+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Why the fuck wouldn't you just play a few games of arenas and not blow your VP?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I was going to convert my VP to CP ^^;
    You're comparing an inferior heroic item to a purple with 20 more ilvl, of course there is going to be a major difference. It would be a huge waste to throw away your VP like that, the conquest points are easy enough to get.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    Few things in MoP have made me laugh out loud, but the prize winner today has definitely gone to the Tillers daily for the chief monkey on the mountain.

Watching people get thrown off and the amount of corpse remains at the base of the mountain just makes my face light up.

On a different note I'm kinda annoyed Holy priest is tied for worst healer atm. Out of all my fucking characters, the one I decided to main for MoP is shit q fuckin q
    Disc healing is worse. Every healing priest i know has been going holy

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Regarding the VP -> CP -- initially I saw no where to spend VP, and I didn't keep myself as up to date this time around haha. I thought vendors only sold JP gear. And I couldn't find any other VP vendor until I looked a bit more into it lol

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm no expert but this is stupidly funny in my opinion, but what are people talking about when it comes to "hacking through blizzard's proxies" and such?

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Well so much for coming home and playing after work, I'm sure I'll get nowhere if I try to log in.

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

It's from a modded wowclient, a quote from the site

Supports:
    Code:
    - World of Warcraft Retail v5.0.5.16057 (32-bit client) - DirectX9 - English Operating System Locales - Cyrillic Operating System Locales - Windows XP - Windows Vista - Windows 7 - Windows 8

Features:
    Code:
    - Movement Hacks - Teleport.............: Infinitely teleport around the map at insane speeds. RunningCast..........: Cast spells and use items while moving. MovingLoot...........: Loot NPC's while you are moving (read about the "QuickLoot" script below). MountedLoot..........: Loot NPC's while you are mounted. - Active Hacks - Airwalk..............: Walk in mid-air with forward/backward/left/right/up/down control. Hover................: Walk in mid-air with forward/backward/left/right control. SuperFly.............: Fly in mid-air, as if you were surrounded by water. WallClimb............: Climb up extremely steep terrain and walls. TalkToAll............: Talk to, and understand all races. WireFrame............: Render your surroundings in WireFrame mode, allowing you to see through walls. NoFallDamage.........: You take absolutely no fall damage, whatsoever. Collision (M2).......: Disable collision with all "M2" objects - trees, gates, doors, and other small "props". Collision (WMO)......: Disable collision with all "WMO" objects - buildings, cities, and other large "props". WaterWalk............: Walk on the surface of water. - Passive Hacks - AuctionRevealer......: See exactly how long until auctions end. BlackMarketRevealer..: See exactly how long until black market auctions end. ShowLevels...........: Reveals the levels of all units in the game, rather than displaying a skull if the unit's level is too high. LanguageHack.........: Allows you to understand all languages. LuaUnlock............: Execute protected Lua functions in the World of Warcraft API. ZoomProtection.......: Removes the zoom limit of the camera. DeadSpeak............: Chat in "/say" or "/yell" while you are dead. AntiAFK..............: Stops you from being flagged as "away from keyboard". FollowAll............: Allows you to "/follow" any unit, disregarding the unit's faction and the distance to the target. - Misc Features - Morph................: Morph yourself or your target's model, as well as their mount, and scale. LoadMap..............: Visit maps that you can't normally reach in-game. SpawnM2..............: Spawn client-side M2 objects. Hotkeys..............: Activate and disable all your favourite hacks with the push of a button. - Lua Engine - LuaLoad..............: Loads a .lua file from the "scripts" directory using the WoWPlus Lua Engine. LuaRun...............: Executes a Lua query using the WoWPlus Lua Engine.

The asshat who made WoWPlus made the hack that did that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Anyone lvling from cata and want to group up? I SoR'ed my old secondary account and boosted up my old Paladin to 80.

realid: [email protected] if anyone's interested.

Add [email protected] too since I'm probably going to merge the Paladin's account to my main one soon.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Ever farm so hard...
    Spoiler: show

You grew a fucking shark?

Apparently there's a way to drag them all the way up from Krasarang, all the way into Valley.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Re: Mists of Pandaria Discussion Thread

Have not played in a few months, but finally picked this expansion up yesterday.

Anything I should really do before grinding out some dungeons?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Have not played in a few months, but finally picked this expansion up yesterday.

Most zones have vendors now to keep you in current greens for 30-50g.

Otherwise, you can't get started on rep until 90 anyways...

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post

Empty your bags, completely.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

We will be releasing a patch on Wednesday October, 10 beginning at 8:30 a.m. PDT to resolve an issue that could sometimes prevent players from interacting correctly with in-game objects.

As the patch is relatively small, patching time should be minimal. See you in Pandaria!
    This shit was driving me up the goddamn walls whilst fishing.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Empty your bags, completely.
    Fucking this, OMG.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

ffs every other daily (x30 a day if you want) requires a collection inventory item plus pickups and some are broken so they don't disappear automatically or they let you collect more than you need.

So i'm pretty sure the cross realm shit is fucking over my game now. I get terrible lag whenever around an area with characters from multiple servers, where my character tab won't load armor icons, I can't click on links, my map is blacked out and my bag has no icons in it, all this on top of the game itself just chunking down to 1-3 fps or lagging completely and requiring a force shutdown. Anyone else having this issue? Only thing I can honestly think of now is to reinstall the game completely and see if that works somehow.

Running Win 7 64bit, crossfired ATI 6870 cards, 8GB of DDR3 and a 3.4ghz quad core so my hardware isn't the problem here. Nothing has changed spec wise since before the MoP pre-patch.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Not quite as severe as you're experiencing, but I know I get some godawful lag when crossing between zones in old world areas. Sometimes my game completely hangs at the zoneline and my WoW goes "not responding" for a few seconds until it corrects itself.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah what Kor said.

I will get some seriously horrible latency from time to time, but I'm not sure if that's cross realm related or just KJ related.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast