Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
This is like... a shitty movie idea lol, but even so...

I haven't read a lot of the thread, so forgive me if it's been addressed as well...

Have you considered the fact that he's likely a cheater as well? Even if he's not currently cheating, get another random hot model friend to approach him...

People this obsessed with power and control are pretty likely to stick it anywhere they can, and likely not even be particularly careful about getting caught because they assume they can get away with it no matter what.

The downside, of course, is the possibility that she just lets it go and it makes the whole situation even worse.
He cheated on pretty much everyone in his past. I guess that's how he moves from one relationship to another. He finds a hot woman, breaks her down, impregnates her, then when she turns into a boring blob of post baby fat and low self esteem he moves on to the next one. She won't throw him out and he's not done with her yet.

I found out the bust was broken in a fight, as I assumed, he gave her money to get a new one, but they didn't sell them anymore. I sent her a picture when it was finished, she said he was pretty surprised. It's a small victory, but oh so sweet.