Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    It's everything you mentioned, except it's generated at random. You'll notice that the sellers are always NPC names. It's blizzards idea of a gold sink, and after seeing some items go for well over 200k, it seems to be working.
    Heroic tank ring was at like 300k on ours last I checked lol.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Mists of Pandaria Discussion Thread

Just got the onyxia drake for 33k. Aww yea

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I luv my onyxian drake.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    Question for those of you playing. I am debating coming back and want to know how PvP is looking specifically world pvp. I play a rogue and really just want to enjoy some world pvp but haven't played since cata. How are all the classes doing? Anything new I need to know? Would like some input for those of you currently playing.
    There's been a good amount of World PvP on KJ. I've had my fair share of getting ganked by seven 90s because the Alliance are too pussy ass to kill me solo and also jumped in on some massive battles pretty much at random. I've heard of a lot of PvP at world bosses too, but I haven't touched those yet because I'm not 90. I've seen a lot of PvP in the new zones though, shit's been a lot of fun.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

So the horde tried to fight my guild + the other top guild on the server during Galleon.....it didnt work out too well for them

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

There are very few Horde on my server so world PVP isn't common. In fact, besides the first day of MoP where they popped up to steal a rare spawn from me and tried to get near quest hubs, I haven't even seen a horde outside of the cooking hub where they constantly get ganked.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    There's been a good amount of World PvP on KJ. I've had my fair share of getting ganked by seven 90s because the Alliance are too pussy ass to kill me solo and also jumped in on some massive battles pretty much at random. I've heard of a lot of PvP at world bosses too, but I haven't touched those yet because I'm not 90. I've seen a lot of PvP in the new zones though, shit's been a lot of fun.
    The PvP at Sha has been us mostly, we've given up on that tho cuz all that ends up happening is we kill the mc'd guys for them and eventually the 2-3 full raids horde is bringing overrun us.

Reason you don't get ganked solo on KJ much is that alliance pretty much refuse to help here, and horde will always help no matter what, making it pretty much impossible to gank. I can't even bother with killing people that start shit with me being douchebags most of the time, cuz when I win 6 more horde will jump in.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post
    Question for those of you playing. I am debating coming back and want to know how PvP is looking specifically world pvp. I play a rogue and really just want to enjoy some world pvp but haven't played since cata. How are all the classes doing? Anything new I need to know? Would like some input for those of you currently playing.
    I'll put it this way:
    I'm a DK.

I beat the everloving shit out of warriors, no matter how good or bad.

Then they self heal for literally 5-10x or more what a DK is capable of and I die.

Panda PVP in a nutshell.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah I hate Warriors, have since Cata, fuckers can stunlock the fuck out of you. I also can't stand fighting Pallies, like beating your head against a brick wall. The good ones are unkillable and the bad ones are still pretty much unkillable.

(Meaning with the heals, not for any other reason). Pallies are frustrating.

Ridill
    BG Level

wars and hunters pretty much all I have trouble with, wars because of the self-healing, hunters because they're impossible to fucking touch if they're even remotely worth a shit

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Only class I have trouble fighting as a shadow priest are nobody at all, spriests are at an amazingly good place in PvP right now

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I am also very pleased with SPriest right now. I haven't done any BGs really since the expansion so I'm sure my opinion will change as to which classes I like/dislike fighting as I start to run randoms and get geared. I didn't think I would like the changes but I kind of love them. Things die so quick now.

I also absolutely love that I can cast Renew in Shadowform, it doesn't do a lot but it's better than nothing.

Ridill
    BG Level

spriest is broken as fuck, fortunately for me they don't bother dk much lol

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Last boss of MoP is totally going to be a pet battle.

ELITE 10/ELITE 25!

Calling it.

---

Questing so much in Jade Forest, I can't help but feel it's like TERA all over again. I dislike questing in general and this grind is getting to me lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I got out of Jade Forest asap, and went directly to Valley of the Four Winds. I actually had quite a bit of fun questing once there, as well as in the other areas you go to after.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I just hit 90 and I can now fly. I'm just learning about all the factions that specifically didn't let me grind rep until 90... It's a new expansion and I'm just getting into endgame stuff, but It feels like more of a grind than ever. I'm honestly wanting to try GW2 instead to finally be done with sub fee MMOs.

I only need a couple more time cards from gold to cover the annual pass I got to get D3 free where I used the RMAH to earn a free copy of MoP. Only playing to play for free is getting old XD

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Dryr View Post
    I just hit 90 and I can now fly. I'm just learning about all the factions that specifically didn't let me grind rep until 90... It's a new expansion and I'm just getting into endgame stuff, but It feels like more of a grind than ever. I'm honestly wanting to try GW2 instead to finally be done with sub fee MMOs.

I only need a couple more time cards from gold to cover the annual pass I got to get D3 free where I used the RMAH to earn a free copy of MoP. Only playing to play for free is getting old XD

Have fun for 3 weeks in Guild Wars 2 while you take in the bakers dozen of things to do!

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    I got out of Jade Forest asap, and went directly to Valley of the Four Winds. I actually had quite a bit of fun questing once there, as well as in the other areas you go to after.
    Ah I just unlocked the 4 winds valley. Lets see if I have more fun there then.

--

Looking at gear, I was wondering if PvP gear is worth it? They seem to contain just as much stats as their PvE equivalent:

Contrast, for a DK tank:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81574 (PvE)

or

http://www.wowhead.com/item=84853 (PvP)

The PvP hat is amazing for a DK tank.

--

Naturally, I know for sure myself that gear doesn't matter as much as long as you're not retarded (I wormed my way into a pre-nerf Rag fight with full War PvP gear lol as tank, no one complained and we won in 2 attempts). But as it stands, right now that gear seems too good to pass up (aside from set bonuses which would be earned in time). But as temporarily gear until I'm fully LFR/normal mode geared, these seem awesome?

EDIT: Sorry, derp herp me. I didn't know (or forgot) vendors sell VP gear at 489 level.

Ridill
    BG Level

that's conquest point gear so... yeah

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Few things in MoP have made me laugh out loud, but the prize winner today has definitely gone to the Tillers daily for the chief monkey on the mountain.

Watching people get thrown off and the amount of corpse remains at the base of the mountain just makes my face light up.

On a different note I'm kinda annoyed Holy priest is tied for worst healer atm. Out of all my fucking characters, the one I decided to main for MoP is shit q fuckin q

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    that's conquest point gear so... yeah
    I was going to convert my VP to CP ^^;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast