+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Class looks like its gonna be OP as fuck in small scale.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I hear you guys like character creators.

So this is what it looks like if Sophitia from Soul Blade would be a MMO class. I dig it

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Interview with the Devs, they talked about what future content in coming next week, month and in the future. They also talked about the Western version. It's on track for a 2016 release (nothing concrete as of this moment).

Big update coming next week, and plans for future updates coming in the next couple of months.

Next week's update

- New class the Female Blader called "Plum Flower". Both have similar skills, but "Plum Flower" will be holding a traditional sword rather than the Blader’s katana. It seems this female character is designed more towards Chinese martial arts culture.

- Imperial trading legal and illegal trading lets you attack the carriages without any kind of karma loss and it has a chance to drop it's contents.

- You will be able to defend yourself and your carriage without karma loss.

- Nodes will now be owned by guilds, who control the area. Thus putting more importance to GVG and Sieges.

- Adding mods to PVP arenas. (Like team fights => bigger arenas.)

- Rebalance of all classes for pvp, like removing Accuracy/Hit stat for pvp situations and completely removing the evasion stat for pvp.

May Update

- Adding of a the new Wizard class, it will be available in both male and female gender.

- Opening up the new Valencia area, with new castles to siege and dungeons to tackle.

Future Updates

- Future job classes Male Sorcerer, Male Ranger.

- Going down to 8 servers, 3 channels per one server.

- PvE (new raid boss, party play contents)

- battle vs living contents (just like in GW2, they will be adding living content on a monthly basis)

- Opening of the area The black desert (july)

Once the Black desert is released the game will leave open beta and be officially released.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Video of the new Female Blader class "The Plum Flower".

Its a different class but the same as the male. PA said each class would get an male and female version all with slight twist from each other. Male version uses wind animations where female uses cherry blossoms. As far as I know the stats will almost be identical but as valk compare to war, many have said war is more tanky and valk is more supportive. So male blader might be stronger in attack and female might be faster in speed.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Character Creation "The Plum Flower"(Female Blader).

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The Japan Severs are to go into Open beta tonight. Most of the features will be available including GVG and Castle Siege. As for classes the Japan version will start with the 4 basic classes and the Tamer class.

Looks like they are spending some money to advertise in Japan, they have a cool new commercial. Japanese school girls hacking each other with swords!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

This month patches included so far :

New Hero Arena System

A player who has recorded the highest score in each class in the Grand Olympiad, a Player vs. Player tournament played among the Noblesse, is conferred the title of Hero. Heroes are awarded exclusive weapons, skills, abilities and a distinct aura. (Pretty much the the same as in L2). They have 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3 arena tournaments.

New Open World Bosses

These open world bosses have a 12 hour spawn time from the last kill. These open world bosses drop some of the best loot in the game and are good in creating GVG.

Harsher PVE death penatly

Now when you die, besides losing xp , your gems, necklace's and rings can break.

GM Events

Each day at a certain time a Gm will trigger an event that the whole sever can enjoy.

Castle Sieges and GVG

Castle Sieges are now once a week. GVG now cost 300k silver for one hour, and another 300k per hour after. Enemy players will now be shown in red, allies and guild mates will be shown in blue.

New Maid outfits and New dye system

Can't get much better than dressing up as a maid, and a new dye system.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Playing on the Japanese servers and enjoying the shit out of this game. Have a huge raging nerd boner allready for when they drop Blader there.

how would one go about getting a JP account?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Read through this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert...esert_account/

Suggesting to download the game from here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeserto...anese_version/

Get the english patch here:

http://black-desert.com/forums/index...English-Patch/

Also would recommend reading this:

http://black-desert.com/forums/index...method-WTFast/

If anybody has any additional questions feel free to PM me here. Also if anybody decides to fuck around on the JP servers, most the english speaking population is on Calpheon.
    My family name is Solitude, Character name Tenzen for anybody who might want to add me.

thx

I like to eat food
    BG Level

What are the minimum requirements for this, hardware wise? My PC is pretty out of date at this point (read: very) and I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to run it.

I'd like to give this a go, though. I was watching a stream yesterday and the fiancee is out of town until tomorrow and will be busy Saturday.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What are the minimum requirements for this, hardware wise? My PC is pretty out of date at this point (read: very) and I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to run it.

I'd like to give this a go, though. I was watching a stream yesterday and the fiancee is out of town until tomorrow and will be busy Saturday.

The min requirements are (Lowest Graphic Settings) 32bit Windows 7 , Windows 8 Intel Core i3 4GB RAM GTS 250 / GeForce 9800 GTX Radeon HD 3870 X2

The recommended requirements are (Medium Graphic Settings) 64bit Windows 7 , Windows 8 Intel Core i5 6GB RAM GTX 650 / GTX 550 Ti Radeon HD 7770 / Radeon HD 6770

Keep in mind that you must make sure to disable skill effects/screen shake to decrease FPS dips during combat, and you should be good to go !

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Two brand new classes launched today over on the Korean Servers.

The Wizard (Male Version)

This class is a very high range magic user(A glass cannon DD), that can heal and revive other characters, but has very low defence. It uses a staff as it's main weapon, and can cast while on their mount.

You can only create and old man character in the character creation.

The Witch (Female Version)

The Witch is the female version of the Wizard. This class has strong AOE skills with attacks centred around Stun, Knockdown, and Down attack, with the "theme" revolving around elemental control. The Witch can aoe heal and aoe revive, has casting-speed passives, and can self buff. The Witch also has very low defence.

Due to their magic, witches can make themselves look young and beautiful compare to their male counterparts. So in the character creation you can make a young beautiful Witch.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Magic!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Okay, so they made a male magic class then made a female version of that male magic class.
    Did they ever go back and make a male version of the Sorcerer though? I'm not complaining, just wondering. I have a feeling they didn't.

Either way, they just appealed to the otaku class mad hard by adding a mahou shoujo type (assuming you can make them sufficiently young)... I, for one, will be playing that day one. (Of the NA release)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Any news on NA release date?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffy View Post
    Any news on NA release date?
    Q1 2016. Nothing more lately.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Over in Korea, BD will officially launch on July 14th. With this launch PA and Daum will be launching a Mega server, thus unifying all the servers into ONE server. This server will have different instances (channels) that will be up at the same time, and players will be able to move freely between the instances. This isn't a surprise as PA always wanted to have one Mega Server.

Housing, Land, and, Farming will be phased but still connected to the open world. Thus everyone will have the room to build a house and farm land, and won't have to worry about losing their land due to server merges in the future.

Open Beta players will have their characters moved over to the new mega server when BDO officially launches on July 14th. But players with characters that exceed the character slot limit will have their highest lvl with the most progress will be moved over the the new server first. Cash shop Currency (Pearl Store Items) will be refunded. Castles and GVG will be reset.

Other Notes

- There will be a new expansion called Valencia coming in at launch. Valencia will be a huge land mass to the north east of Media, with new open world bosses, new castles to siege, new open dungeons, and mobs for players lvl 60+.

Land mass of Valencia will be huge

- The soft lvl cap will be risen to lvl 60.

- Players can no longer PK under level 50 even if they are war with that enemy guild.

- Major class balances.