Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for EU LS.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Kouryuu

Looking for EU LS.

Hi, as the title says i am looking for an EU based LS or at least one that does some events in EU times. We are mainly looking for Legion, Odin V2, Voidwatch anything that cant be done with a mule. But to be honest i think we would be happy if we could find a friendly LS with active people that actually do things, not just afkers and mules. Also we are not "applying" to any LS by filling in an application form, those days are long gone.
    We both took a break for around 9 months last year after the SE payment screw up left us unable to log in for over a month but we have been playing for many years. Done all but AV and PW back in the day.

There are 2 of us.

Cassiel: BLM WHM RDM BST RNG SMN DNC WAR. Also DRK BRD SAM as a work in progress. Currently working on Twashtar for her DNC 26/50 shells and has been collecting currency with a mind to either upgrade Bravura or Ragnarok.

Myself: WAR BST RNG NIN COR BLM THF SAM DRG. Also PUP PLD as a work in progress. Twashtar 90, Full TH for my THF. Yoichinoyumi 90, Armageddon 85, will be looking to finish the Bow/Gun some time soon.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Can i direct you guys to http://rmt.guildwork.com/

We are EU based and been around almost 2 years, any questions feel free to PM

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Would just like to point out that their Tarus are really mean.

Kouryuu

Bump.

Thanks Kujah but as i said, im not "applying" to be an LS like i would a job. And as you want specific jobs with specific relics i will pass. I have 2 empys and relic, as they are not on your list i wont waste your time. thanks.

Shirai

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but if you want a shell that does things like Legion, Arch DL/Omega/Ultima/Odin successfully you'd better be prepared to have to apply to one.

Otherwise, just hang on to a social.

Kouryuu

The last time i applied for an LS was 4 or 5 years ago, i was in that shell until the middle of last year when most of its members quit. If my jobs are not needed (which can be seen on my GW or AH profile) then fair enough. And in my original post i stated we would both be happy with a decent EU LS that has active members social or event, i care not. I wont apply for an LS simply because the game is not a job. I no longer see a need to write a 3000 word essay about myself to get in an LS.

Anyway anyone can bullshit an application.

"Ukon WAR gimped from 30-99 in Abyssea. Have no skills capped except GA. Also i only know how to spam Ukon so if its a 3 or 5 proc on PW tough titties"

And you didnt burst my bubble. My attitude towards the game changed when the game changed. If there are still some people out there that feel the need to be as strict as they were 5 years ago thats fine, i will just stick with my socials. Thanks for the input though.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Well then it seems the issue is that you believe letting people know your potential/knowledge/level of dedication is a thing that is long gone.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Our application form literally takes 5 mins or less to fill out, if you're not even willing to do that, to give us a little insight in to what kind of player you are then that does speak volumes.

And tbh its full of questions im going to end up asking you myself if you were on a trial, if I'm to take on new people I atleast want a little bit more information than jobs/empys, especially if you're going to participate in Legion/Harder content.

Shirai

It was a bit late when I posted my earlier reply so my bluntness got the best of me, my apologies.
    However as Kujah has also stated, when you want to do the harder content successfully you'll want to have a group that shows the dedication to do it and that they can not only work with a team but are also willing to be part of one.
    And one of those things that shows a shell you are willing to is indeed filling out one of these pesky applications.
    Sure, as you yourself said there are plenty of abysea burned players that sport a level 85 Empyrian weapon, full time their AF3+2 gear and deem themselves gods, but that's one thing trial periods are for.

I can understand you don't want to, and most of us won't harbor any ill feelings toward you for it. But if you want to join a shell from which you expect they do high end content successfully you should not be surprised they also expect something from the people joining them.
    And from your first post you don't seem to be looking for a shell that simply tries that stuff out or ends up losing 7 out of 10 runs saying "it's ok, I'm sure we'll do better next time".