Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lololol Orac <3 Someone that saved screenshots!

mikeycheng

Duelist, using the LS fund for PD or buying BLM magic for the poeple or whm magic is not wrong i think. about the ADL drop going to his own Relic? beside what you hear and want ppl want to say. can you really say he did it? i dont think so. i think you little mad that Alei didn't buy you or your wife gears or do thing that you want more. Its easyer to say he using the fund for his Relic i guess. Ad YES! PLease speak/ type chinese to me if you can it can really help me out. there are time i dont understand what guys really mean. so ya plz CHINESE for me. thank you

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by mikeycheng View Post
    Duelist, using the LS fund for PD or buying BLM magic for the poeple or whm magic is not wrong i think. about the ADL drop going to his own Relic? beside what you hear and want ppl want to say. can you really say he did it? i dont think so. i think you little mad that Alei didn't buy you or your wife gears or do thing that you want more. Its easyer to say he using the fund for his Relic i guess. Ad YES! PLease speak/ type chinese to me if you can it can really help me out. there are time i dont understand what guys really mean. so ya plz CHINESE for me. thank you
    What?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

2 minutes too late Mikey.. Proof that Alei took the LS bank for his own gain was posted by Orac

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by orac View Post
    Screenshot taken after doing a synth for Alei.
    Two minutes too late Mikey.

mikeycheng

did he tell the LS about his plan for his Relic? Yes did he spent is own time farming his pop set without the LS? Yes? asking the LS to help him kill ADL? no probelm. i help him kill ADL.

mikeycheng

sorry my english is very bad.... but where did it say he going to use the LS fund for Relic?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

That picture if anything only proves that he had a plan. We all knew about his Rag plans. well wait.. he did lead us on. he farmed his own pops. so Ill sit back and wait for the next stage of the witch hunt.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In the spoiler Mikey... Alei did not honestly have 30 mil to himself. It was the LS bank.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not really. I've got nothing to hide. I was actually just posting a large post about it, but apparently I can't post urls (I don't post on BG like ever).

If I had an interest in running away I would change my name and transfer servers. If I was ashamed I would break my linkpearl.

The plan was to speak to my LS about it and I did. It was even in the linkshell message.

So I've read this thread. What's the point of it?

mikeycheng

i guess any LS leader that have more then 50M, have to steal from the LS fund right?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I should point out as well to everyone. I have never asked for anything for gear from my linkshell. This was one thing I asked for. In order to help our linkshell become stronger. The linkshell leaders and I decided that if we were gonna invest such a large amount of gil it would have to be invested in the linkshell leader. That was what made sense to us. That was also an item I wanted. So we decided to pursue that path.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

I posted the screenshot as neutral, hehe, since you did say that you were going to announce the plan soon anyway.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by orac View Post
    I posted the screenshot as neutral, hehe, since you did say that you were going to announce the plan soon anyway.
    Your a beautiful person. If only you were gay. D:

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I just love it, how its put out there like none of us knew it. and Alei is the big Thief. fact of the matter is, this LS isnt for everyone. and those its not for. just keep it stepping. no need to keep beefing because you didnt get your way.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Alei View Post
    I should point out as well to everyone. I have never asked for anything for gear from my linkshell. This was one thing I asked for. In order to help our linkshell become stronger. The linkshell leaders and I decided that if we were gonna invest such a large amount of gil it would have to be invested in the linkshell leader. That was what made sense to us. That was also an item I wanted. So we decided to pursue that path.
    So how is your linkshell different from old school dynamis shells now where the leaders did the same thing? Oh right. It isn't.

Sorry but you've proven yourself to be a liar for sure now.

Also Jaisen, not everybody knew Alei would take the bank for himself. Please show me support of this. And no, the /lsmes that Alei might have put up does not count.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisen View Post
    I just love it, how its put out there like none of us knew it. and Alei is the big Thief. fact of the matter is, this LS isnt for everyone. and those its not for. just keep it stepping. no need to keep beefing because you didnt get your way.
    Holy random punctuation Batman.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by R3G1STRY View Post
    wellididntknowiwasgoingtobegradedsoijusttypedwhati wanted.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisen View Post
    What was put out to the general population was that he needed LS help to farm ADL. Not that he planned to use the existing bank. And then he goes and brags about it to people.. wtf.

I never wanted anything out of the LS other than a social and lite end-game LS. But the way that leadership treats it's members - like children not allowed to be in on the adult conversation - is just sad. I hope no one else is conned by this sorry excuse for a 'leader'

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by R3G1STRY View Post
    It's AAVE in text form. Obviously. /pushes glasses up.

Also duelist. The difference is. I'm still here. My leaders are still here. I don't really plan to be going anywhere either.

So. My accusors step forward? :D [Also I don't wanna hear about the subligar making me look fat!]

Also is this how it even works around here? Is it trial by peers? o.o

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast