1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: FFXIVAPP - FFXIV Parser     submit to reddit submit to twitter

For some reason I can't change the color theme.

It just stays the default Blue|Light no matter what I select.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

To fix the current target hp% widget just refresh the process in settings.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

App is nice, but sometimes I just want the HP/HP% of my target/focus/etc, and nothing else; no parse, no events, nada, but it's all on anyway and that really eats up my CPU. Is there any way to turn all that off, or at the very least, an alternative program that only displays HP%? I know in the past there was a program called MobWatch, but I don't think that's getting updated anymore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

The FFXIV plugin for ACT gives you widgets for HP% that you can show on screen.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    App is nice, but sometimes I just want the HP/HP% of my target/focus/etc, and nothing else; no parse, no events, nada, but it's all on anyway and that really eats up my CPU. Is there any way to turn all that off, or at the very least, an alternative program that only displays HP%? I know in the past there was a program called MobWatch, but I don't think that's getting updated anymore.
    You can just turn off parsing you/party/anything else in the other options of the parser (parsable) and uninstall the other plugins; it keeps settings.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is there a way to set up a time-based alert? Like if I want a sound when it is 12 midnight in game and 5 PM in game, is that possible?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Currently no as I don't have a in-game time function, however it could be added in.

Reposting:

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    For some reason I can't change the color theme.

It just stays the default Blue|Light no matter what I select.
    I've completely removed the program and temp files etc. and re-downloaded, still the same issue. Are the skins like....stored somewhere I could check for them or something? Doesn't seem likely given that they're just color variations but I can't think of anything else.

Any ideas? The white skin is like staring at a light bulb x_x

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Reposting:

I've completely removed the program and temp files etc. and re-downloaded, still the same issue. Are the skins like....stored somewhere I could check for them or something? Doesn't seem likely given that they're just color variations but I can't think of anything else.

Any ideas? The white skin is like staring at a light bulb x_x
    Basically this. My eyes!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Anyone have an issue with the app where all the plugins are uninstalled and refuse to install. It "installs" then if I click refresh, it says it's uninstalled. Same if I restart the app.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Just out of curiosity, since I started here and wouldn't mind going back to it.

Is there any real reason this program eats the amount of CPU and RAM that it does? It's often time enough to make my game music skip/sutter among other problems, so I've swapped to ACT. I haven't seen any updates or real support in a while, so just checking. My PC isn't exactly a piece of junk, so I'd like to think it's not just me.

I looked over one day to find it using more resources than FFXIV itself. It would often freeze up on me, refuse to close making me end task it, etc.

I feel like I broke it at some point, as for a while it was great. More than anything I miss the overlays. But I can't leave it running like I can ACT, and that ruins it for me.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I think its the mountain of addons that got tagged onto it that were half assed implemented to the thing that bogged it down so much. I too ran into that problem where it would just devour resources for just running the parser, and if I used any add-on features for overlay, or hell even Twintania's app suddenly the thing would start to become nearly unstable and trying to close it would be a battle itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    Just out of curiosity, since I started here and wouldn't mind going back to it.

Is there any real reason this program eats the amount of CPU and RAM that it does? It's often time enough to make my game music skip/sutter among other problems, so I've swapped to ACT. I haven't seen any updates or real support in a while, so just checking. My PC isn't exactly a piece of junk, so I'd like to think it's not just me.

I looked over one day to find it using more resources than FFXIV itself. It would often freeze up on me, refuse to close making me end task it, etc.

I feel like I broke it at some point, as for a while it was great. More than anything I miss the overlays. But I can't leave it running like I can ACT, and that ruins it for me.
    I actually find ACT to eat way more resources, like Shen said it might be the add-ons, try uninstalling everything but the parser.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Anyone have an issue with the app where all the plugins are uninstalled and refuse to install. It "installs" then if I click refresh, it says it's uninstalled. Same if I restart the app.
    I am having the exact same issue. I updated pluggins and App refers to the pluggins as uninstalled, now after reopening App. The pluggins are still in the App folder but App says they are not installed. I tried uninstalling them, closing, re-installing, closing, still says they are not installed (also removed all my events I had setup >.<).

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Fixed it. Sorry for the delay I had to get some important things done. Also: https://github.com/Icehunter?tab=repositories Have fun all

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Assuming the widgets are part of the master distribution since they're in your repo:

Could you make it optional so that if you click the widgets, the app comes into focus?

And, more importantly (unless there's an easier way to do this)...

Could you provide a reset button on the widgets to reset parsing?

I may just not be using it right but I'd like to be able to view the real-time DPS without factoring in time delays between fights or sitting on my ass, that sort of thing. Resetting accomplishes this but maybe it's not what I'm supposed to be doing?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There is a auto-reset feature which fires off after X milliseconds of Y not happening. So; 10000 and Damage Only means if no damage is done in 10 seconds since the last event, it will reset and store it in the dropdown to look at later. Any means any action, including sprint.

Code:
    /echo com:parse reset
    that should reset the parser from in-game if you prefer to use a macro.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Ah, excellent, thanks, I'll set that up now.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Is there a way to set up a time-based alert? Like if I want a sound when it is 12 midnight in game and 5 PM in game, is that possible?
    I use ffxivclock.com

Quote Originally Posted by Icehunter View Post
    Code:
    /echo com:parse reset
    that should reset the parser from in-game if you prefer to use a macro.
    This hasn't worked for me since 2.25 came out. (I am using the same macro that I've used for months.) Was there a change? I thought I saw something in the (May 1?) changelog about accepting commands from console.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

https://github.com/Icehunter/ffxivap...ogPublisher.cs

Let me have a look and see if that's being called correctly then