+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    if you don't like the game this much then don't play it.
    Fin.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by zeal5050 View Post
    I did this primarily shifting between Air and Earth. Simple. Rarely had to use healing of any kind. I don't know what your problem is. Elementalist having range over WAR is a non-issue when enemies move at 300% movement speed. Get to Orr and see what's up.
    Yea I'm gonna need to see vids of you actually doing this on explorable mode, otherwise you're full of shit. If the game is so easy it should be no problem for you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I took Kuishen's advice. The account was given away to a fellow BG member. I apologize if I came across arrogant or "retardedly butthurt" as some suggested, but I truly disliked the game. I hope they improve it and you guys continue to enjoy it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I took Kuishen's advice. The account was given away to a fellow BG member. I apologize if I came across arrogant or "retardedly butthurt" as some suggested, but I truly disliked the game. I hope they improve it and you guys continue to enjoy it.
    thats nice. you said your peace.. now stop shitting up this thread (and others) and gtfo

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They addressed the looting issue in 9/9 patch notes:

Interact “F” should use the following priority:
    1) Your current selection
    2) Loot
    3) Revive/Stomp
    4) Anything else

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    thats nice. you said your peace.. now stop shitting up this thread (and others) and gtfo
    The hate is strong in this one. I'm curious to know what other thread I "shitted up." Since a rarely post anything at all. Did you come to this thread expecting unicorns and rainbows? it's a fucking complaint thread. Get over it.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Guys pls

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

How can anything be a bigger letdown than XIVs launch? It is impossible to ever be worse than that lol.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    How can anything be a bigger letdown than XIVs launch? It is impossible to ever be worse than that lol.
    swtor
    http://corellianrun.com/wp-content/u...Prime-2011.jpg

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well, it did look prettier (FF14)

COMPLAINT - why can't I see any event going on, in the zone I'm in, or the map I chose to zoom in at? If the Shatterer, or Shadow Behemoth is going on, I'd like to participate, not spend hours in the zone, waiting to see it happen.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Turalyon

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    fuck farming for mats...
    This has to be my biggest complaint. There are definitely diminishing returns when farming in an area.. I have no idea how it works but I noticed I've been unable to acquire Totems after farming a lot of them. The anti-botting measures are understandable, but diminishing returns on farming? Are you kidding? It's an invisible barrier too so I have no idea when I can farm again

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ohemgee View Post
    Eh, SWTOR launch still better than XIVs IMO.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    COMPLAINT - why can't I see any event going on, in the zone I'm in, or the map I chose to zoom in at? If the Shatterer, or Shadow Behemoth is going on, I'd like to participate, not spend hours in the zone, waiting to see it happen.
    Big events like the Shatterer tell you if those specific events are going down at all times. In fact it tells you if they're not going down as well... It just doesn't show you where the event will be taking place.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

That's cool of you. Sorry the game didn't work out for ya, man. Hope you're able to find something suited to your style more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Katlan.. come on, bro. He wasn't a dick right there, and referring to him as such based on his dislike for a game isn't right. Let's knock that off, alright? D:

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Shadows of Luclin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    This has to be my biggest complaint. There are definitely diminishing returns when farming in an area.. I have no idea how it works but I noticed I've been unable to acquire Totems after farming a lot of them. The anti-botting measures are understandable, but diminishing returns on farming? Are you kidding? It's an invisible barrier too so I have no idea when I can farm again
    Yeah, I noticed this earlier on. Some claim it doesn't exist, but I'd never hammered whatever the good reset measure is. I'd just be okay with them plopping more veteran mobs, or making them random respawns, to help kill botters.

Anyway, currently boned out of 100% in 2 charr zones due to bugged SPs. Golem at Lake Carnifex is one. Burnt Hollow in the 60-70 zone adjacent to it is another. Been debating starting on Frostgorge Sound, but I REALLY hate throwing out 2s+ for quickie WPs.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

To jump in the fun: Trials of Atlantis.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

'Obstructed' message at motherfucking point blank against those flowers in Twilight Arbor.

A Magic Ham Sandwich
    BG Level

Not sure if its my internet, but lag is kind of a problem for me sometimes, to the point where it can be a bit frustrating to play. Usually works great, but for example I played a bit tonight and was lagging like crazy during combat.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Big events like the Shatterer tell you if those specific events are going down at all times. In fact it tells you if they're not going down as well... It just doesn't show you where the event will be taking place.
    Yes, but I can't see it if I'm not in the zone, + I'd like to know when other smaller events are going on and work my way or warp to them. WvWvW tells me where any map battle is, so why doesn't it work for events?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast