FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Man his dad got old lol

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet, but upon doing some research I found out that in a later episode:

When did it become acceptable to put peoples backs to the camera?
    Is there anywhere in that scene a camera could be placed so they could see everyone's faces.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

that will be the one episode i watch

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    When did it become acceptable to put peoples backs to the camera?
    Is there anywhere in that scene a camera could be placed so they could see everyone's faces.
    Spoiler: show
    its the 2 main characters, they get enough face time as it is. i think more people give a fuck about, literally, everyone else in that shot

Is there a torrent for the first episode anywhere?

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I haven't seen the episode yet, but upon doing some research I found out that in a later episode:

My childhood!

Seriously, the new kids I couldn't give two shits about. At least for now. Bring on the cameos and bring them quick son!

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Heads up; GMW Ep1 comes on tonight at 9:45 EST for those who hadn't seen it previously online (like me) and then the season starts on July 11th.

Excuse me, but where the fuck is Batman Beyond in this picture?

BG Level

Probably out saving the world with his roommate Servo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Probably out saving the world with his roommate Servo.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I saw the episode. Wasn't awesome, but watchable in my opinion. Will need to see how they do the next couple of episodes.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    I saw the episode. Wasn't awesome, but watchable in my opinion. Will need to see how they do the next couple of episodes.
    Episode 3 (why didn't they post 2) is up on the Watch Disney app now and its a lot better and more well rounded of an episode. You can definitely see that Riley inherited the "crazy Matthews gene" to some extent (seriously if you watch the last 2 seasons of boy meets world, both Eric and Cory had some mental issues).

I feel this Pilot was much like the Boy Meets World pilot, entirely character setup.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah, that's how I looked at the pilot; it's a pilot to show who the character is. We'll find out more as we go along though.

And dammit, Eric better show up!

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oh yeah, Season Promo:

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Minkus!

BG Level

Only saw like five minutes of the first episode but freaking knew that Farkel kid had to belong to Minkus lol!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I realize the first one was a pilot, and pilots occasionally do dumb things because they're doubling as a sales pitch ... but by far the most annoying this was the whole "My World/Your World" being said over and over again. We get it ... its Girl Meets World, the sequel to Boy Meets World ... stop saying it, its a descriptive title, not an actual item on the characters To Do list.

Riley Mattews' To Do List
    1) Go To School
    2) Do Homework
    3) Meet World
    4) Go To Bed

Cinema Sins would have a field day with it if they did TV shows, lol.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Haha. Yeah, but I've heard the later couple episodes people have seen are far better than the pilot, which if you saw the BMW pilot you'd have gotten a similar feel.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Summary of season finale (Episode 21) via http://bmwsequel.com/community/index...experience%2F:

Spoiler: show
    So it’s Maya’s birthday and Riley has decided to give her BFF a friendship ring. After gifting the ring, Maya reveals to Riley that her mom had forgotten her birthday and left for work before she even woke up, which had upset Riley. Meanwhile, Shawn comes to visit the Matthews because he is doing a photo project, “New York on less than $100″ and asks Cory if he can crash there for the weekend. Upon seeing Shawn bonding with Maya, Riley has an idea which she wants to consult with her parents about. They go to Riley’s room to talk, leaving Shawn and Maya in the living room. Riley proposes that her dad revisit his scheming days with her which is when he stated in a Godfather-like demeanor that his scheming days were over. However, he gave her one minute to wow him. It was then that Riley tells his parents that she wanted Shawn to be Maya’s dad. Cory was into it so he helps Riley. To do this, they had Lucas tie up Maya with a rope so that she couldn’t go anywhere. Then they plotted to get Shawn to meet Katie, hoping that they will date.

When Shawn hears from Maya that her mom forgot her birthday, he asks Cory if he knew that. Cory said that was why he bought Maya a cake but Shawn felt that that wasn’t enough. So Shawn goes down to the diner where Katie worked and told her she wasn’t being a very good mom by ditching her daughter on her birthday. All the while, Cory and Riley are watching them from behind menus at the diner but they left when they heard Shawn and Katie arguing and felt like they had failed. Riley goes home & reveals to Maya that they sent Shawn to meet her mom. Maya freaked out because she was afraid her mom was going to drive Shawn away the way she had driven her dad away. Maya had grown to like her bond with Shawn since they were living similar lives where people they love tend to leave them. Shawn later discovers that Katie was working because she was trying to buy a locket for her daughter’s birthday but she was still $50 short so Shawn paid for it. Shawn also forced her to tell Maya that it wasn’t Katie who drove her dad away and that it was he who left on his own. Katie felt that Maya should have good thoughts about her dad even though he left but Shawn felt that Maya should have good thoughts about the parent who stayed. The episode ends with Riley tied up with a rope and apologizing to Maya for tying her up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Cory and Topanga are here to stay, at least for another year: The Disney Channel has picked up Girl Meets World for a second season.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/06/di...second-season/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast