+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yea I played S in about 3 coli then it just got old, ended up trading most of my stuff for Marvel: War of Heroes xD

So, version 2.0 is up. New night hunt mode, pub, dungeon, abilities and guadians have been added.

If some of you guys are thinking of coming back, there is a "Welcome Back" campaign on right now. Gives you 20 SHT and 20 recovery potions. It'll give you 5 Gold Slimes too if you use referral code, so here is mine please use it! UM34639

New players will get 10 recovery potions and a 4 stars guardian when using the previously mentioned code.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm actually trying to come back and play a little, but since my phone broke and Apple gave me a new one that was already tied to someone ELSES account.... I'm fighting Square Enix here...

Apparently GC for Android is now out:

Warning, don't get addicted

Edit: play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...guardiancrossE

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Free? Lets do this! I'd been looking for a new game to pass the time anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All right!

My invitation code:

NV65173

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Been waiting for this ever since I switched to android!

My invite code is: SU76290

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Anyone around still playing? Just got back into it myself xD

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

been playign this about 3 weeks worth now, it's fun. I'm on Android, evidently it's way different than ios version is?
    my inv code is YG15818, i dunno what you'd get, no invites yet from me. my ingame name is delayed.
    my current question is what's the easiest way to get 5* cards? i don't pay for the game, so i've only recieved 4 or 5 special hunt tickets so far. only a handful of 4* cards, no 5* yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

For those familiar with Puzzle and Dragons, does this game have the "rerolling" aspect? That is, do you get a random card pull at the beginning, and you can keep doing that repeatedly until you get a good card? I played through a bit (the first hunt where you get 5 cards) and the best one I got was Cait Sith. So I'm not sure how random those 5 are, or if there's a final random gift you get or anything like that.

Also, how bad is the game if you don't spend money?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Always a 3* in the beginning, it can vary on what you get but it's always a 3*. It's playable not spending money, I don't, but it can be slower to get good cards.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Android GC'er here

WTT
    60 Cool Baha
    60 Brave Apsara

Also giving away a couple 5*. PM for details on that

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They just put up a new invite campaign for this. If anyone is thinking of jumping in please use my code:

Invite Code: OR79712

Artemys I forgot if I still have you on my FL, but add me again if you're not. "Pancakes" is the name.

Is it still possible to get one of those referral things done? The only forum I know of for this game won't let you ask about it anymore.

Shak-ka-kahn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Just saw that this was ported over and gave it a try but......does anyone else experience EXTREME lag during....well, basically anything aside from fights? like.....it takes 5s for the characters text to appear in full, then 2 seconds for the next text to appear......hunting is almost impossible. I think i'd like the game but this lag is killing me. I have a Galaxy Note 3, so in theory I really shouldn't be having issues....anyone know a fix?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

On my galaxy s3 and original galaxy I don't get that kind of lag. On my original galaxy it will start to jitter a little during a hunt if I've been on it a while, but that phone would do that playing any game for am extended period, even playing nes games.
    Your note shouldn't be doing that, but I think I read something on one of the forums that a recent update was giving some devices issues but I thought it had been fixed already.