Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Shirai

On the market for a European linkshell or one which hosts events on EU times

As the title sais I am looking around for a new shell to join which preferably does endgame events in European times. (I live in the Netherlands)
    I won't make a decission right away as I am orientating right now, but all offers will be considered.
    My preference goes out to one on the Shiva server, where I reside now, but I don't like the odds of finding another one at the moment as my current one seems to be slowly emptying itself by people either quiting or moving over themselves.
    Hence the advert.

Some info:

I have a single character with the following jobs:
    White Mage (Arise)
    Summoner (Alexander >500 skill)
    Scholar (<500 enhancing)
    Red mage (Aside from having all spells it's not really used.)
    Monk (Spharai 95)
    Thief (missing a few parts but ok-ish)
    Dancer (decent-ish)

FFXIAH: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Shiva/Shiroyuki

I use spellcast on all my jobs, I have no problem with using voice-chat to communicate and I believe all my jobs to be properly merited.
    My playtimes during weekdays are generally from 7:30PM until 11-11:30PM CET (GMT+1) on weekdays, less reliably on weekends as I go away a lot during them.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hi There!

Im the leader of ReallyMeanTarus on Bahamut server, and EU Endgame shell that focuses on Legion/Odin II/Limbus II/Arch Dyna and Provenance.

We have been around almost 2 years, with many achievements under our belts. Your job variety looks great and would be more than happy to see you with our pearl on Bahamut. Feel free to check out http://rmt.guildwork.com/ and PM me any questions you have .

Our current roster is around 30 active members and schedule is:

Sunday: Legion
    Monday: Limbus -> Odin II
    Tuesday: Dyna or Prove -> Bring your own pop night (people bring pops for AV/PW/anything else and we kill)
    Wednesday: Legion
    Thursday: Legion -> Odin II
    Friday: Free
    Saturday: Free

All events start 8pm GMT, gather time being 45 mins before that.