Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Pyroelf

Player Warning: Darkburst on Quetzacowhatever

I honestly don't play this game anymore simply due to the fact that the billing messed up and refuses to take my credit card, so I said screw it and went back to playing my consol and free MMOs.

HOWEVER- apparently Darkburst decided to take advantage of this and call me a thief.

Itegrity is one of the many things I pride myself on, so I wish to correct why he is blocked on my old linkshell and I warned people about him in the past. The TL;DR version is simply this: He got mad at a shell member for calling him out on healing some Abyssea mob and threw a temper tantrum, and when corrected he just got worse. Even after pointing out the wiki at the time backed up said member's claim, he just went whiny and booted him for pointing out something true. Even though it originally wasn't him that healed the mob, for the damage member read, he WAS healing the mob on multiple occasions during the fight.

Anyhow, now the really long log file from when he did it.

I now go back into my awayness.

farm9.staticflickr.com/8456/7999649025_6874fc120b_k.jpg

Apparently need to copy paste since I don't care to get 10 posts on here.

edit: And for ye old record, he has admitted to being "Darkman midgar, darkburst qatz X darkmen qutz and darkman siren" for what it's worth.

I really don't are, this situation hardly needs being brought back but he feels that it needs to be so it is.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

tl;dr: It's Dvalinn Drama. Not even Durinn Drama.

There is no connection between the Thief claim in the OP and the screenshot, other than showing that Darkburst is an idiot.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

While I can understand not wanting to be called a thief when it's entirely unjust - why the hell do you care when you don't play anymore? Also, way to draw attention to the whole thing, I'm sure noone but a handful of people on Quetz knew about this before you made this post.

Pyroelf

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    While I can understand not wanting to be called a thief when it's entirely unjust - why the hell do you care when you don't play anymore? Also, way to draw attention to the whole thing, I'm sure noone but a handful of people on Quetz knew about this before you made this post.

Mostly because I still have friends that play, and in the event Square gets their heads out of their ass and fix the billing fiasco, I might poke at it on expansion time. That and since I usually play MMOs, I prefer to keep my name clean.

The only reason why I even bring this up is because he decided to, out of no where, call me a thief- so again I only post this to show why he was banned from joining my LS on anything.

There is no connection between the Thief claim in the OP and the screenshot, other than showing that Darkburst is an idiot.
    Which is why I never even brought up the screenshot before unless someone asked, because the drama was so insignificant it wasn't even worth it. While there is more that happened before it, it really has no value. I only bring this up again because he felt the need that it was relevant so I decided to correct his 'story'.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This would have been forgotten about in the matter of a few days among those even remotely involved. By posting this you only managed to draw attention to yourself - of the negative kind. Now people are going to remember you for being - well, not so smart.

Pyroelf

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    This would have been forgotten about in the matter of a few days among those even remotely involved. By posting this you only managed to draw attention to yourself - of the negative kind. Now people are going to remember you for being - well, not so smart.
    I really don't care. However, if someone tries to smear a reputation, they better be prepared to go down with. They whined and cried and sought out a fight, so they got more than they can bite off.

edit: The only reason why it even meets a forum's attention is because they pretty much started spouting it off openly to where it wasn't "just those remotely involved" first. So going by your logic 'this will disappear after a few days'. So whatever. They wanted the attention they got it. He apparently wants to call me a thief for 'leaving his QQ group without helping him'

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought BG checks were for people who steal LS banks and millions upon millions of gil. Why are people making up any excuse to come on here and bitch about people?

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

So you don't care what people think of you, but you care about what someone said about you? Makes perfect sense.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgenbu View Post
    I thought BG checks were for people who steal LS banks and millions upon millions of gil. Why are people making up any excuse to come on here and bitch about people?
    ^ this isn't worthy of a player warning.