FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

This game actually looks pretty interesting. Can go through pretty much all walls and possess people. I just hope they can keep the gimmicks interesting thorough the entire game.

They're showing it right now (most likely a re-run but idc) on the Square-Enix stream.

Not enough to make me say day 1 yet but I'll definitely be picking this up at some point.

I like the idea behind it, definitely gonna keep my eye on the title

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

One of those titles I didnt think much of when it was announced, but actually has me pretty interested. It's something i'm looking forward to now.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

This definitely looks good.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Square Enix has announced supernatural detective thriller Murdered: Soul Suspect will also be released on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.

The new console versions will offer increased visual fidelity via native 1080p output. Elements such as subsurface scattering and an increased particle count will depict an even more immersive ghost world and cast as players guide slain Salem detective Ronan O’Connor on a quest to find his killer and escape the limbo-like world of Dusk.

In addition to the newly announced Xbox One and PlayStation 4 system versions, Murdered: Soul Suspect will be available June 2014 for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.

About Murdered: Soul Suspect

Murdered: Soul Suspect is a dark, detective thriller with a supernatural twist: solving your own murder from the afterlife. Play as Ronan O’Connor, a Salem police detective with a checkered past, whose life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal killer. Trapped in a limbo world called Dusk, he is unable to find peace until he can bring his killer to justice. Hunt for leads at murdered.com, facebook.com/murdered and twitter.com/murdered and find out how you can bring your killer to justice.
    http://murdered.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/murdered
    https://twitter.com/murdered

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

As Ronan digs deeper into the investigation of his own murder, both he and Joy realize Salem has been hiding a secret far darker than they ever anticipated.

Watch the trailer to find out what lies buried in Salem and see the newly announced Limited Edition version of Murdered: Soul Suspect.

The Limited Edition will include a copy of the journal used by Ronan and Joy to hunt down the killer and features written and visual clues about the murders terrorising Salem. It will also include free access to an Interactive Digital Strategy Map. With the aid of the map, you will be able to seek out hundreds of collectibles, detect side quests and find all of Salem’s haunting landmarks. The map will be accessible via computer or tablet.

The Limited Edition will be available while stocks last. At participating retailers only. Please check with local retail.
    http://murdered.com/limited-edition-...preorder-info/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Comes out a week and a half after Watchdogs. Going to be a busy few weeks.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only watched the second half of it but still, disappointing ;/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

IGN 5.5/10 - Polygon 7/10 - Eurogamer 6/10 - CVG 5/10 - Kotaku No - The Escapist 2.5/5 - Destructoid 4.5/10

Shacknews 6/10 - Joystiq 3.5/5 - GamesBeat 89/100 - GamesRadar 2.5/5 - MMGN 8.5/10 - Xbox Achievements 60/100

AusGamers 6/10 - OnlySP 9/10 - Stevivor 8.5/10 - GameCloud 9/10 - Metro 3/10 - Digitally Downloaded 3/5

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was hoping for some sort of cross between Heavy Rain and LA Noire, as I really enjoyed both of those games. After watching that review, sounds like it might be the weaker parts of both of those games put together. Oh well, it's already on its way.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone else playing this? Just started it last night, and I'm not far into it, but so far, it's been enjoyable. I got 12 trophies in my first 90 minutes of play, which is pretty ridiculous, but whatever. Either it's an extremely short game, or the trophies are very heavily front-weighted.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I also started playing it yesterday. I'm at the cemetery right now. Definitely a disappointment from the initial expectations I had back then, but after first reviews I knew not to expect much. I'm baffled by how dialogue skipping works... Maybe I'm misunderstanding since I did not try to use it, but it seems you can only skip the whole dialogue instead of the current line? Which is really annoying since there's a lot of slow talk.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Very short, no replayability, really. It took me probably 10 hours total to platinum the game. Probably 8 or so hours to play the game and a thorough search before buckling down and hunting the 10% or so of collectibles I missed during my run (the girls' drawings on the walls were 13 of the 20 or so items I missed, those are tough to find, everything else is relatively easy).

Plotwise,
    Spoiler: show
    I actually liked the conclusion, given the setup. There were only two human characters in the story outside of the dead ones, so you knew it had to be one of them, and they were making it too obvious which one was the red herring, so I assumed it had to be the other. And it was, sort of, but it made sense. The identity of Sophia's killer was a particularly nice touch.

All in all, I feel that it's a better game than the reviews would indicate it as, it's just really, really short. And if you're looking for an easy platinum, it's a good game for that. But if $60 is important to you, wait for the price to drop or just rent it for a weekend because it's easy to beat in that period of time.