BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Greatest interview ever.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I'm guessing thats what Abandon would say, being black and on the news and all.
    You're missing his new album that he expects to go platinum.

gotta control my instincts and pretend
    not to be a shitposter/homophobe

BG Level

Honestly, the best thing you can do for your friend is not getting involved in her personal life.
    Just because on the surface her relationship with this individual looks abusive it doesn't mean it actually is.
    Unless you have concrete proof (as in pictures, voice records or videos), by getting involved you risk to ruin their relationship, especially if there was nothing wrong to begin with.

ruh roh

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

esby, go click the link provided earlier in the thread by Kohan, and go read that. otherwise, shut up.

He didn't say anything I didn't say lol.

Also, that thread sucks, it's missing like 100 posts.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    You have no idea how much I'd love to do that. I could probably fuck him up pretty bad if I had a tool and saw him touch her. Enraged Czech women are no joke.
    Boy, you'd best Czech yourself before you Bzech yourself.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Another thing is, you grow whole lot more confident with age and you care way less about what other people think about you.
    What might be relevant is the fact she wants to have kids and family at some point, and the clock is ticking, so she's more willing to settle for less.
    How come she didn't have kids and a family before? One would think 12 years would be long enough to get such a thing going.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddix View Post
    How come she didn't have kids and a family before? One would think 12 years would be long enough to get such a thing going.
    This is Sweden, our highest desire in life is not scoring some rich dude and raising his offspring. Very few women have kids before 30, especially in cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    esby, go click the link provided earlier in the thread by Kohan, and go read that. otherwise, shut up.
    You're more polite than I would have been, are you sure you're feeling all right today?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    He didn't say anything I didn't say lol.
    So, why repeat something that wasn't even good the first time around?

Oh it was good deary

He called her at almost 2 am, repeatedly till she answered
    She has a daytime job and was supposed to be asleep.
    I think this is your problem. Only women have this kind of self-defeating mentality. Seduce him and then she has a reason to leave him. If you cared THAT much you would do it for her.

BG Level

Better believe a dude would be all over that. "It's cool bro. I fucked her for your own good."

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

This is Sweden, our highest desire in life is not scoring some rich dude and raising his offspring. Very few women have kids before 30, especially in cities.
    Ah yeah, it's hard to accept that you have to lower your standards in order to get commitment when you've been with higher value men for as long as you can remember.

Ah yeah, it's hard to accept that you have to lower your standards in order to get commitment when you've been with higher value men for as long as you can remember.
    I'm legitimately not following your line of thought here.
    What I was trying to say is, in my part of the world women generally settle down later in life. It's not uncommon for women to have kids in their late 30's and getting married isn't a standard. Women here care more about having own career, seeing the world, that kind of stuff. Wtf is a higher value man anyway?

he was saying there are a lot of alpha widows trying to date around too long

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    he was saying there are a lot of alpha widows trying to date around too long
    I can't tell if you're dense or trolling.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Friend in trouble - advice appreciated

I'm legitimately not following your line of thought here.
    What I was trying to say is, in my part of the world women generally settle down later in life. It's not uncommon for women to have kids in their late 30's and getting married isn't a standard. Women here care more about having own career, seeing the world, that kind of stuff. Wtf is a higher value man anyway?
    Obviously I don't know the particular situation well. It just makes sense that at 30+, a woman will have more difficulty dating the same quality of men she did when she was younger. Especially if they are going into a longer term relationship with one. So say for example, the attractive 25 year old ex military guy that would have dated a particular lady when she was 22 is probably no longer interested when he is 33 and she is 30. So unfortunately, the lady will have to lower her standards, especially if they are looking for some type of commitment, which sounds like what you described earlier in the thread. That can be a difficult realization to come to terms with, and is an unfortunate side effect of not starting a family earlier.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Obviously I don't know the particular situation well. It just makes sense that at 30+, a woman will have more difficulty dating the same quality of men she did when she was younger. Especially if they are going into a longer term relationship with one. So say for example, the attractive 25 year old ex military guy that would have dated a particular lady when she was 22 is probably no longer interested when he is 33 and she is 30. So unfortunately, the lady will have to lower her standards, especially if they are looking for some type of commitment, which sounds like what you described earlier in the thread. That can be a difficult realization to come to terms with, and is an unfortunate side effect of not starting a family earlier.
    Never go full retard.

BG Level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast