BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

No love for Rachel?
    Topanga was hot, but I love me some tall redheads.

alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

Rachel was like, unequivocally the hottest. But then she got some absurd plastic surgery because she's one of the sisters in "White Chicks" and looks busted as all hell.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    Rachel was like, unequivocally the hottest. But then she got some absurd plastic surgery because she's one of the sisters in "White Chicks" and looks busted as all hell.
    Damn I didn't know she was one of the sisters in White Chicks... she looked so much better without the plastic surgery wtf...

Don't forget my girl ain't afraid to scrap with a bitch. Posted this 1 awhile back in RIT

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

As others have stated in their comments on that link above, I hope that having it on Disney will not ruin it. It would seem to do better or ABC family than on Disney but we will see. Just needs to NOT be like their teeny bop sitcoms and more like the original series.

I'd be more worried about the bad child actors with huge egos nowadays tbh - no matter what, it will still be cheesy compared to kids shows of past.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    As others have stated in their comments on that link above, I hope that having it on Disney will not ruin it. It would seem to do better or ABC family than on Disney but we will see. Just needs to NOT be like their teeny bop sitcoms and more like the original series.
    Not really... ABC Family skews more towards the "adult" teenager. BWM was a typical 80s/90s TGIF sitcom that was super "shiny" and never had any real danger related to it. The show would actually fit better with the new super shiny Tim Allen/Reba shows on ABC than it would on ABC Family with shows like Pretty Little Liars. Disney Channel will probably make the show a little more kitschy but I doubt it will have a truly negative effect. Well... maybe one..

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    I'd be more worried about the bad child actors with huge egos nowadays tbh - no matter what, it will still be cheesy compared to kids shows of past.
    This is the real issue. Disney and Nick have a HUGE need to make their shows center around some pretty little girl. Making that girl bigger than the show itself. Selena, Myley, the Icarly girl, Victoria Justice... all of these became about promoting the star and not about their show.

Toss in the fact that you aren't going to get William Daniels to do a kiddie show again... and there can be no BMW sequel without Feeny. (or Will Friedle saying the word "Feeeeneeee".)

Ridill
    BG Level

Dear God...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

just saw this, link here

LOS ANGELES—Delighting fans of the popular ’90s sitcom, producers at ABC announced Tuesday that Cory Matthews, Topanga Lawrence, and other beloved characters from Boy Meets World will soon return to the small screen in Girl Meets World, an hour-long drama that centers on the couple as they struggle to raise a severely autistic daughter. “Children of the ’90s rejoice: Cory and Topanga are back and better than ever as the parents of 13-year-old Riley, an autistic teenager whose debilitating disabilities prevent her from fitting in with peers, understanding basic instructions, or showing any affection for her parents whatsoever,” executive producer Michael Jacobs said of the new show, in which the family also copes with long periods of unemployment, their daughter’s medical expenses, and the loss of Pvt. Eric Matthews in the Afghanistan War. “We’re thrilled that Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel will reprise their roles from the original series, as both are skilled performers capable of portraying the deep personal anguish that will follow their characters as they navigate the harsh realities of 21st-century American life.” Jacobs also confirmed that noted character actor William Daniels would return to the series as retired educator George Feeny, who has been admitted to hospice care after developing Alzheimer’s disease.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

...You actually had me for a moment with that one. Good job sir.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

lol

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

should be a bannable offense!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Boy Meets World was a classic show. We'll see how the remake goes.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    should be a bannable offense!
    ^

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Kinda sorda really looking forward to this. Growing up in the 90s, I remember watching BMW with my family. Same with Family Matters, haha. Guys remember that shit? Man those were the days.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I honestly thought Disney made BMW's since it was on the Disney channel in England and at the end it had the Disney castle credit role, never liked Disney them bastards been lying to me for years!

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    I honestly thought Disney made BMW's since it was on the Disney channel in England and at the end it had the Disney castle credit role, never liked Disney them bastards been lying to me for years!
    ABC family is owned by Disney http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_Family

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Disney owns everything... Well, everything that Google doesn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast