Currently on Shiva where the EU playerbase has dwindled considerably. I'm more than happy to be wrong but it seems there are no successful, endgame, EU linkshells on this server anymore. Would love to be pleasantly surprised though so if you know different let me know.

Otherwise, I am looking for a server which has a strong EU community and ideally a linkshell able to welcome a small group of decent endgame players.

I'm a career WHM. I have a strong BLM and decent RDM, SCH, SMN and THF. I'm working on improving my COR with an Empy (creating a gun, on Carabosse right now). I have BRD in a solid but unexceptional state. All of my jobs with the exception of THF were levelled before Abyssea. I have access to Provenance, Mark of the Einherjar, all areas of Dynamis, every region in the game etc. I ran a very successful endgame linkshell for years until I stepped down in January and took a break from the game. I came back in August. More than happy to use forums and voicechat.

Kujah from RMT on Bahamut has kindly talked to me already but has no need of another Aegis PLD in their group and I would probably bring one with me (has other jobs). A small group of 4 friends mayalso be interested in anything posted here.

I'm interested to see if there are servers out there with a stronger EU population in general. Being on the same server (even if not in the same shell) and able to get things done because there are others playing in our prime-time would be great.