Closed Thread
Page 79 of 198 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Should've claimed he was neighborhood watch, punched himself in the face, and claimed he felt like his life was in danger. Sloppy fat bastard.

Resident Gestapo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Glad his sob pleas fell on deaf ears. He earned every minute of that sentence.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Washington State is voting on two gun control ballot initiatives next week. One basically says a background check is required for most firearms transfers (as opposed to those just sold by dealers). The other is some NRA bullshit banning background checks requirements that are not standard throughout the nation.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-81782497/

I-594 is the pro-background check bill, and I-591 is the anti-background check one. It's the first gun control ballot initiative in decades, should be interesting how it shakes out.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

ah fuck I put that in the wrong thread.

That's what I get for trying to be fast.

MOVING AOE OVER TO THE POLICE THREAD I PROMISE THIS TIME.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Funny, I don't remember the NRA endorsing I-591. And in fact it would still require a background check on purchases because of state law and is a ban on unlawful federal seizure.

I-594 makes background checks required for all private transfers and go through an FFL aside from family gifting, someone C&R licensed purchasing a qualifying firearm, temporary possession for self-defense, and letting somebody at a gun range fingerfuck your funs.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Sorry, the NRA is trying to kill 594, but it's other "guns rights groups" supporting 591.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...re-is-the-nra/

591 and 594 contradict each other, arguing that 591 is "pro background check" is wildly misleading.

Transgender Woman Shot, Killed While Pounding on Door of South L.A. Home for Help

http://ktla.com/2014/12/04/transgend...home-for-help/
    Deshawnda Sanchez, known as “Tata,” was shot around 4 a.m. Wednesday on the front porch of a home near South Wilton Place and West 62nd Street (map), according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

“She was definitely at that door, pounding on that door seeking help at the time she was shot,” LAPD Detective Christopher Barling said.

The occupant of the Chesterfield Square home came outside after hearing multiple gunshots but it was too late.

A neighbor’s surveillance camera captured part of the incident, which showed someone pulling up to the house in a vehicle, getting out and running up to the porch. The figure could then be seen running back to the vehicle and driving away, police said.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-shot-...ry?id=27907997
    A young woman was accidentally shot and killed by a 2-year-old boy she was shopping with today in an Idaho Walmart, police said.

Lt. Stu Miller of the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office said during a media briefing that the boy pulled the handgun from the woman's purse and pulled the trigger, ABC affiliate KXLY reported. It is unclear how they are related. The preliminary investigation shows the shooting was an accident, Miller wrote on Twitter. The victim is in her late 20s, he said, but her name has not yet been released.

He'll get off because The Patriarchy.

Came to post that toddler killing spree. There's a bit more info since it's been updated though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

ABC comments section is pure cancer.

I'm very interested what the firearm model was. My best guess is a revolver and the child managed to pull back the hammer and pull the trigger because no sane person would carry a C1 1911 in their purse and racking the slide for anything else would be nearly impossible for a toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Wheel22 View Post
    ABC comments section is pure cancer.

I'm very interested what the firearm model was. My best guess is a revolver and the child managed to pull back the hammer and pull the trigger because no sane person would carry a C1 1911 in their purse and racking the slide for anything else would be nearly impossible for a toddler.
    What makes you think there wasn't a round already in the chamber? If cops roll around with one in the chamber citing safety (wasting time racking the slide is time you could get killed), it makes sense for people that think they need to protect themselves to do the same. Ditto for the safety off argument that someone will no doubt bring up.

Also, I fucking love it when stuff like this backs up the statistic that owning a gun makes you more likely to get killed by one (often your own). Love it aside from the person dying, of course.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, and the fact that it was loose in her purse says she had no idea what gun safety is. Regardless of how she had the gun stored, this certainly reinforces my growing belief that anyone who thinks they need a gun for protection are the very people that should not have one.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I carry for protection both innawoods and innacity and I'm reasonable in doing so. What makes you think that I am not?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I don't think you are not. I think a large number of people who have the "must protect myself and a gun is the only means to do that and it's muh murican right" mentality are the very people that should not have those guns. It speaks to an ignorance that shows they should not have access to something as deadly as a firearm. If you identify as one of those people, that is on you, not me. If you do not, then you carrying a gun is probably not suspect.

I have many friends who are gun owners. I am a gun owner myself. Some of my friends do not deserve to own guns and I won't go anywhere near them if there are guns involved. One friend has accidentally discharged his gun twice in my presence. He definitely fits the mentality of "muh rights!" and is very ignorant of the responsibility of owning and carrying a gun.

Other friends carry and several have CC permits. They don't talk about it. They don't brag about their guns. They don't carry a loaded, chambered gun in their purse. They are responsible gun owners and deserve to own the guns they have. Do you see the difference yet?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

2 Year old kid kills him mom with (rata being terrible)

2 Years old kill his mom at Walmart, with a gun from her purse

http://news.yahoo.com/police-boy-2-a...201635957.html

HAYDEN, Idaho (AP) — A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.

Veronica J. Rutledge, 29, was shopping with her son and three other children, Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller said. Rutledge was from Blackfoot in southeastern Idaho, and her family had come to the area to visit relatives.

She had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into his mother's purse and grabbed a small-caliber handgun, which discharged one time.

Deputies who responded to the Wal-Mart found Rutledge dead, the sheriff's office said.

"It appears to be a pretty tragic accident," Miller said.

The victim's father-in-law, Terry Rutledge, told The Associated Press that Veronica Rutledge "was a beautiful, young, loving mother."

"She was not the least bit irresponsible," Terry Rutledge said. "She was taken much too soon."

Careful next time your kid, might be up to something!

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Since when is carrying a gun around with your 2 year old not irresponsible?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Since when is carrying a gun around with your 2 year old not irresponsible?
    But she had a permit, so it shouldn't be a problem right?

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The kid was just defending our freedom

MURICA

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

She was irresonsible as fuck. Why would you have a round in the chamber...unless it was a revolver, and then... well fuck, i don't know what to say.
    When I CC, I never have a round in the chamber. If a guy comes at me and he has a gun pointed at me already, then me pulling my piece with it ready to fire, probably means i'm also going to get shot. I'd rather just give him my wallet.