screwed) and grind a bit. or even just buy some potions, that should do.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so I grinded a bit, got some potions, and solved my HP issues... and now motherfuckers be poisoning me and the game didn't provide any free antidotes, so I have to go back and actually buy some to make it through the first dungeon.

THE FIRST FREAKING DUNGEON.

this game is not holding any hands. I like it.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Little suggestion, get your front liners RDM to lvl 3 for HP+20%. I didn't find myself using cross skill until much later when I started learning more useful skills.