1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXIVAPP - FFXIV Parser     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not quite.

When you do party damage>click member>click monster. Yes it will tell you the damage that member did to that monster, but it makes it a bit tricky to compare against other party members (have to individually check each member). What would be neat is to have the same layout as the Party Damage tab, but be able to filter down to a certain target monster.

A small critique, but just my opinion.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Instead of using a generic sample.xml button, would it be possible to simply reparse any exported xml by clicking a button and choosing the xml in question?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I could add that in both of the last posts.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Does anyone have Japanese/German log files which I can have a gander at? Something with at least an example of each type of line ?

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Icehunter View Post
    Thank you~!

I do have a request. I have many friends with windows 7/8 and none have issues with the plugins loading (star icon on left).

Is there anyone here where the plugins don't load??? That uses windows 7.
    I just saw this post after hours of messing with it attempting to get the plugins to load - They won't load for me. Windows 7, 64bit. I tried it on my laptop as well - also Win 7 64bit. Still nothing. No clue what would cause this.
    Let me know what other info you need to try and fix the problem (if that's what you were planning to do, lol), I will do what I can to help out.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Right click the zip file->unblock ^^: silly windows

Asada Shino
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tokimi Kurahashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Ah, I see it under properties -> security. Thanks, works now.

Banned.

BG Level

thanks, this worked for my friend as well.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Using the newest version, Phlebotomize DoT isn't being counted at all. It also appears the program is using some kind of ballpark estimation -- I Chaos Thrust a level 32 Snipper, the DoT ticked for 23-26, and ffxiv-app counted 38 per tick. Chaos Thrust on a level 31 Large Buffalo, ffxiv-app estimated 40 per tick, actual ticks were 23-26. It also doesn't count the amount of ticks properly.

edit: In-game /echo commands don't seem to be working either. Touch of Death and Demolish DoTs aren't being counted at all.
    edit2: Haven't noticed any dropped actions on DRG thus far out of ~25 repetitions of each combo, so that's awesome.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Carraway View Post
    Using the newest version, Phlebotomize DoT isn't being counted at all. It also appears the program is using some kind of ballpark estimation -- I Chaos Thrust a level 32 Snipper, the DoT ticked for 23-26, and ffxiv-app counted 38 per tick. Chaos Thrust on a level 31 Large Buffalo, ffxiv-app estimated 40 per tick, actual ticks were 23-26. It also doesn't count the amount of ticks properly.

edit: In-game /echo commands don't seem to be working either. Touch of Death and Demolish DoTs aren't being counted at all.
    edit2: Haven't noticed any dropped actions on DRG thus far out of ~25 repetitions of each combo, so that's awesome.
    Parser commands, have to look at when I get home. Some of the DoT skills were missed because I relied on a google docs sheet someone made and it was apparently missing some skills. As far as the formula goes I got that off reddit and my github issue tracker from another user.

This stuff is not in the logs at all but here's how I get tick damage:
    TickDamage = (OriginalAmount / ActionPotency) * DamageOverTimePotency;

All the info I got from here:
    https://github.com/Icehunter/ffxivapp/issues/2

After that all I do is start a timer based on Math.Ceiling(duration/3);
    Timer = new Timer(3000);
    Timer.Start();

if(currentTick < TotalTickCountsForAction)
    {
    add damage to parser
    }

I can modify these formulas at any time however.

Thanks!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ah, okay. Potency doesn't match up well with actual damage output at this point in time, but I know Seiken + Dancing Mad is doing some work to narrow down the damage formulae. I feel like, for now, it might be better to not count DoT potency towards a player's actual damage and separate it out so that players can manually add in their DoT damage if they want. At least from my FC's perspective, it would help more to have a completely accurate count for instant damage done, then we could manually calculate our DoT contributions based off estimations performed by the parser.

For tick count, xiv-app stopped counting Chaos Thrust ticks at around ~10-15 seconds remaining on the DoT duration, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

"Chaos Thrust", new List<int>
    {
    }

Action Potency 100
    DOT Potency 20
    Duration 20 (20/3) rounded up is 7 ticks. So it only did 1-2 ticks??? Or is the duration wrong?

If the damage calculation is wrong then I'll have to not put dot's in at all at this point until we have a proper formula.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just checked the DB site and the google docs site was wrong... So. it's 30 seconds which is why your missing the ticks. should be 10 ticks total. I'll go through everything again tonight and check it into main branch

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Chaos Thrust's duration is 30 seconds, not 20. It's 10 ticks.

EDIT: Orz, 5 seconds too late

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I'd be interested in a plugin that tracks xp over time. Any intention to let others create plugins?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yup; I'll be release a sample soon for it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Figured out chaos thrust and the rest of formulas. The forumla is right, but I was using wrong potency. Should be combo potency of 160
    Tick = (Damage/160)*20

delete

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Can you change the naming convention for screenshots and logs to (year)_(month)_(day)_(time) so that they order themselves automatically when looked at in a directory?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sorry, was using canadian format