Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah, because cancelling an event people have waited for for almost a month as a 'lesson' because some others in the linkshell didn't join in is a superb way to run a linkshell.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistDark View Post
    Doubt he'll come here, except to see what MIGHT have been said....

Also, some other news...

The linkshell Alei runs has a linkshell bank. Alei personally uses this bank to pay for NNI 2hr resets. He pays COR's to do this with it.

Also, he used the linkshell to farm himself Marrows from ADL to use towards his Ragnarok.
    I'm sure he used some of the linkshell bank for this as well but that can't be proven.
    Alei spoke to me a couple weeks ago saying he was using the entire ls bank to buy himself a rag and was going to get the ls to farm ADL for his marrows. Also stated that anyone who stands in his way would be removed on the grounds that they dont trust him.

mikeycheng

"Alei spoke to me a couple weeks ago saying he was using the entire ls bank to buy himself a rag and was going to get the ls to farm ADL for his marrows. Also stated that anyone who stands in his way would be removed on the grounds that they dont trust him."
    .................... Kujah i have alot respect for you if you are the real one. and i will ask Alei myself about that statement you claim.

Kamiken

my name is Kamiken and im a part of APO
    i would like to start with why is alei being bashed by someone that DID NOT go to any event except VwNM's?
    yes there is a bank that we all put effort into and can pull out cash at will. i personally have helped input 60 mil. ( 2 ADL fights with 2 marrows dropped on each)
    where in the world is his anger coming from?
    heres my thougths
    if he wants to bash someone get all the info first dont go off half-cocked on a rant that you have no proof

edit also there where only 2 events cancelled 1 in aug and the last Vw city both where due to event leader being sick
    im not a fanboy i do my own thing i help people that help others not you
    and as far as you coming to other events i think not

later dark i will be adding you to the /blacklist and your wife as well

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiken View Post
    i would like to start with why is alei being bashed by someone that DID NOT go to any event except VwNM's?
    yes there is a bank that we all put effort into and can pull out cash at will. i personally have helped input 60 mil. ( 2 ADL fights with 2 marrows dropped on each)
    where in the world is his anger coming from?
    heres my thougths
    if he wants to bash someone get all the info first dont go off half-cocked on a rant that you have no proof

The proof is in the pics dude. It's all kind of self-explanatory. The anger is that Alei is a hypocrite, he's screwing the LS blind. And he's got his little army of fanboys like you defending him... The LS is shrinking day by day for a reason.

Feel free to /blacklist me (Ranie). I don't think we've ever talked anyways?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Is it finally on??????!!!!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiken View Post
    I often tried to go on Voidwatch runs to help others out. I got turned away all the time since I didn't need the clears. As for the other events, I was at them also or tried to be at as many as possible for the longest time. Due to real life I wasn't able to attend all of the events. I thought that was the point of the linkshell? "Can't attend all the events. That's okay!" As for ADL's, I was at ADL's also. Helped farmed several marrows too.

So please, don't say I was only at VWNM's. I was at more things then just those.

The proof is in the pics dude. It's all kind of self-explanatory. The anger is that Alei is a hypocrite, he's screwing the LS blind. And he's got his little army of fanboys like you defending him... The LS is shrinking day by day for a reason.
    Please read the second post with all of the screenshots. And Ranie is right, Alei is the main reason a lot of people have left in the past and will continue to leave in the future. I'm trying to save people money on server transfer so that they don't join, realize the same thing, and then notice they paid cash from pocket to join a linkshell that was nothing but smoke and mirrors.

If you want to /blacklist me. You're more then free too and it doesn't bother me.

edit also there where only 2 events cancelled 1 in aug and the last Vw city both where due to event leader being sick
    im not a fanboy i do my own thing i help people that help others not you
    and as far as you coming to other events i think not
    Alei was sick one run, his other leadership was on. Yet the run was canceled. Alei was also on the entire time while sick. I know because I saw him make comments in linkshell. As for the other night, Alei wasn't there and SS was sick and the other ls leaders were on.

More runs have been canceled then you know of because Alei changes the /lsmes so that you don't see them all.

Also Kamiken, please post a new post if you're going to post. Editing your post to add more just looks bad.

As for other events, I have attended more. I've done Legion's, ADL's, Einherjar's, and even a goofy Genbu pop at lvl75 sync which also lead into a DM run. The proof is in Alei's thread as I'm in screenshots and videos at those events. So please, tell me how I wasn't there again for more then just voidwatch.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

[/QUOTE]edit also there where only 2 events cancelled 1 in aug and the last Vw city both where due to event leader being sick[/QUOTE]

Umm did you miss the bit where the screenie shows Alei admitting he cancelled the event(s) on purpose as a punishment.....here have a shovel... what communication

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You know the game is dying when a few shitty members bitching about Voidwatch and Dynamis clears passes for drama. Fuck me.

There's also the potential for LS bank to be stolen, and this guy has apparently done what those before him did only he has managed to enslave 150 people and not 30-40.

Did you read what that idiot said? "HERP DERP I put 60m of my own gil into an LS bank." What a fucking pussy.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

My experience:

I joined this linkshell after coming back from a year long break! One of my old linkshell members gave me a pearl. The people in the linkshell are nice people and when I first joined it was a nice pace of events... a little legion, voidwatch, ADL. Then it became VW spam. So at that point I was working so much over time I just took a break. His leaders are a complete joke.. this is why he can't depend on them. Aaniss(vent cry baby) is only a leader cause he has a temper and could say the things that Alei couldn't (Alei's words) he also rage quits the events that he was leading.

Alei also says his linkshell is drama free but he sits in PJ on his mule (Bluehawk) shouting about how his own linkshell sucks. Then says on Alei "Where's wakabo and co? I wanted a good shout fight" Good thing we were standing right behind him!

I ended up dropping pearls after I heard how he treated my friend. He can tell his story here if he wants.

Just a few things but I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    There's also the potential for LS bank to be stolen, and this guy has apparently done what those before him did only he has managed to enslave 150 people and not 30-40.

Did you read what that idiot said? "HERP DERP I put 60m of my own gil into an LS bank." What a fucking pussy.
    He said that he helped farm at least 4 marrows for the ls bank. lol

But yea, Kujah and I both have been told Alei was using the Marrows to fund his relic greatsword. I wish I had screenshots of it. >.<

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Lol @ Kamiken for being an eternal apologist even on ramuh.

Alei comes off as a tremendous piece of shit with the attitude "I report to nobody" when he advertises the shell as a utopia free from the issues of event based shells. He also seems to have no spine if he can't handle and address concerns of shell members out in the open.

If he's funding his rag with the bank hopefully it'll be a hard lesson learned to the rest of the shell not to buy into BS so easily.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

What exactly does a linkshell in 2012 need a bank for, anyway?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and doing Legion/Einherjar/Limbus ABC/etc. entry fees the hard way. I just bazaar 17 Cookies (or other random crap that I'm trying to get rid of) for 50k each on Legion nights and make people buy them.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Click spoiler to see what Alei says the bank is for.
    Spoiler: show
    Quote Originally Posted by Alei
    In terms of Umbral Marrows

Many people get frustrated at my policy on umbral marrows. Particularly that i don't give them to the linkshell members who have 95 relics and want to take them to 99. The reality is that I am not here to gear the top 2% of our linkshell members. If you have the capability to get a 95 relic weapon then you have the capability to get a 99 relic weapon.

We have a special mercenary that does work for my linkshell at a discounted price. With 10 million gil (Sometimes less) (not even an entire marrow) I could have that individual farm the hardest part of an empyrean weapon for a linkshell member who does not have a single empyrean weapon. There are a lot of dirty rumors in regards to this section of our linkshell bank. Since a lot of players seem to claim that it is only my 'favorites' that get this privelage. However this is plain not true.

Also the formation of a linkshell bank is something that was needed when we started running Voidwatch clears as a linkshell. I was spending sometimes 2-3 million gil on displacers. Or my linkshell leaders were coming together and scrounging our gil together to buy as many displacers as possible XD; We are aware that things can be done easily without displacers. However you have to consider that we are not taking optimal setups. We are not telling people 'no'. So we might end up with 5 BLU's and 1 BLM haha. For example in our last ToAU VW clear we had 7 parties show up. I lead an alliance, Saintlysin my second in command lead an alliance, and my alliance killed twice as we rotated the second party in. The amount of displacers we used for tier 1 per alliance were 9. Between two alliances that's 18 displacers. Add in that my alliance killed twice and we get 27 displacers. Then when we did morta we used 5 displacers to spare us the pain. That comes to a total of 3,700,000g for one round of clears. If you consider that my alliance had a wipe on the bird, and saintly's alliance had a wipe on the bird. That brings the displacer total to 40+. And that is a single linkshell event. It is a lot of gil to be sure.

In short terms... They use it to buy displacers and now using it for other means.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

my god who would join this retarded shit to begin with?

are people that bored and that desperate? do people not hack accounts, steal banks, create bots and hold them over entire linkshells' heads anymore? now THAT was entertainment.

this topic doesn't even lift.

mikeycheng

DuelistDark, what wrong with the LS useing the LS fund fo dose thing? you was in the LS when we use PD for Spam VW before right and now its you saying its bad to use the fund after you leave?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by mikeycheng View Post
    DuelistDark, what wrong with the LS useing the LS fund fo dose thing? you was in the LS when we use PD for Spam VW before right and now its you saying its bad to use the fund after you leave?
    He didn't say there was anything wrong with displacers. That is what Alei said that the bank was intended for. A wrong use for the bank would be, say, funding an entire relic for somebody with the claim that it was "for the linkshell."

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast