BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistDark View Post
    Alei personally uses this bank to pay for NNI 2hr resets. He pays COR's to do this with it.
    I'm going to have to say that this guy really just isn't intelligent, probably doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and is struggling very hard to make it appear as though he does. Sorry your shit sucks, time to move on I guess.

That was in response to someone basically saying, bro, do you even lift.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That post sounds like a reason not to join a ls, not join one.

But to the OP point, you have forums, organize your own damn voidwatch clears. Or shout. People cleared voidwatch when they had no idea how to do it, you can learn too.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That's pretty low, not sure these sack holders would want all their personal life details on a thread.I sure wouldn't.

High House Shadow
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Artemas Artemas
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Oh My that looks so tasty.Now you made me want one D:

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sounds like a soap opera - but it's also not your place to publicize their personal life, regardless of the fact that it wasn't you making the original post.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also, he used the linkshell to farm himself Marrows from ADL to use towards his Ragnarok.
    I'm sure he used some of the linkshell bank for this as well but that can't be proven.
    Since you can't prove it, why mention it? Your OP talked about your 'freedom of speech'. This is called slander. Or I guess libel because it was printed, I get the two confused. The point is you are just slinging mud with no evidence. Honestly this whole thing makes you look pathetic.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The marrows thing is true, and some of the members of the linkshell know this.

The second part I can not prove except his AH history had a lot of bought items for his jobs with nothing of value equally sold. And I don't count his several scrolls of meteor. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    Sounds like a soap opera - but it's also not your place to publicize their personal life, regardless of the fact that it wasn't you making the original post.
    Cause you know no one is going to look at this guys recruitment thread and see it after this thread has been made. Get off your high horse.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's not his place to publicize their personal life. He also did it responding to (as Churchill/Rearden said) someone who asked if he lifted as a joke. Albeit, not a very good one.

Some of it's just a bit fucked up.

edit:

I'm not defending the guy or anything, but

The second part I can not prove except his AH history had a lot of bought items for his jobs with nothing of value equally sold.
    That's not really proof, to be honest.

Most people don't make that much gil selling things on the auction house.

I think if you looked at my AH history in the last few hundred items it'd show me being down 30-40mil lol.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

One needn't be on a horse to see that there is little reason to spread around information regarding other's health and family in effort to to fuel this mundane drama.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cairthenn View Post
    It was publicly posted on FFXIAH, not even their own Linkshell's private forums. They really aren't doing any more harm.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marquiss Zenkoji
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps34463f5d.png

Did I really rustle him with a half-assed troll attempt?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Considering that you called them out on their "literary garbage," I'm certain that's all it took. The rest was simply window dressing.

Their concept of "drama control" is to decimate any critique before the entire group takes notice, which prevents all forms of discussion, be they healthy or unhealthy. Their lengthy rant about how much they "care" and how they don't want open discussion strongly demonstrates that they can't lead, as they don't know how to control things—they only know how to hide them. That doesn't require wisdom. It's laziness, plain and simple. They can write a tremendous post explaining it away (without saying anything at all), and fill it to the brim with enchanting tales of going to the soup kitchen for photo ops, and when it's over, they'll be back at square one: they'll have done nothing effective, and their members will still be unhappy.

I imagine that the only reason their "families" remain with the shell that lets them tend to their children is because of exactly that. There's no "family" in a group whose so-called "leaders" won't let a discussion even begin, not to mention continue.

I'm running out of quotation marks, so I'll end it with this: the Linkshell is clearly run by a dunce. If people who understandably can't fully dedicate themselves to the game want to exploit that, so they should. Just as well, sane people who don't want to bother with the idiocy should abandon ship, just as the OP and their significant other did.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    It was publicly posted on FFXIAH, not even their own Linkshell's private forums. They really aren't doing any more harm.
    Ah, my mistake. To be fair, if it were me, I still wouldn't want it being quoted and passed around. Guess there's not much that can be done, though.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Everyone should just come to Fenrir and join PrettyPrincessClub. I take care of my Princesses.

mikeycheng

Galbir, i miss the point on your post. he not liar and he not using LS member for a shield. he telling the truth so poeple know that kind of shell AQ is. what wrong with that?
    "Our linkshell is littered with families. Families that want to play together, and not apart, A linkshell where a mom who is a casual player, and a son who is a hardcore player can play together. A linkshell where a father can go afk in the middle of an event for 5 minutes, because the ‘little shit’ (his son) is doing something extremely stupid XD. Single Fathers. Single Mothers. This is another weight Antiquity carries. Not many Linkshells know the parents of the 14 y/o kid who couldn't play because his grades* were low."

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by mikeycheng View Post
    Galbir, i miss the point on your post. he not liar and he not using LS member for a shield. he telling the truth so poeple know that kind of shell AQ is. what wrong with that?
    The leader is trying to impress people by shouting, "Hey, everyone! Look at how hard my LS members work! Look at them struggle!", which is exploitation. You can't call it anything else, as that's exactly what it is. As for why they're exploiting them, it's to draw attention away from the real problem: their inability to handle anything as a competent leader should. They talk as if these people have grand, wonderful privileges, and as if this makes them a benevolent leader, but it doesn't. At all. When it comes down to it, by making an example of these people, all that they've demonstrated is that they're letting people get away with things, which isn't special, and shouldn't earn them accolades.

Even the way they presented it—"The weight Antiquity carries"—shows a flair for the unsubstantial dramatic, not anything of meaningful substance. They're all smoke and mirrors, and I can tell as much without even knowing the guy. The deletion of normal-tone posts, the screenshots of their conversation in /tells, and the open posting of people's private information on FFXIAH is all the proof that anyone could ever need.

mikeycheng

maybe i just dont see that way. i'm part of the LS and i know most of the leader in the LS too. they all have there RL thing but i know that they try there best to run all the events.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast