+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    The cap for a win streak is 50. You get a big bonus, but then the next win turns into 2 WIN STREAK! I was pretty bummed. Also, Phoenix is so fucking broken. I don't know who thought a 5-star card should just get to come back sometimes when it dies, but I haven't found many dudes in the coliseum that can handle having to fight a lvl30 Phoenix twice.
    How do you get a 50 win streak lol, at like 30 or so your opponents start being tougher :O

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I didn't lose a match until I hit B+ rank, largely because I didn't play much the first couple days. I got a special hunting ticket as my 3rd day log-in award, and nailed Phoenix. It wasn't until getting around rank 3000 that I actually started losing matches, and now it seems like every other dude is loaded with 4-star+ cards. Grats to them, I don't care enough to spend money on this game.

Guardian Cross (iOS / Android)

Nice! (About Phoenix). My team only has 3 stars lol, I have no luck in those super rare cards.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Make sure they aren't held on your two parties...
    They're not, I don't like thunderbirds <.<

Hmmm... I don't have any problems combining cards of any type.

Last night after posting about no 4-5 stars, I got Genbu (when you kill the big monster in the lv12+ hunting area, which probably take like 10 encounters), and another 4 star (Cerberus I think?) randomly.

I found that hunting is a lot easier on the iPad...

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I was wondering what happens when you kill that big guy. I've got him down to about 60% right now, and every time I'm thinking, "This better be worth it, because I'm spending a hunting ticket on 1 card + damage to this guy."

Now that I got Genbu, the big monster is now a bird type mob... I'm guessing it's Suzaku?

It's a guaranteed 4 star mob so I always chase it down whenever it pops.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I put my invite code on the spreadsheet. My name in the game is "Pancakes". Say you're from BG if you send a friend invite so I know it's not some random.

Does anyone know if the sub missions are limited time only? I don't want to advance the story too much and then have them disappear.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Don't think you can add a message when you send a friend request?

I sent you one and tried to write "BG" in the message, but it wouldn't let me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Don't think you can add a message when you send a friend request?

I sent you one and tried to write "BG" in the message, but it wouldn't let me.
    Your friend message said "Let's be friends" but a lot of people's just say "Hello" so I'm not sure. I accepted btw.

I'm up to 6 invites now. 4 more till Cerberus~

Got your invite and accepted as well octopus.

Invited too. There's a drop down list showing what to say but I couldn't put in a custom message.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Invited too. There's a drop down list showing what to say but I couldn't put in a custom message.
    I see. That sucks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is there any use of old enhanced cards you no longer need, or can they be sold?

I just combine them with existing cards ;o

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Anyone who uses my referral code I'll gift you 3 3* rares. :D
    Just let me know when you use it and your IGN so I can verify it.
    Referral Code: QS73874

What's your in game name?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I just combine them with existing cards ;o
    How? They don't show up in the combination list.

They do for me... once you remove them from the 2 teams for combat.

Here's a pretty good guide to start out for this game: http://ciriya.com/ciriya/your-free-f...cross-for-ios/

Apparently there's some sort of special event going on this week:

The Monster Research Guild has declared a state of emergency after an untold number of Guardians somehow managed to escape from holding. A slew of dragonlings have broken loose, including specimens of all six variations - magenta, cyan, emerald, sepia, mandarin, and violet!

The dragonlings in question have been spotted gathering in the Berneside Plains Normal Course. The Monster Research Guild is offering a reward to anyone who can bring back one of each color dragonling.

Any and all Guardian masters eager to take up the challenge should head to the Berneside Plains and take part in the dragonling hunt!

<When>
    6:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, to 12:00 a.m. Thursday, September 27, 2012 (EST)
    3:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, to 9:00 p.m. Thursday, September 27, 2012 (EST)
    11:00 a.m. Thursday, September 20, to 5:00 a.m. Thursday, September 27, 2012 (EST)

<Where>
    Berneside Plains (Normal Course)
    * Dragonlings will not appear on the Special Course

<Rules>
    Capture one of each color dragonling before the hunt ends!
    * Dragonlings obtained via trades will also be honored.

<Rewards>
    Agility Stone (III)
    * Stone can be received on the Catalog screen.
    * Other prizes will be awarded to players who collect all six dragonlings via trade after the event ends.