Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Toknherb

[Cerberus] FallingDarkness EGLS LFM

Howdy Folks!!
    fallingdarkness.guildwork.com

We are currently in search of a few good players to fill some spots in our linkshell. Our current focus is Abyssea Empyrean weapons and upgrades. We are looking to move on to bigger and better things, VW, Legion, and NNI, any new game content to come. We are just short on members to complete these tasks at the current time. We are a real chilled out group of players, most of us are aged (haha) and have played for a long time, we understand real life situations and such and adjust accordingly.

We currently run our events every sunday, monday, and tuesday from around 5-6pm until midnight EST, and every other saturday from 6pm until midnight. The rest of the week we dedicate to helping each other accomplish our goals, wishlist items, and other needs that are presented.

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact a linkshell officer:

Toknherb
    Selrahk
    Halticus

You can apply at the website, in the guests tab, under recruitment if you'd like to join us!

Toknherb
    Political Alignment: Republican
    wut

Toknherb

haha, yea. I don't need any of that lol, i just wanted to see if there were any players that needed a linkshell.

Toknherb

Really looking to not give up on this, we are still short on enough ppl to start doing events outside of empyrean building. Looking for more members still (: Looking for really any of the following: WHM, BRD, COR, NIN, WAR, BLM, THF. Looking for full time dedicated players who want to show up to the events and continue playing this game and get items. Seems like i'm having a lot of ppl interested at the start and then slowly wilting away after only a few short weeks.

Thanks!

Toknherb

Hey Guys! Had a great week, got a few new members, runs are going smooth. We still need a few more solid reliable players who can make event times, thanks everyone!

Toknherb

Hey again! Just another bump here, FallingDarkness is doing better than ever. Been picking up some great new additions. We are still short of a full alliance of members. Eager to fill up and move on to some newer content than empyrean weapons. We have gotta pretty solid base group of empy members, just looking to have a couple more additions to continue building a great LS, look forward to hearing from ya!

Thanks everyone.

Toknherb

Still looking for more ppl, we are up to around 9 solid members, and sporadically have 12-13 ppl on. All jobs are welcome, serious, but fun atmosphere, come join us!!

Toknherb

Yay for endless linkshell recruitment!! Got 3 new members last week, still looking for more people, trying to create a solid, long lasting EGLS. Please hit me up if you'd like more information or you're interested in joining!!

im looking for a new ls i can try to send a message tomorrow when im on cat say ill be on every event time or be available (still trying to lvl some jobs i do plan on lvling them all to 99)

the only other this i would need to do is transfer servers

my job lvls are
    WAR MNK WHM BLM RDM THF PLD DRK BST BRD RNG SAM NIN DRG SMN BLU COR PUP DNC SCH
    99 31 80 99 38 99 31 31 31 31 31 99 31 31 87 39 31 34 99 32

Toknherb

Excellent, you can check out the website link that's in the original post and find the recruitment section there. Any other questions please contact me on guildwork. We've got two new member over the last week and are still looking for more people.

Done and waiting