Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Kamiken

Duel i think you got hurt because you didn't get anything. AWWWWWWWW did you mention that alei used 20mil to buy meteor for the blms that needed it? no you also didnt say that you sound like a 12 year old on vent always crying like a bitch that you didnt get this or complaining that you wanted to do something other than what we talked about

and as far as my punctuation i type real slow for the people that cant read

alei is a good person and could care less what you guys think of him i personally was asked if i wanted a relic or empy and i choose a scroll of meteor
    and tell your wife if she wants a REAL man come over ill take her on for more than the 2 pump chump you are
    that is for the bashing you have done punk

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by aurou View Post
    What was put out to the general population was that he needed LS help to farm ADL. Not that he planned to use the existing bank. And then he goes and brags about it to people.. wtf.

I never wanted anything out of the LS other than a social and lite end-game LS. But the way that leadership treats it's members - like children not allowed to be in on the adult conversation - is just sad. I hope no one else is conned by this sorry excuse for a 'leader'
    I think the fact that this very conversation is going on right now on BG forums. Is reason enough to show why some of you do deserve to be treated like children. Or is this an adult conversation now?

mikeycheng

short and sweet, the Duelist. you and youre wife didnt get something you want from the LS and tier of getting nothing. so let start a post and cause some drama about the LS that didn't help you guys. let all blame the LS leader and there poor leadership to lead the LS to help you get claer, drop and etc.. point of fact is there was event you guys didnt go or busy doing other things. and when you want to do something the LS say no. i for one didnt ask for anything from the LS. i dont use the LS fund and i care less for the fund and how is use. if i really want something i go get myself. its sad for me to see that one person cry over for little thing like this. post you screenshot, assume that the whole world agasint you and your wife. to me if you really want the claer, drop and items.. why do you go out and get it? make that PT or join PT? i guess its easyerto sit there blame the LS and post it on BG, and still dont get anything.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

NOT ENOUGH DRAMA gone are the days of ITS ON ......
    long story short kinda saw it comming the whole server did , dumb people let him do it ..

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

HI BG. oddly enough, i joined this ls like 2 days ago. finally ended up doing that server transfer i was asking about a while ago. (ftr, i did NOT lose progress on my trials, so.. confirmed. thanks guys)

now i don't really know alie worth 2 shits, like i said, joined the server 2 days ago. but even I knew that some of the bank had gone into his ragnarok, or that people who needed clears were given preferential treatment so far as spots in voidwatch. (i actually thought to ASK about that shit because i was curious how a group of 150 people DID events like that)

also, if you look up his purchase history on ffxiah (i can't post links) you'll see like 5 scrolls of meteor. i thought to check that for myself because he mentioned to me during the "pitch" that that was another thing the bank had been used for lately. i mean, did he buy 20 mil worth of the same scroll for himself? an elaborate cover indeed?

don't get me wrong, i'm very new here so i obviously don't know the ENTIRE situation, and sorry alei but i really don't know you well enough to care<.< but all the deep dark secrets that duelist has been going on about... weren't even revelations to ME?

i dunno, just figured i had a unique perspective. i will resume lurking. later

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiken View Post
    Duel i think you got hurt because you didn't get anything. AWWWWWWWW did you mention that alei used 20mil to buy meteor for the blms that needed it? no you also didnt say that you sound like a 12 year old on vent always crying like a bitch that you didnt get this or complaining that you wanted to do something other than what we talked about

alei is a good person and could care less what you guys think of him i personally was asked if i wanted a relic or empy and i choose a scroll of meteor
    and tell your wife if she wants a REAL man come over ill take her on for more than the 2 pump chump you are
    I didn't want anything from the linkshell but to have fun. Also, wow kamiken. Resorting to 2nd grade level bullying. It's okay... Take a deep breath and your mommy Alei will come save you.

Alei has openly admitted to using the entire linkshell bank to fund his relic. Glad there are such good people in the world like him.

As for my wife. lol. Sorry but she already has a real man. One who won't back down.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's like it's 2007 again on Bahamut. Oh god, this thread makes me happy.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've been upgraded from imaginary friend to a child! Ahh yeah.

Alei. If you had just been a man and left my post everyone would still be all happy and whatnot. It's not the first time you've erased things that you're members have posted though.

And Kami. You couldn't handle me

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Phix View Post
    NOT ENOUGH DRAMA gone are the days of ITS ON ......
    long story short kinda saw it comming the whole server did , dumb people let him do it ..
    we'll never have that drama of ITS ON again, or Judah's linkshell doing this or that anymore on bahamut so we gotta settle for this

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiken View Post

Do you realise how immature you look typing like that?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Kam gets this way when his pot dealer doesn't show up. Don't mind him.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They're apparently about to have equal amounts of fun in shout.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Can't cry to mods here Alei, time to man up brah.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol, makes me giggle, trying to make out he's a real man.He's pinocchio and wants to be a real boy

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm bringing back 2007 =3 [or atleast my ex-linkshell members are? O.o]

Also the majority of you aren't even in my linkshell. Are your opinions even important? haha.

Besides if I was gonna screw over 150 people. You think I would make off with more than a Ragnarok.

Please.

If I wanted to screw people they would be screwed.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

That would imply that you were intelligent, and there's a shit load of circumstantial evidence that seems to suggest the complete opposite.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do I know you?

Kamiken

PFFFT you couldn't handle me even if i came with instructions. and i don't answer to anyone. you must have jumped on your menstral cycle and ran your own husband over when the event was canceled. nice going. maybe you need a pad and a midol. i DON'T like bashing people, really i don't.
    the event was canceled due to saintlysin being sick. so keep on going with your rant idgaf.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well if there's nobody else interested in posting I will close out what I have to say.

Antiquity is going nowhere. Edit: Going nowhere as in we won't be breaking anytime soon.

We are a linkshell for everyone. I probably won't look at this again. If any of you have concerns you can /tell me. I'm online (afk) most of the day and get home from work at 1:30PM PST.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast