1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 23 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXIVAPP - FFXIV Parser     submit to reddit submit to twitter

left side is the dps I usually parse with logrep and other versions of app, and as you can see lists all abilities from the run in the actions section.

Right side is the second entry of my character only listing the DoTs in the action section, showing lower dps as well as lower total damage.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2iaqs04.jpg

Edit:

Would like to add that it is doing the exact same thing when I'm on my paladin as well, in one entry of my name it lists all of my actions, in the second entry it lists my attack, attack+, and circle of scorn* only.

Have restarted parser and ffxiv and computer, does this over and over. and like my smn, the attack, attack+, and circle of scorn* in the second entry dont match the total dmg or dps in the first entry for the same abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehunter View Post
    Some memory based updates, lilbubbles please let me know if that fixes issue
    It hadn't broke since it started working on its own last time, until today.

If it means anything, it stopped working when I switched characters, but that may have been a coincidence. No error in the logs lol.

I left it running for 5 hours and it stared working again at one random point, no idea why lol. I didn't restart my computer, the ffxiv, or ffxivapp.

Would it be possible to get a .pdb file with the builds?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    It hadn't broke since it started working on its own last time, until today.

If it means anything, it stopped working when I switched characters, but that may have been a coincidence. No error in the logs lol.

I left it running for 5 hours and it stared working again at one random point, no idea why lol. I didn't restart my computer, the ffxiv, or ffxivapp.

Would it be possible to get a .pdb file with the builds?
    I have one but it opens the source up like a swiss army knife That being said I did have a question; are you running 1 or more instances or in a sandbox? APP doesn't get chatlog if I run XIV in vmware fusion for osx; but if I reboot into windows it gets the chatlog just fine.

I have debugged into the memory on both a VM and in windows and from what I found readprocessmemory for the chatlog in particular just returns and address of 0... I can't explain why though. I'll try to look into it further though.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaomst View Post
    left side is the dps I usually parse with logrep and other versions of app, and as you can see lists all abilities from the run in the actions section.

Right side is the second entry of my character only listing the DoTs in the action section, showing lower dps as well as lower total damage.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2iaqs04.jpg

Edit:

Would like to add that it is doing the exact same thing when I'm on my paladin as well, in one entry of my name it lists all of my actions, in the second entry it lists my attack, attack+, and circle of scorn* only.

Have restarted parser and ffxiv and computer, does this over and over. and like my smn, the attack, attack+, and circle of scorn* in the second entry dont match the total dmg or dps in the first entry for the same abilities.
    After looking at the screenshot I have one question In the actual character settings do you have a extra space at the end of first name or start of lastname? From the screenshot alone it appears you have an extra one either in ram or in settings. I will append a clenser to the name gathering form both settings and ram to ensure double spaces are replaced with single then trimmed.

now I feel like an idiot, looks like there was a space at the end of first name, force of habit I guess >.>

thanks for the help.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bubbles Try latest one; I think I figured out the issue for you and the others.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaomst View Post
    now I feel like an idiot, looks like there was a space at the end of first name, force of habit I guess >.>

thanks for the help.
    No worries; I've some stupid things as well lol, forgotten try/catch here, bad adding there

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Do we have to unfilter text to make the parser work?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Yes, I think the recommended way to do it is to make a new chat tab with all chat unfiltered and then it'll work.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Thanks. Modified a bunch of menu options and ended up breaking my parser earlier.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Thanks. Modified a bunch of menu options and ended up breaking my parser earlier.
    Completely off-topic, but what anime is that in your sig, Yugl?

Thanks for the parser, Icehunter. It's a fun program to judge people's performance.

For some reason I can't seem to parse my own-healing anymore, anyone is experiencing the same issue?

Banned.

BG Level

Thanks, I'll give a swirl later.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jahaudant Rivea
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    what anime is that in your sig, Yugl?.
    Sword of the Stranger.

Our static mnk can consistently pull off around 250+ dps on tier1, which brings me to this question; does the dps meter include LB damage dealt by the mnk?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yep

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jahaudant Rivea
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Which reminds me, don't suppose it would be too difficult to have a little tick box someone on the Basic display that removes damage from Limit Break and adjusts the DPS number accordingly?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kaope View Post
    Our static mnk can consistently pull off around 250+ dps on tier1, which brings me to this question; does the dps meter include LB damage dealt by the mnk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaudant View Post
    Which reminds me, don't suppose it would be too difficult to have a little tick box someone on the Basic display that removes damage from Limit Break and adjusts the DPS number accordingly?
    I have the limit breaks in all languages put in the app now as it stands. Ignoring them will be in an upcoming update because as of right now damage may will seep through if it's AoE but working on a logical way to get rid of it. In the mean time the limit break damage is actually in it's own section with a separate DPS timer; so for now ;; you can minus that dps from the player's DPS to get the more accurate one.

Latest update now also includes in-app parse history for the time it's running and an auto reset feature. To have the parse auto reset at least 1 point of damage has to be done during current parse; and if stop attacking about ~4 seconds later it moves the parse into the history. You can configure this. Take whatever time in milliseconds is in the settings panel for the parser; and know internally 1.5 seconds is added to it.

Thanks!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

@Icehunter

My parser is clearing out the parse every few seconds. Is that the Store Interval History? And if so, how can I set it to store everything until forced reset?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Milky View Post
    @Icehunter

My parser is clearing out the parse every few seconds. Is that the Store Interval History? And if so, how can I set it to store everything until forced reset?
    1) had bug; fixed now (defaults to 6.5 seconds between resets) , 5000 ms for the itnerval and 1500 ms for the fighting timer. Until I add in the "enabled/disabled" switch tonight you can just set it to like 60000

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast