The best part of this event was the ability to create a community event out of the late starting overflow servers.

Kat, a friend and I filled up an entire server in about 15 minutes and was able to complete the event with alts @ around 9pm PST.

It was a lot of fun to do the event a second time with people who wanted to be there and not take an hour + with each part of it because the server was full of people doing the jumping puzzle, farming passion fruit and just plain afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
The problem is every other event like this you got jack shit for rewards and then they decide to stick exotics in chests, that's what pisses me off about the whole situation. with any luck prices will drop on precursors but its very likely they wont drop that quick.
It can piss you off all you want, but it has been quite obvious that they have listened to the community and are starting to increase rewards. I myself saw the writing on the wall with the patch changes that came with this event. They said they were increasing drop rates on Veteran and Champions. They said they were increasing chances for exotics and rares out of event chests. Did I expect precursors to drop like water? No, but did I expect to at least get a rare or two from the chest with a shot at an exotic? Yes. Was I surprised with the rewards? Hell Yes, but even if I was not able to participate I would not be pissed at Arena.net I would be angry at myself for not being able to make it to the event (or being able to find an overflow with the event running later in the evening.)