BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

[Leviathan]Exodus recruiting!

Leviathan Server - Ben
    Linkshell: Exodus
    http://exodusls.guildlaunch.com/
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...105_235731.png

I am happy to bring it to your attention that our roster is opened for new applications, but first let me tell you what we're all about.

The linkshell Exodus has been around over 10 years and has gone through many leaderships, but has always been on top of the game with content and accomplishments. From claiming every HNM around the clock to achieving mythics and relics, Exodus has done it all. We are an active linkshell that takes pride in being the best and is always aiming for the win. We are always on top of the new content the game has to offer the day it is released and enjoy being the first to win it. There is no doubt that Exodus is an amazing linkshell to be in for the newest content after every version update.

The linkshell is lead by active leaders who play daily who are committed to the linkshells entire being.
    Awsome (main)
    Zams (sack)
    Lucescit (sack)
    Ben (sack)
    Sidereal (sack)

Points system
    Exodus has been using a DKP system for as long as i can remember. Item distribution goes down the list and everybody gets what they want within time.

Schedual - Our events usually do go from 8PM - 1AM EST, Mon-Sun as of lately, they consist of -

-Dynamis - Xarcabard everyday and farm the shit out of Arch Dynamis Lord, bringing our weekly revenue to over 600m+ a week for our weapons we fund, Einherjar and other misc things that we need paid for. Umbral Marrows are distributed to newer members if attendance is good, as well as not fucking up. We have given members in the linkshell as long as 1-2 months Umbral Marrows for their weapons.

-Einherjar & Limbus - These are 2 events we do throughout the week. They are both easy and always successful.

-Legion - Legion is our biggest event and hardest challenge. We do love to do Legion and have had numerous successful Hall of Muls, including our killing of monsters in the 2nd Botulus Rex/Ig-Alima wave.

-Meeble Burrows - This is something we are still toying with but we are trying to get members full access to the final chamber still. It is very easy.

-Voidwatch & Provenance - We do Provenance and Voidwatch on occasion, but if this is an event you need badly, Exodus is not the linkshell for you.

-Absolute Virtue - Just something we do for money, we buy pop items from peoples bazaars then kill AV for profit. We do distribute items from AV to members that need also.

What we're looking for!

-We are looking for active players, that play 5 days a week at the minimum.

-You need access to vent for communication.

-You need a certain level of intelligence. We do have a tendency of kicking noncomplying members.

-Having a variety of jobs is amazing. Having experience stunning on Scholar, the ability to Perfect Defense, an alternate character are all amazing things. We do put into consideration your skill at playing each job.

-Access to Dynamis - xarcabard, Dynamis - Tavnazia, Odin V2 and other minor things are all musts.

-Having competent gear for all of your jobs is a must.

Thanks for taking the time to read and we are looking forward to hearing from you!

If anyone has any questions, you can PM me at http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Leviathan/Lolbenjix

Also, thanks to Somomaa for allowing me to post links.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

Lol ben, give me your 99 koga, >.>

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

hey orac, glad you are alive.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

^^, I got a number of old ElementRush screenshots I need to upload someday.