+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92

DkS2 feels like the devs knew that Ornstein and Smough were super tough roadblocks for a lot of people (and also a very memorable fight) and basically went with that concept for 90% of the bosses. I like some of the ideas it had, but the polish was lacking and it didn't feel like they knew what made Souls games difficult (because they aren't hard generally) and just upped the ante.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

The dlc for dks2 was better than the main game.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Finally had time to sit down and finish. I can say I started to enjoy the game by the end...but crossing the last bridge of dragon aerie completely pissed me off. Fuck dragon eggs.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin for $22 roughly for either ps4 or x1. On a scale from 1-10 how good of a deal is this?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

I'd go for it. Salty at that deal. I shelled out 60 bucks for a ps4 copy a couple months ago.

Ridill
    BG Level

Started DS2 on ps4 for the first time. The enemy placement changes help the game feel different enough, but the fact some of the enemy changes are just MOAR MOBS tells me the developers didn't really learn from maybe the biggest mistake they made.
    And then there's the additional petrified people. The first one in the tutorial area was cool because it just blocked off the sex change coffin and they added frogs. But then there's the one between Tower of Flames and warf, which I don't remember actually being up there, and then there's the one in Bastion, which makes killing Pursuer and taking the falcon there nearly completely pointless. (I know there's a branch in that section, but seeing as how who knows what else they blocked off, I want to save it.)

Speaking of Pursuer, if they add him a few more times in other places, I really hope they spice up his moves, otherwise, he's already getting boring.

Gonna keep on keeping on, though.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Everything I've heard about that version just makes it sound like a shittier version of the original (already worst souls) game. Meh.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Idk man, I loved DS2:SOTFS on PS4. I platinum'd it and did lots of PVP as well. Can't wait for DS3 to come out.

Also the Pursuer has no new moves.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I had grabbed a copy for cheap awhile back and it was OK just for the sake of variety in different mob placements. I wouldn't say it was any worse or better then the original version, which was weakest in the series either way.

Ridill
    BG Level

All these added statues are the most dumbest things ever.

And wow did they nerf the Iron Castle area, cutting the amount of samurai by like 75%. And did they nerf the smelter Demon? I killed it pretty fast, but it never went inot it's 3rd stage.

And again, fuck all these stupid little statues everywhere for literally no reason.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the necro, but I need some help with what to do. I recently bought the CE for $23 off Ebay. Am I better off using the code for the Black Armor Edition and get the season pass or should I sell that and get SOTFS edition?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

sorry for the necro, but something that seems fun to do in DS2. Saw this posted in my Facebook page from Dark Souls official.
    Spoiler: show

spoilered for sorta big.