Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Another silly question, why isn't there a recipe page in the wiki?

Since I am getting ready to come back after three years, for me at least, trying to find all the new recipes on one page would be better than finding and going through all the threads in the crafting area. Just a thought.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We're working on a recipe page remake. Atm, the general look is here: http://bg-wiki.com/bg/User:Yugl/Sandbox/CraftPage

Recipe page will use either the Wikitable format or a colored one if people prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    We're working on a recipe page remake. Atm, the general look is here:
    Recipe page will use either the Wikitable format or a colored one if people prefer.
    Thank you for the response. Do you have all the recipes already or do you need/want help gathering data? Opps it would not let me quote your post without editing because of the url.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We have recipe tables readily made, but whether they're complete is unknown. They're already up if you want to check them out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right now the recipe pages are on the individual Craft pages. As for the completeness of the individual pages, I can say that the Cooking page is only missing one recipe (I used to oversee it personally when I played the game), and nearly every recipe that has been added since the cap was raised to 110 has been added, but I cannot say beyond that. I know that the Smithing and Goldsmithing pages need a lot of love, the other ones may be missing newer recipes here or there.

As for help gathering recipes, we will take all the help we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Right now the recipe pages are on the individual Craft pages. As for the completeness of the individual pages, I can say that the Cooking page is only missing one recipe (I used to oversee it personally when I played the game), and nearly every recipe that has been added since the cap was raised to 110 has been added, but I cannot say beyond that. I know that the Smithing and Goldsmithing pages need a lot of love, the other ones may be missing newer recipes here or there.

As for help gathering recipes, we will take all the help we can get.
    Thanks I see I was putting tuples like crafting recipes in the search and it always said no pages where I appears I should have just put the name of the craft alone in the search. It is heck being old.